Page 5 of 20 
Username Post: May BUDGET CHALLENGE - PLAY ALONG IF YOU DARE!!        (Topic#1574375)
Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Don't fall Pat!! Sit down before you bump your head!!!

Welcome Cheri!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Vivian Lake

LOL!! tammy...thats right I do love hanging with this fantastic bunch of ladies...And I really should stop spending if I want to have a baby and stay home once the baby is born LOL...

My CTMH staps I just stick those in a basket because they have such beautiful cases already...its the others that I am struggling with...I may have to try the DVD Cases..I have tons of empty cases...thanks for the info ladies..

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Girls - I must go to Kansas. Duty calls. My BIL is getting remarried and I must be the "outlaw-inlaw" in attendance.

I'm thinking spurs, chaps, and a cowboy hat ... maybe if I pull that stunt, nobody will every expect me to attend another family function on NSB day ever again.

I'm seriously NOT excited. I was not there for the FIRST wedding, so I really see no reason to attend the SECOND one, but I'm afraid if I let me REAL feelings out, my DH might close the purse strings and then where would I be?

No horse feed, no scrapbook paper, no new refrigerator, new lawnmower....

Oh, wait. I have a job and make money mySELF. Ok, that's it. Where's my cowboy hat? ((off to rumage in closet)).

Be safe and have fun this weekend.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Okay, I'm confused... do I count the $10 zipper case or not?? LOL! That will make the difference going into this weekend's Expo...

Welcome Cheri!! I think we all have that same problem... obviously! lol! No worries, you're among good (if enabling) company!

LMAO Pat!!!!! I wanna see pictures!!! I think every wedding needs 'that' relative to liven things up! Have fun even though you have to miss NSD! And be loud 'n proud!

OMG I was going through my stash last night in preparation for this weekend's crop... I do NOT need ANY thing else... though I do have a small list of things I wanna get... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! What's wrong with me? I'll NEVER use that much paper as long as I live! I think I have a problem... Pat can I join your 12-step program?!

Hello, my name is Sonja... and I'm a scrap-shop-a-holic...

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to northernmemories

Going to a crop tonight $10!!! cross it off my list please

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom
In response to northernmemories

Going to a crop counts I think I may have to rethink my budget

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to jnzmom

You dont have to include storage Sonja LOL...but its your call LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Sonja that $10 is up to you I think

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
LOL!! tammy...thats right I do love hanging with this fantastic bunch of ladies...And I really should stop spending if I want to have a baby and stay home once the baby is born LOL...

My CTMH staps I just stick those in a basket because they have such beautiful cases already...its the others that I am struggling with...I may have to try the DVD Cases..I have tons of empty cases...thanks for the info ladies..

CTMH sells empty cases and I am going to try them.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

I store my clear stamps in a binder, using zipper pouches.

So, my wish list is $500 long... still thinking... I really think we should all shop in honor of our holiday this weekend.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to runzalot81

Okay, the $10 isn't being counted! I'm not gonna spend very much money at the crop, I swear, but it's nice to have that extra 10...

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to SonjaC

Sonja you are too cute haha, I wouldn't count that since it's a storage item you are just using for scrappy stuff.. but not really a scrappy item. I still remember the first month I was host and you were down to the dollar lol, every penny counts!

I am hopping to use a lot of my new papers tomorrow, esp since i made the twist of not even gong to a scrappy store until I use some, and just saying that makes me want to go to one.. isn't that crazy? oh well.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ShaylaCreations

Alissa I love the way you think!! I think tomorrow should be a free day?!?!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

somehow I skipped that wonderful post Alissa made! I agree in honor of NSD!!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake

Actually I have a whole different challenge for you ladies!! It's NSD - so instead of leaving your house to go shopping OR sitting at your computer - make something. Anything!!! Shop your stash and use it. I triple-double-dog dare you!!!!!

I'm personally gonna get off here and start on a LO. It's 6:30 a.m. and we'll see how far I get.

First I gotta get some more coffee
Then I gotta pick the picture I wanna scrap today . . .
Next I gotta pick the LO to go with my picture . . .
Then I gotta get more coffee . . .

Well . . .

I'll be back . . .

Edited by Vivian Lake on 05-05-12 02:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Oh Vivian!!! great challenge and I love the triple dog dare you part! I hope we all can do it!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I've been working on several cards all week. Surely, I can finish them all today? And start a LO? I need to buy ink so I can print pictures.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Vivian Lake Said:
Actually I have a whole different challenge for you ladies!! It's NSD - so instead of leaving your house to go shopping OR sitting at your computer - make something. Anything!!! Shop your stash and use it. I triple-double-dog dare you!!!!!

I'm personally gonna get off here and start on a LO. It's 6:30 a.m. and we'll see how far I get.

First I gotta get some more coffee
Then I gotta pick the picture I wanna scrap today . . .
Next I gotta pick the LO to go with my picture . . .
Then I gotta get more coffee . . .

Well . . .

I'll be back . . .

I plan on being in my scraproom all day participating in the challenges on sb.com and
anything else I can find. I have a terrible headache tho. I even skipped my son's trapshoot meet. But I will be productive. Doing a ten minute tidy now:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

I have completed two layouts this morning and getting ready to play with a third!! going to get some challenges done!! no shopping for me to today...I am working the store but brought all my scrappy stuff HAHA...

The fisherman all know Im here playing with my paper LOL!! I am ready for the festivities!!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake

Good job ladies!! I finished a LO in 2 1/2 hours - it's a record, especially considering I haven't made a LO in 4 months. I EVEN posted on my blog in honor of NSD. Now, if I get anything else done it will be a miracle. BUT I did make two cards yesterday. That's gotta count for something right?

Page 5 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics