Username Post: New to Site not scrapbooking        (Topic#1576539)
New Kid On the Block

I live in Lansing and I am having a hard time finding places to work. Last week I called Micheals to ask if I could come in and scrapbook for a few ours. They almosted seems surprised by the request... like no one has ever asked that before.

Is there anyone else in Lansing that would like to get-together? I know Buddy's in Holt allows you to use their back room at no cost if no one else is using it. That might be a good place... we can eat yummy food and crop.

lharris
New Kid On the Block
lharris
In response to Dogwalker

02-19-13 08:12 PM - Post#15896989

We have opening in a crop March 15,16,17 at the Holiday Inn Express in Lansing MI. We have no sponsors, close to several stores in Frandor and Okemos. We are just a bunch of women with a lot of stuff, enjoying good food, relaxation, and uninteruppted scrappin'. Cost is $60 for the crop. Over night rooms are $89 for 2 people and $109 for 4 people. Hotel has breakfast and a very nice pool and hottub.
Contact me for more details Have a creative day,
Lisa

froggers
New Kid On the Block
froggers
In response to lharris

Would like more information regarding the next crop you set up. Live near lansing and would be interested in meeting other scrappers in the area.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics