Username Post: Am I correct? Original Sizzix Q        (Topic#1576347)
scrappitydee
Veteran
scrappitydee

So, all I have is an original red Sizzix machine, and there's no way I'll be getting anything else any time soon.

I love the Sizzlits especially for alphabets, and I did find the converter for $10-15 which is supposed to do that. Have you found it effective?

Also I found these "adapters" that read for use with any other company's thin dies. Does this include Quickutz? That's the only other machine I've really coveted in the past - just some really cute possibilities there!

My sister has a CE, and I wanted the Slice (back when it first came out), but I'm not seeing very good reviews on it and am thinking maybe just these conversions to the system I have would be more worth my money. Thanks!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-12-12 02:36 PM
In response to scrappitydee

No need to get a new one if Big Red is still working well I believe "thin dies" includes Spellbinders, Quickutz, Memory Box, CC Designs, CottageCutz, etc.

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper
In response to stick

I have the converter for mine and it works. And yes, I use the adapters if I have a thin die.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to nrthwdscrapper

Have you bought the adaptor yet? If not give me a day or so I believe I might have one I'd give you. Let me know.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics