Page 20 of 20 
Username Post: May BUDGET CHALLENGE - PLAY ALONG IF YOU DARE!!        (Topic#1574375)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

I probably can since I am just being a housewife however I am 5 hours ahead of you so things will be delayed on a daily basis (until I get up in the morning whilst you are all abed)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Here is the link to June
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Thanks for taking over this month Tammy.

As for my tonsils, I go to the ENT on Monday to get the final decision. My doctor's words
You will feel like s**t for a least a week. Recovery for an adult is not easy.
So we will see...

I plan to scrap on this rainy cold day today. I signed up for a ton of challenges in June.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

Bleh, feel better ladies! It's no fun being sick. Good thing we're all on line and not in person to share the germs. It's finally sunny today after being rainy for 3 days. The kids have track and field day, so it'll be another quiet school day for DH and I at school. Did you get your belongings from customs yet Tammy?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Tina my dear - I wanted to die so that is an understatement. Adult recovery is terrible but it was certainly worth it in the end.

yes Katie I got it on Tuesday. Although it is down the street at a storage locker as I have been busy with other things here at the house.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Sonja...she is getting the new halloween line and the lovely ladies??? i think its called line...UGHHH she's killing me LOL

I spent another $30 in the store last night on the new Jenni Bowlin Wren collection and other things that i didnt need...going over to pick up my order this evening

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Courtney - what paper company?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Yikes... sounds like it's a good thing that Tammy offered to host June instead of Tina... looks like you're in for a bit of recovery, Tina!

So, other than a minor heart attack today when I thought my short term disability coverage wasn't going to pay 100% of my salary for my full 13 weeks leave, I'm feeling better! OMG... that was sooo panic inducing!

Not to mention it would have had a profound effect on my scrappy budget! lol!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Oooo, I'm intrigued, Courtney (shaking fist at you). LOL!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

ok, girls. I'm heading off this forum. I'm home for the night, no more shopping from me this month.

See you gals in the June forum where I plan to not spend ANY more money.

Gads. Is that even remotely possible???

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Courtney - what paper company?

Graphic 45

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Yikes... sounds like it's a good thing that Tammy offered to host June instead of Tina... looks like you're in for a bit of recovery, Tina!

So, other than a minor heart attack today when I thought my short term disability coverage wasn't going to pay 100% of my salary for my full 13 weeks leave, I'm feeling better! OMG... that was sooo panic inducing!

Not to mention it would have had a profound effect on my scrappy budget! lol!

In jersey they only cover 60%...but hey its better than nothing

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to northernmemories

I just want to add that I only busted by $10 this month

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to runzalot81

I'm back home, and I'm already thinking about hitting the hay. What to get next month, oh yeah, boxes to move stuff up north and not spend $ on stuff, and figure out what to do for the 5 month anniversary.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

Alissa... brag about it!

Courtney - Apparently there are some advantages to living in CA... strong maternity support! THough I should clarify by saying that my company covers 100% for the first 13 weeks and the state of CA will cover an additional 6 weeks at 60%.

Katie - Yeah, try to not buy anything so you don't have to schlep more stuff up north! Erm... take Tammy as an example.. cuz I think the rest of us are bad influences!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

lol - yeah I schlepped 325 kgs across the Atlantic - probably 250 of it was scrapbooking supplies lol!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

moving over to June ladies

Page 20 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics