Page 1 of 23 
Username Post: ~*~MAY 2012~*~ Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign Up until 5/10!!!        (Topic#1574359)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

MAY is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to MAY's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until MAY 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than MAY 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
158 IDA ST
HOUMA, LA 70364

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
AnythingGoesChallenge@gma il.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.45

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**

(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.

2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.

3. Random Drawing of All who Complete the Monthly Challenge: Complete the monthly challenge as well as meeting your monthly LO goal and you will be entered into a random drawing for this prize!

4. Most Daily Challenges Completed: A new daily challenge will be posted everyday. If you complete the highest number of daily challenges and keep track of how many you complete in a blog on sb.com during the month, then you will be eligible for a prize in this category. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing using random.org. Daily challenges are usually meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete the daily challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on the same project. (PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.)

5. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on random.org of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work you put into them. If you aren't sure how many layouts a project is “worth”, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 3, 4, and 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH! YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE on the 10th of the month!

Important Rules:
~Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after MAY 1st count towards your total points and layouts.
~This challenge ends on MAY 31st, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.
~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).
~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.
~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.
~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

PLAYERS

paid=

GentlewoodFarms 0/12
northernmemories 0/10
njr007 22/15 GOAL MET!!!! 19190 pts 19 DCs
amancuso 0/10
Quay 0/30
señora_x 0/10

MOTIVATIONAL

Megan Ann
LyndaMarie 0/15
DaNel Hicks 0/10
jadebrit 0/5
laurink 0/10
YourScrapAttack 0/12
AshleyLadd 0/15
Msnickers2 0/15
Teresakay 0/15
Karmax3 0/15

Edited by Megan Ann on 06-25-12 08:16 PM. Reason for edit: adding totals! announcing winners!

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for! (SO the 9/2 challenge needs to be completed by 11:59 pm on 9/2 to take the +10 bonus points.)

05/01: Set up your daily challenge blog, signature line and monthly goal blog for +125 pts.

05/02: Use a less than perfect photo (blurry, off center, cuts off, etc.) on a layout for 150 points

05/03: Use this Sketchy Thursday sketch for 150 points
Sketchy Thursday Sketch #61701 By Njr007

05/04: Make a 2 page layout for 150 points

05/05: Today is National Scrapbook Day! Take 75 pts for scrapping today-these points can only be taken today. You may also take points for doing a sb.com NSD challenge, take 75 points per challenge up to (3) for 225 points-sb.com challenges can be completed at any time

05/06: Change your avatar for 100 points-And I would like to see your face!

05/07: Since I forgot about being hostess. Oops on my part. Take 150 free points.

05/08: Lets use up our scraps. I know I have a lot of scrap paper and it keeps on piling up. Use scraps on a card or LO for +150 pts.

05/09: Make a LO withOUT scissors or paper trimmers. Can still use punches, distressing, or paper tearing. +150 pts.

05/10: Use black and silver or purple and pink on a LO +150 pts.

05/11: Use up supplies that have been in your stash for awhile, I know I have a lot of old stash that I need to use up. +150 pts.

05/12: Lets bring out the stamps. Don't just stamp them, fussy cut them too! +150 pts.

05/13: Spread the love for Mother's Day. Tell someone through public comment to have a Happy Mother's Day. +150 pts

05/14: Scrap your current motto / mantra +150pts

05/15: Use the theme “Then & Now” for your LO today for 150pts

05/16: Make a LO and use the title "From Where I'm Standing" for 150pts - include a picture of you for another 150pts for a total of 300pts.

05/17: Today bust out those stamps – especially the ones you’ve never used (I have so many stamp sets where I bought them for a certain stamp and the others go completely un-used!). If you’re like me and you have stamps that have been neglected, today score 150pts if you use TWO stamps that you’ve never used before. If you’re amazing and you use every single stamp you own, then use two stamps that you very very rarely use. +150pts

05/18: Use one of your favourite colours as your theme today - really use it as your primary colour scheme! Use the colour in your title, in the paper, in your accents and embellies (even in the picture if you can!) +150pts

05/19: It’s National Photo Month! Create a layout with more than 4 photos on it (+4 photos for a single page, +8 for a double). +150pts

05/20: It's transportation month - so use a car, bike, rollar blades, boat, airplane - any form of transportation on your LO! It can be in the photo, an embellishment, stickers, stamps - whatever! +150pts

05/21: It's raining here this morning. After last summer, I will never again complain about moisture, no matter what form it takes. Let's celebrate the rain. Show or use water on your project today. +150 points

05/22: Use something tube-like on your project today. It might be something that looks like a tube like a paper roll, or it might be something that comes out of a tube like modeling paste. +150 points

05/23: Do your project in pairs today. Use two of everything. +150 points

05/24: Today is Asparagus Day. Compile points using the following asparagus facts. +250 possible points

1. Asparagus is green when it's exposed to sunlight, white when it is not. 25 points for using the color of green asparagus on your project today.

2. Asparagus is a member of the Lily family. 25 points for using lilies in some form on your project today.

3. Asparagus spears grow from a crown that is planted about a foot deep in sandy soils. 25 points if you use a crown on your project today.

4. Under ideal conditions, an asparagus spear can grow 10″ in a 24-hour period. 25 points for doing a "10 things" list on your project today.

5. Each crown will send spears up for about 6-7 weeks during the spring and early summer. 25 points for using a spring or summer theme for your project today.

6. The outdoor temperature determines how much time will be between each picking…early in the season, there may be 4-5 days between pickings and as the days and nights get warmer, a particular field may have to be picked every 24 hours. 25 points if you use a clock or watch face on your project today.

7. After harvesting is done the spears grow into ferns, which produce red berries and the food and nutrients necessary for a healthy and productive crop the next season. 25 points if you find a way to put red buttons or brads on your project today.

8. An asparagus planting is usually not harvested for the first 3 years after the crowns are planted allowing the crown to develop a strong fibrous root system. 25 points for using a group of three items on your project today.

9. The larger the diameter of the asparagus plant, the better the quality! 25 points for using a 8" or larger circle or circular object on your project today.

10. The word asparagus comes from the Greek asparagos, meaning shoot or sprout. 25 points for using photos of children on your project today.

05/25 : Pick a sketch from the Sketchy Thursday photo archives and use it to create your project today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchythursda ys/sets/7215... +150 points

05/26 : +75 Points for using the color grey on your project today.
+75 additional points if your project layout is a grey MONOCHROME! (ONLY grey tones)

05/27 : Use a mask on your project for +150 points.
5/28: Finish up your 1/2 finished projects. If this is cleaning your scrap room, finishing layouts, or cards, or even something around the house that you have started but not finished it is time to get it done. 50 points for every project completed. (up to 300 points)
5/29: I'm in the process of dying one of my shirts back black. It faded somehow. (it is part of my pirate costume for the horse show)
5/30: Blue needs to be the accent color today. (Blue for Blue Ribbons). 100 points
5/31: Take 150 points for my scatterbrainedness for forgetting to post a daily today.

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 05-31-12 05:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to AnythingGoesChallenge

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

WEEK 1: MAY 1-6, 2012

Scrapping Challenge Lets get Sketchy. There are so many resources for sketches and so many creative people. Find a sketch from a place you do not normally go to. In other words no sketches from PageMaps, Pencil Lines, Scrapbooks Etc……See if you can find a sketch in your favorite scrappy blog or google “scrapbook sketches blog” and see what comes up. I found LOTS of blogs that share sketches. Here are a few

http://4x6photosketchblog .blogspot.com/
http://janaeubanksketch.blogspot.com/
http://sketchsavvy.blogspot.com/
http://letscapturethesesk etches.blogspot.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/pegges73/Sketches#
http://www.freewebs.com/leishaspageplans/apps /photos/al...

Find a sketch and share it on the thread for 100 points
Make a layout with the sketch you found for 300 points

Please be sure to give credit to the site or blogger where you found the sketch and to link the sketch back to it’s original owner .

Photo Challenge

For 50 points each

Favorite scrap tool
Favorite drink while you are scrapping
Favorite snack while you are scrapping
A photo you can’t wait to scrap
A tool, paper or embellishment you really want

WEEK 2: MAY 7-13, 2012

Scrapping Challenge

In Honor of Mother's Day, do a LO about your mom, grandmother, yourself (including fur babies mothers)or someone who you call mom. Also include a quote or a poem. +300 points. +100 pts for the quote or poem.

Photo Challenge

Something Cold +50pts
Favorite Food +50 pts
Favorite Shoes +50 pts
Something Blue +50 pts
Something you don't use very often +50 pts

WEEK 3: MAY 14 - 20

Weekly Photo Challenge:

This week try to capture more pictures of yourself – we need to document ourselves as well as all our loved ones! I’m always realizing after a vacation that I have about a thousand pictures of my boyfriend and about five of myself, lol! So the following photos MUST have you in them – however you interpret the words is up to you!

Each photo 50pts max total 250pts.

1. Enjoyment
2. Food
3. Happiness
4. Peace
5. Love

Weekly Scrapping Challenge:

I am SO in love with www.efferdares.com, it’s a young & fresh website with “Dares” (remember the days of Truth or Dare?), which are daring challenges posted by their team and executed in an amazing and creative way. Your challenge this week is to tackle a Dare that I found on their website that I especially LOVE! It’s called the A-Z dare!
Here’s a link to the original dare, but I’ll also explain it here! Follow the link to also see examples of their work!

http://www.efferdares.com/2011/11/dare-186.html

The idea is based on a blogger named Kara who made this A to Z List about herself. What our scrappers at efferdares then did was take either one of the letters, or the whole list, and make a layout using this as the theme and the journaling.
This is the original blog, which you can use as your guide:

http://www.ijustmightexplode.com/2011/09/a-zs-of-kara/

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it (I’ve been watching too much Mission Impossible), is to create a LO like those lovely ladies at efferdares did, using this blog as your jumping off point. Be sure to check out the efferdares website link above to see some examples.

+300pts for creating your very own A to Z layout!
+100pts if you use a picture of yourself on this layout
= max total of 400pts

WEEK 4: MAY 21-27, 2012

Scrapping Challenge

It's been a while since we did a recipe (sometimes called a count-down) challenge, so I think we should maybe do one of those, just so we don't forget how.

Here are the ingredients.

1 word title
2 chipboard elements
3 patterned papers (does not include cardstock)
4 photos (one big, three small)
5 stamped images
6 flowers (not to include chipboard from above)
7 buttons
8 brads
9 inches of ribbon
10 bling bits

400 points

Photo Challenge

50 points each (250 total)

1. Sunrise
2. Sunset
3. New Friends
4. Old Friends
5. Looking Out My Backdoor

WEEK 5: MAY 28-31, 2012

Scrapping Challenge

For those of you in the US. Today is Memorial Day. This weeks project is to scrapbook about what you are thankful for. It does not have to be Memorial Themed but it does need to have meaning. 200 points for 1 page 400 points for 2 pages.

Photo Challenge

Something Red
Something White
Something Blue
Something Yummy
Something Fun

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 05-31-12 05:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge

May 2012 Monthly Challenge

As many of you know, I am moving. Right now. (Well, not literally, but this week!) I found out about a week ago so I am packing and the movers will be here Monday 5/7/12! Most of my belongings, including the majority of my scrapbooking room will be in boxes in storage for the rest of the month. We will be staying at Kayla’s dad’s until we find an apartment in New Orleans that is affordable and safe and not too run down. Hopefully that will only take a month! In the meantime, I am trying to figure out what I could do to satisfy my creative urges while I am living in a bedroom, out of a suitcase, without my scrappy things. I have come up with 2 options and I am asking you to play along with me by choosing a project listed based on my life: “SCRAPLESS IN NEW ORLEANS: SURVIVAL MODE 2012.”

OPTION 1: Be creative virtually--through Pinterest. I thought about it and I figured, why not take advantage of a fabulous creative hoard that already exists and find my satisfaction through the creativity of others? I can create pinboards and gather creative inspiration for the future. However, I know this will not satisfy my get dirty with paint & glitter instinct.

YOUR MISSION: Create at least one pinboard on http://pinterest.com/ (if you need an account pm me your e-mail address and I will send you an invitation to join Pinterest--in the past you have had to wait a while if you request an invite yourself). Pin at least 12 unique scrappy/crafty projects, that you have never done before, to your pinboard that you would like to try. They do not all have to be complex, but to complete this mission choose at least 2 of your pinned projects (you can choose more, but not less to meet the effort requirement) to create in real life. Your projects must meet an “effort requirement” (ask if you are unsure if your projects are involved enough). All of your projects combined should take about 6-8 hours of work to complete, so one day of scrapping/crafting effort should go into making your virtually inspired projects a reality. Share the link to your pinboard on the thread for +100 pts. Then share your minimum of 2 Pinterest-inspired projects you created, uploaded to your gallery, and linked to this thread for +1100 pts. MAX: +1200 pts

OPTION 2: Do pseudo-scrapping with something like a Smash Book or art journal.

YOUR MISSION: Acquire or create a Smash Book/art journal (heretofore referred to as: “the book”). The book may be any size you desire, but mini-books will have a greater number of required pages to be completed. The book can be an unused (or used!) journal, composition book, notebook, or you can put together a book with scraps of paper & binder rings. The book can be a “Smash Book” which is from K & Company. Or any other collection of paper or other material bound together that can be scrapped on/written on/created on. Once you have the book, your mission is to create in it! YOU CAN CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU TO EXPERIMENT IN! You will get +1200 pts for creating the equivalent of at least FOUR 2 page spreads or about 6-8 hours of creative work. If you have a mini-book (4”x6” or smaller), double the number of spreads to at least EIGHT 2 page spreads, but make sure you put in the required amount of effort regardless of the size of your book. MAX: +1200 pts

You may only take points for completing one option!

Wish me luck! I will be creating as I can along with you! If you have any questions, please ask!

MA

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 05-02-12 01:18 PM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

MAY POINTS LIST

BONUS POINTS!!!!

Take +300 bonus points if you pay by MAY 5th,
take +200 points if you pay by MAY 10th,
take +100 pts if you pay by MAY 15th, the deadline!

*~POINTS LIST~*~
LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal clip
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER hand stitch

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A LO OR CARD
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, twine, fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers)
- PER stamped image or word on your project
- PER color of glimmer mist, paint, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER die cut shape you cut (with a manual or electric die cutting machine)
- PER embossed image/word (wet embossing) OR embossed texture/pattern (dry embossing)
- PER chipboard or grungeboard shape (NOT letters or numbers in title)
- PER item of memorabilia used besides pictures (ex. a ticket stub, handwritten note, brochure, etc.)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for using 2 or more fonts in your title
- for distressing
- for using bling
- for using glossy accents or crackle accents or other epoxy/enamel accents
- for using Stickles, glitter glue, or loose glitter
- for having patterned paper as your background paper
- for using foam, flocked, felt, fabric, foil, velvet, or vinyl
- for using a punch
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for using any metal item
- for creating a LO for another challenge on sb.com or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an sb.com challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread (journaling that is just written on the back of the LO does not count as hidden)

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER see through item used on project (examples: transparency, vellum, acrylic, OR netting, tulle, colored plastic/glass, etc.) PLEASE list what your see trough items are when you post your project!
- PER mask you do on your project
- PER HANDMADE (by YOU) flower on your project
- for using 5+ shape stickers on your LO (“shape” meaning any stickers except letter stickers)
- for using the following themes: flowers, mothers, or “life is changing”
- for using items from your stash that are OVER 1 year old (so items you got in May 2011 or before!)
- take + 10 pts for scraplifting a project or using a sketch OR take +20 pts for scraplifting a project made by anyone on the PLAYERS LIST for May 2012 for the Anything Goes Challenge (this list is on the 1st page)--(You must link the original page/sketch too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- You cannot take points without the link.)
- for doodling on your page
- for coloring in a stamped/doodled/printed image with 3+ colors
- for matting the core of your layout including embellies. Here's an example.
- for machine sewing
- for using a color palette from a site such as The Color Room OR www.design-seeds.com (you MUST share the link to the color palette you used to take points!)
- for paper rolling

20 POINT ITEMS:
- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else’s design or sketch to create an altered project or layout (take ONLY +10 pts if it is a card or swap item you designed yourself)
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER layout (not card or altered project) with at least 60% negative space
- PER altered item created
- for REPURPOSING or RECYCLING product packaging to use on your project
- for creating a word cloud to use as your title or journaling (here is a site that does it for you: www.wordle.net or you can create your own in a similar style using alpha/word stamps, stickers, your own handwriting, etc.)
- for using an interactive song
*step one: go to www.playlist.com/
*step two: find a song that is appropriate for your page
*step three: copy the url
*step four: got to http://goqr.me/
*step five: select the url tab and paste the code
*step six: print the QR code and add it to your layout
*now this code can be scanned by a smart phone and the song will play with the page

50 POINTS:
- for creating your own SKETCH (you DO NOT need to create a LO with it), posting it in your sb.com gallery and linking it to this thread
- for creating a written OR photo OR video tutorial for scrapbooking/crafting and posting it on your blog (sb.com blog or other, like blogspot or typepad) and sharing the link on this thread

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR picture taken during April 2012 or later
- PER picture that is NOT a square or rectangle
- for rounding the corners of your picture (with a punch or with scissors)

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics
- for having the title, an embellishment, or journaling on or overlapping the picture
- for using a digi effect on a picture (B&W, colored, cartoon, etc.)
- for distressing the edges of your PHOTO

JOURNALING POINTS

- 1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
- 25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
- 10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread
- PER quote posted that you find inspirational, encouraging, or just plain funny (give credit to author if possible!)

5 POINTS:
- PER new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
-PER new tutorial reviewed and shared with us on this thread (Say a few words about the tutorial, does not have to be an in-depth review--let us know if it is unique, easy to follow, very complicated, explained poorly, needs pictures, etc--and it must not have been shared by another person during this month! MAX: you can share 2 tutorials per day for points!)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points (Max. 5 times per day!)

10 POINTS:
- PER product reviewed in the Scrapbook.com Superstore (You MUST share the link to the review on this thread!)
- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points! (MAX # of times you can take these points per month: 10)
- for completing a goal on you list of “Goals For the Month of May” list made during the month (MAX # of goals you can take points for per month: 15!)

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 400 pts.

2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.

3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.

4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.

5. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

6. Please update the 1st page with your challenges at least one time by the Tuesday of your week, at least once by the Friday of your week, and at least once on Sunday of your week after you post the last daily challenge for your week! So you need to update the 1st page using the AnythingGoesChallenge login (you will be pm'd the login information before your week as hostess) a minimum of 3 times if you host an entire week of challenges. The first time you update, on Monday or Tuesday of your week, please post BOTH your weekly challenges and your daily challenges under the correct post (either the Daily Challenges post of the Weekly Challenges post on the 1st page of the thread).

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
MAY 2012
1-6 njr007
7-13 Msnickers2
14-20 laurink
21-27 GentlewoodFarms
28-31 DaNel Hicks

Edited by Megan Ann on 05-09-12 02:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Megan .

I've been away for a bit with school and general life activity mayhem and madness. But I'm ready to be back.

I'd love to play this again - I'm always SO productive when I do!

I'm not sure whether or not it'll be motivational or points, but I'll decide in the next day or two.

I can host a week if you need - would PREFER it to be later in the month, like AFTER the 19th. School is out then, and I'll have a little more TIME to plan and prepare.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Count me in! Would love to host the second week. My goal is going to be 15 LO's.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to Msnickers2

I am back from the dead so to speak and I am in
my goal is 10 lo's

Edited by northernmemories on 04-29-12 07:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Msnickers2

Megan I plan to be productive in the first 2 weeks and have a scrap weekend coming up for NSD so put me down for 15 LOs.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to northernmemories

sent my Money!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

I am in for May put me down for 15 layouts and I will let you know in the next few days if I am playing motivational or for points .

justLyn
Governor
justLyn
In response to Teresakay

I'm in again, 15 LO and motivational. May is our last month of school, and it is going to be brutal!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to justLyn

I'm in but for motivational this month. I have so much to do horse wise that I am not sure how much I'll get done.

April started strong and I've posted layouts but still not had time to add points so I did not do as well as planned.

I can host a week if needed. (Not the last week as I will be out of town)

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to DaNel Hicks

I'm in but only motivational for now. I am in for 5 LO's! I gotta work till 2 on sat so hopefully I can scrap a little for NSD! And at the end of the month I am getting ready for vaca and moving!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jadebrit

I'm going to shoot for 12 layouts. That's three a week, which I should be able to accomplish. If not, there's something wrong.

And I'm going to PayPal my money, Meg.

I just do better - that is, I accomplish more - when I play for points.

Thanks!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to GentlewoodFarms

received payment from Melissa! Thanks

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to Megan Ann

yahoo I cant wait till tomorrow

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

ill do motivational again. i been so sick in april its unreal.

ill take 12 lo's please ma'am

Page 1 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics