Username Post: Scrapping in Germany        (Topic#1576225)
Almutz 
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone, i am a new scrapbooker from schifferstadt. It is a very small town in the southwest of germany. Most of you might know the US facility in Rammstein, that is about 45 minutes away, or eaven Mannheim, that is right around the corner. I would love to make contact to some german scrappers or some i do not really know how to call it so i,ll say "foreign scrappers" living nearby

I would love to hear from you

mouchie84
Tenant
mouchie84
In response to Almutz

Hi I am currently living in northern Germany, a little town called Fallingbostel, my husband is a British Soldier and we are living here until we are moved back, I have been scrapping for years now, but finding it hard to find scarpbooking shops here.

Almutz 
New Kid On the Block
In response to mouchie84

As far as i expierienced it, you will not find a real scrapbooking store in germany. Maybe you could have a look for shops called deine idee, they do have some scrapbooking stuff like paper and brads. I do order at a shop called danipeuss.de it has so many things, an own monthly kit and the orders arrive so fast within 2-3 days. But you are rigt, we definately need more scrapstores in germany !

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to Almutz

Hi! Army wife stationed at Vilseck

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to BoBecca77

Hi guys!

I'm in Berlin and have been here for 3 years, but I'm moving home to Canada now! I have a large stash of stuff to sell (including some Project Life stuff by We R Memory Keepers, Basic Grey, etc etc) - if you're interested I can consider shipping it to you wherever you are in Germany!

http://berlin.de.craigslist.de/art/4224306917.html

Let me know if you have any questions but best way to reach me is to reply to the ad. Thanks!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to laurink

Also a great website to shop on is:

www.scrapmalin.de

Tenant
In response to laurink

Another German pea My family is mostly in Cuxhaven and Nordstadt. I'm hoping to visit next year. I hope we can find a craft/scrap store!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics