Page 1 of 76 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pjangel
Diva
pjangel

SWAP ROUND 6....FUN..FUN..FUN.. It is a $10+ secret angel sister swap. All that is required from you is to send me your name & complete address, survey via PM, promise to fullfil(DO NOT FLAKE) your obligation to your secret pal, & see your stash grow.. I will be getting a survey ready for all to fill out. All you have to do is PM it back to me. This survey then will be sent to your secret pal for her to shop with. Make sure you add more items to your Wish List for her to shop off or get ideas from. We do ask that once you receive you stash you POST A PICTURE for all to see. If not sure what to do go check out my gallery & see all the wonderful things I have received in the past year from a previous swap. You may go over your $10 if you wish. There will be a deadline as to when they are due to your pal and I will need for everyone to PM when you mailed your package to your pal so we can keep track. You MUST check in once a week on the forum. Thanks & happy shopping. PLEASE have your Wish List updated with atleast 100 items...thank you PJangel *****NO FLAKERS****

Also in order to join you must have atleast 100 postings and items in your gallery.

DO NOT FLAKE. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CAN NOT FULLFIL YOUR OBLIGATION...no excuses you joined, your promised and so please budget.....
PLEASE NO USED ITEMS...

FYI if you get a Canadian Secret Sister remember it take about 2 weeks to get to them.

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOUR GOODIES

******ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE PLEASE PM YOUR PAL...thanks

swap 6 due 2/28/13

**SURVEY
please include you name & address
NAME & screen name
ADDRESS
CITY STATE ZIP/POSTAL CODE

THEME...SUMMER...water, fans, fun in the sun, swimsuits, ice tea on the porch

1. What is your favorite color(s)or what colors can you use?

2. What are your favorite embellishments?

2a. Do you need flowers(what size),
buttons,
brads,
ribbon(what size)
or bling? What colors?

3. What is the one item you would love to have from your WISH LIST?

4. What embellishments do you hate do do not need?

5. Is there anything you do NOT need?

6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package

7. If you want please make a THANK YOU OR BIRTHDAY CARD card/include an envelope please...do not sign the inside (optional)

8. What is your favorite Holiday/Season?

9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?

10. Do you need any markers or pencils? What color?

11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want?

12. Do you collect anything?

13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here.

14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both?

15. Would you like to receive a slightly used magazine?

16. When is your birthday/anniversary?

These ladies can not join our swap did not sent out packages for swap 7, 8
laba round 7
msonia - round 7..completed in October,
msonia-flaked again will not be given another chance round 10
jessielee - round 7
kickbuttmama32 -round 8
turtle619813 - flaker round 10

SWAP 5 due 1/9/2013

6ta/srvy in...Recvd/sent
babigirl/srvy in...recvd/sent
bayamonesa1/srvy in...SENT..Recvd
bluucaca/srvy in...sent/ recvd
cinj/srvy in...recvd/sent
crafterrjb/srvy in...Sent/recvd
drayia/srvy in...sent/recvd
lori1963/srvy in...sent/recvd
moonpuff/srvy in...sent/recvd
pinkpaperairedale/srvy in...SENT/recvd
pjangel/srvy in...sent/recvd
pwiswell/srvy in...recvd/sent
scrap4time/srvy in...Recvd/sent
sharon elise/srvy in...recvd/sent

SWAP 6 due 2/28/13

6ta/recvd/sent
babigirl/recvd/sent
Bayamonesa1/sent/recvd
bluucaca/sent/recvd
crafterrjb/recvd/sent
Drayia/sent/recvd
pjangel/recvd/sent
Shraron Elise/sent

Edited by pjangel on 03-14-13 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Good morning Pam!
I'm in!!!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I'm in again... I'll send you my updated survey when i get home today. I have a booth at a Carnival today, wish me luck on selling off some of this candle inventory I have accumulated.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Kit Scrapo

I am in for June, its my birthday that round so definitely want in. I will send new survey later.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I am joining again after sitting out for several rounds. Hello everyone.

Veteran
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I am in too!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

Hi there!

Let me see if I understood the rules correctly. I just want to make sure that if I join I'll follow it to the "T".

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right?

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right?

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister?

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to GIGIGI30

Hey Gi! Happy to see you over here! I will answer for you in PURPLE.
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
Hi there!

Let me see if I understood the rules correctly. I just want to make sure that if I join I'll follow it to the "T".

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right? Right

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right? The due date is the only date and it has to be to your on or before then and you will be sending it directly to her. Sometimes we order everything and have it sent straight to her to save on double shipping.

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister? Make sure you put your screen name on your survey as well and you will recv the same info for your secret sister.

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out? You don't need to post of pic of the package that you send, just the package that you receive from your sister. You do post that you have sent it out though. This is a monthly swap and you can sit out any month that you want. You are only obligated to the month that you say you are in for.

Pam, I hope you don't mind me answering her questions. Let me know if I got anything wrong.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Ms_Pebbles

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Hey Gi! Happy to see you over here! I will answer for you in PURPLE.
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
Hi there!

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right? Right

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right? The due date is the only date and it has to be to your on or before then and you will be sending it directly to her. Sometimes we order everything and have it sent straight to her to save on double shipping.

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister? Make sure you put your screen name on your survey as well and you will recv the same info for your secret sister.

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out? You don't need to post of pic of the package that you send, just the package that you receive from your sister. You do post that you have sent it out though. This is a monthly swap and you can sit out any month that you want. You are only obligated to the month that you say you are in for.

Pam, I hope you don't mind me answering her questions. Let me know if I got anything wrong.

Hey Auntie P...lol!!

If you ladies don't mind having me in for this month I'd love to sign up please. Once I get confirmation that I'm in, I will PM the host my survey. I figure, let me try and see how I like it!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to GIGIGI30

Wow we got some new names great. GIGIGI30 we won't be sorry you joined. Yes our limit is $10 but most of us go over. You will get your secret pals name via PM from me. We don't tell anyone who we have, but make sure the package has your name on it when you ship it so she knows who sent it to her. Then your pal will post a picture of the items you sent her. We just ask that you post that you sent your package out on here but don't mention to whom. I try to keep track of when sent and recvd their packages. Then I update the 1st page. Any questions please ask someone here will answer you. Or if you want you can call me directly. Just let me know and I will PM you my home number.

I went to a scrapbook convention/sale I went nuts. Now I have to put it all to use. I iwsh I would have known who my next pal would be because I could have shopped more.

Edited by pjangel on 05-21-12 07:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

It's a fun swap. One of my favorites. I love sending things to my SS and love getting things in return.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

It's my birthday month as well. Mine is June 28th. When is yours?

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

Thanks Pjangel and ladies!

Let the fun begins...I already got a couple of items that I won on my prize package here for NSD that I already have doubles of it so now I know will be much appreciated it by whoever I get as SS.

Just sent my survey!!

Edited by GIGIGI30 on 05-21-12 05:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

I will give this secret swap a try! I love them, but always seem to get the short end of the stick. Although I love spoiling my pal's!!!

I have to say now, there is NO way I can stick to a 10$ limit LoL! I love to spoil, spoil & spoil. If anyone has gotten me before in these swaps they understand :P

I see a couple of ladys I'd love to have for my pal (to send to, items already in mind haheha) so exctied about this one .... If I may join please & ty!

Edited by Sassie on 05-21-12 06:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

My birthday is the 23rd hun, so yours is just days after mine cool beans. Love having a fellow cancer around...lol.

Sending my survey to the hostess now...

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Cancers are the best. LOL Wish we lived near each other we could celebrate!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

I'd love to join! Please sign me up :-)

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Most secret sisters I have had DO NOT stick to the $10.00 limit. I know I don't. I try to go by their wish list and get them a few nice things from their list and it's always quite a bit over the $10.00. Maybe the limit should be raised?????? Just thinking that if all of us spend more then new people signing up would know that up front. Just a thought......

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

I have been in several swaps where I have spent more and have received less and vice-versa. I usually end of feeling either guilty or taken advantage of. The last swap I was in (not on this site) I sent around $25 worth of goodies and received about $10. I NEVER know what to do.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
I have been in several swaps where I have spent more and have received less and vice-versa. I usually end of feeling either guilty or taken advantage of. The last swap I was in (not on this site) I sent around $25 worth of goodies and received about $10. I NEVER know what to do.

I've been through that as well, but I've learned to just do what's in my heart regardless of what I get in return. Sometimes it's not about how much was spent, BUT what was bought! I have more fun that way!

Page 1 of 76 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics