Page 3 of 76 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Lori are you in this time? Ok everyone Sassie wants everyone to be here pal she posted her survey for all to send her goodies...lol...

Well this one will be interesteing many new names...

I will get names ready by June 1st and post in your PM....Will that give everyone enough time to shop?

had a miserable day at work Monday...too much stress don't need that...I have gone through way to much in the last 2 years and still trying to recover....

ABSOLUTLY Gosh, doesnt everyone else If so toooo bad, I posted 1st so I get all the pals & ALL the cash (Neeeener) I did post it to the hostess after I posted it here :X My mistake but Im leaving it there so everyone can see all the goodies I like all day long An, they can see im spoiled, and i like LOTS of stuff!!! :0)

What if i want to send a RAK to someone, but I dont know what they want?? Well this way if everyone puts it up here, everyone will know. Maybe there will be a abundance of cards and the card holder likes to know more about you to match you with a card? OR what if someone wanted me as a partner, and didnt get me (awwwe how sad) they can still send me presents I dont mind :P

Happy Day's Ladys!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
We don't have to buy off the wish list, Sassie. It's there for ideas, although many of us do. Part of the fun is putting little surprises in the packages.

OH, well I thought that was part of the rules? I dont want someone going off mine just thinking I like something I dont have listed, because if its not listed I probably dont want it. *Ugh*

Id so rather get only 1 gift if my pal does only spend 10.00, then 10 $1 items i wont use.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Thanks Pwiswell, I love, love my girls that I been swapping with & I too love the little surprises that come with the package !

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Pam,yes I am in ! Thanks for organizing this again : )

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

I definately want to play when is it due my wedding is on 1 st then im gone a week no net access so cant order on line

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to JCelebre

Original Post & Author posted

"Packages due by July 13th"

I hope you can play along!! Congrats on your wedding

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pjangel

Pam
I'm in and thanks. The date is fine with me.
I'm ready to shop.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I am in for June, its my birthday that round so definitely want in. I will send new survey later.

OOOh TJ, whom ever gets you needs to double up your gifts cuz its your day

I thought My SS would with the Moms day swap since my bday is the 23rd but no I figured at least a card, but no ... not all ppl think like me

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

WOW the list is growning.

Sassie the wish list is just ot help others buy things you like. Some of us shop off the wish list like me and others try to buy something like that. We all get things we don't always want or use. But I put them in my box and believe me I have used them somewhere along the line in either my scrapbook or my cards. My girldfriend came over here 1 day and she is a big time scrapbook person she was amazed at the stuff I had and she found something she needed in my boxes of goodies and I gave it to her. She was thrilled.

So on here we don't complain about what we get. My mother use to say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Bite your lip.

I have never gotten anything bad on here. It has built up my stash to WOW and BEYOND. Friends can't believe the stuff I have.

Remember ladies this is suppose to be fun lets not spoil it. I have done this for way too long to stop it or have people drop out. Because that ain't gonna happen. The spoiler will be gone just like my flakers.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-25-12 07:27 AM
In response to pjangel

Pam...hello...jci on the new thread..
sign me up...i let my pal know i would be late, waiting on order to add my card n 2 other items to mail off...sending from here was crazy!! lol,

Veteran
In response to 6ta

Love this swap.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to SHARON ELISE

Some good news to start off the long weekend. Current test results show my cancer is still in remission. I am doing a happy dance and so is my family. We are going to celebrate by going to Lubec, Maine for the long weekend. Have a good one everyone and I will check in when I get back. There is no internet connection up there. The sun may rise there first in the U.S., but that's about all that's first. LOL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to SHARON ELISE

Some good news to start off the long weekend. Current test results show my cancer is still in remission. I am doing a happy dance and so is my family. We are going to celebrate by going to Lubec, Maine for the long weekend. Have a good one everyone and I will check in when I get back. There is no internet connection up there. The sun may rise there first in the U.S., but that's about all that's first. LOL

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nothing matters but good health!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to theellenbee

Glad to hear that your in remission hun. YEAH!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to TJCraftyWitch

mms

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Kit Scrapo

Here is the update of the surveys I received....

6ta
Drayia SURV IN
GIGIGI30 SURV IN
JCelebre
Lori1963
Ms Pebbles SURV IN
Nautolan
pinkpaperairedale SURV IN
Pjangel SURV IN
Pwiswell SURV IN
Sassie SURV IN
scrap4time SURV IN
Sharon Elise SURV IN
TJCraftywitch SURV IN
theellenbee SURV IN
Tralala

FYI...one more time this is a DRAMA FREE SWAP...I know we all have issues...many of you ladies helped me through a difficult tim in my life and I so appreciate it...Tonya you know what I have been going through and you know what a tough time it is...we are here for support not to be bad mouthed...

With that said.... please have a safe and happy Memorial Day Week-End

Edited by pjangel on 05-27-12 07:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Pam... you really are an angel to keep this swap going over such a long time. It makes me sad that ladies flake or gripe. "Paper therapy" ( my name for all the fun I have with card making) IS a source of pleasure and fun. I bet every one of us has had hardships but we don't come to this swap to complain... we come to share and enjoy and provide smiles to each other. I am always happy to get the swap package in the mail. It is fun to get items I have never tried because it allows me to give a new and fresh idea to my hobby. So very happy for pwiswell ( is that the correct name... I hope) to get the word that you are in remission. I hope you are doing the happiest of all happy dances. Wishing all a weekend of activities or family that bring comfort and joy to you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Well said Pam and pinkpaperairedale, I really enjoy this swap and being from Canada there are things sent to me that I have never seen before. I have come to really enjoy the brand The Paper Studio, which I understand is found at HL which is not in Canada. Plus with the fact my local LSS is closing in June I will have no way of getting Prima, Doodlebug or Graphic 45 and other unique items except here or from online shopping. But dont worry ladies, whoever my pal is I always shop from sb.com and have it shipped right to you so it is always something off your wishlist!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Yep life gets hard and we all come here to relax and create, to let the creative juices flow.

LETS HAVE FUN LADIES, I AM READY TO SHOP THIS MONTH! YES.....lets go.....hehehe

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 05-27-12 08:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 3 of 76 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics