Page 5 of 47 
Username Post: May Very Laid Back Challenge --Closed and having fun        (Topic#1574395)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to LesleyC

Hi Lesley!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to Anna C

jci 2 keep up-2-date on this thread. GREAT LO's so far everyone, ACU! : ]

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to jamariel

So what is everyone doing for NSBD this Saturday? I am free, no kiddos! They are going to grandma's for a sleepover. Jim is working, soooo I can do my own scrappy thang, LOL! I will be hanging out here, sb.com has fairly easy challenges and great prizes. I'll also probably bounce around blogs looking for challenges and RAK's.

I also decided this year to give back too, so I am hosting an easy challenge on my blog. If anyone has a chance to scrap on Saturday, check my blog and play along. It will be EASY I promise!I'll post a link here on Saturday morning. as long as you don't mind Eileen??

http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/2012/05/national-scra pbook...

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to byondbzr

Hi everyone, jci quickly. I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today, I need to finish up the pages from my last crop and I think I'll try the sketch challenge from Eileen.

• byondbzr Said:
So what is everyone doing for NSBD this Saturday? I am free, no kiddos! They are going to grandma's for a sleepover. Jim is working, soooo I can do my own scrappy thang, LOL! I will be hanging out here, sb.com has fairly easy challenges and great prizes. I'll also probably bounce around blogs looking for challenges and RAK's.

I also decided this year to give back too, so I am hosting an easy challenge on my blog. If anyone has a chance to scrap on Saturday, check my blog and play along. It will be EASY I promise!I'll post a link here on Saturday morning. as long as you don't mind Eileen??

http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/2012/05/national-scra pbook...

Same here Rebecca, Matt is working so I'll have the day to myself. Looking forward to your challenge.

ACU for now...see ya later

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Tena E.

Awesome Tena! Isn't it great when it works out to an empty house on NSBD?!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to byondbzr

NSBD is my Mother's Day present. I will be scrapping most, if not all, of the day!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to byondbzr

Well lookey there-I am ACU!!!

Christine congrats to your parents-57 years is a long time to love the same person!

Happy anniversary Shatema!

Welcome back Jami!

Jo congrats on your new adventure!

Thanks for sharing your blog Rebecca. I am going to a friends house for the weekend to scrap, there will be a house full of scrappers and we plan to scrap all weekend!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

acu

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Anna C

Hello ladies! Working on getting caught up on all the loving...loving all the beautiful projects so far.

Welcome to all of our newbies and returning friends too. Looks like this is going to be a hopping thread this month.

On NSD I am heading to the Creation museum near Cincinatti with some friends. Just glad I won't be working the crop at Archiver's...hate having to work while others are scrapping...seeems so unfair! So I will probably celebrate NSD tomorrow by scrapping all day. And I may kick of the celebration early tonight because I got cancelled from work.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
I'm in! My first challenge, yay!!!

Hi Lesley -- welcome. This is a great place to start. We are a fun & chatty group.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to godschild94

As for NSBD -- we have an adoption drive from 10-2pm. Boooooo. At least that's better than what Kevin wanted me to do -- to take an all day home safety class. Seriously -- do these people not know this is OUR national holiday.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to ncyankee

acu2h
welcome lesley

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to tealbrand

hi everybody! Thanks for all the well wishes on my parents 57th anniversary. mom was 19 when they got married and they had been sweethearts for years before!! it's an awfully long time i must admit.

got my hair cut today, way overdue and spent the rest of the day on the road running errands, doing banking, getting the car washed. so tired now.

ttyl!

xoxoxox

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to cveira

doo

my girl By Twinlets Mama

this is my take on the sketch, too

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Twinlets Mama

Melissa I love that NSBD is your mothers day gift! My 16 year old son has been asking me what he should give me. I think I should tell him I`d be thrilled if he kept himself amused and fed that entire day lol

Sweet By Lenethren

acu

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira

To answer a couple questions from one of my PL pages:

Shalene - I didn't eat at Flemings, dh did with his colleagues but he said it was awesome.

Lisa - the gown we bought at David Bridals was Megan's graduation ball dress. It needs to be altered though (size 2 - hello??) and she also got some fabulous shoes there as well. The thing I love most was that I came in under budget (is that possible?)- for the dress that is. The shoes were kinda pricey but they are smoking hot! lol. 20 years ago this is where I bought my wedding dress - the 1st dress I picked up off the rack!

Thanks for asking! xoxoxo

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Lenethren

• Lenethren Said:
Melissa I love that NSBD is your mothers day gift! My 16 year old son has been asking me what he should give me. I think I should tell him I`d be thrilled if he kept himself amused and fed that entire day lol

Sweet By Lenethren

acu

Dyana- LOVE IT!!!!! lol

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

DOO - I used the sketch:

hair don't By Dancinirish90

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2