Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-03-12 06:45 AM
In response to pjangel

Awww... Pam only you know what you deal with at home...NO NEED to apologize...i think us women learn how to cope and if that's being rude to them...oh well....i am a firm believer of "they make us the way we are"
lol...

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to 6ta

Thanks Sixta, I will let you know when it arrives.
Moon should be getting her second pkg any day now too.

I know I am thankful for being able to get out of bed everyday. But health issues keep popping up and my state insurance keeps going on and off. My work doesn't offer insurance, but I usually qualify for the state insurance with working full time as a server and going to school, so I don't have to depend on the state. But now I make too much money certain times of the year and they take it away. Which sucks booty. I had insurance last month, but now I don't and I made appointments to a back therapist that dr requested I see and my ortho to get an injection in my knee to lessen the pain. Now I cannot go because they cancelled it yet again. I have to go down there and ring my case workers neck. She told me to get on disability. I can work, I just shouldn't be serving anymore, but hard to quit when you have one car and two people that use it. I have to wait until tax time to get another car. Sorry for venting, I realize I sound whiny...but its frustrating trying to see your doctors regularly and keep your meds going when they do this.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 10-03-12 11:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Awesome...Ms Pebbles did you get a package for swap 3?

Just back from dr's so far everything ok no worry about breast cancer....just have to wait on results of biopsy of stomach...

I had to tell me husband I will survive... so he is stuck still with me...sorry if I sound rude about him but he but there is good resaon...

I just got it today...thanks to Ms. Sharon!!! I did take a pic but I can't upload it until tomorrow. Thanks again Ms. Sharon!

Veteran
In response to Ms_Pebbles

So glad you liked everything.Glad you finally got it.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to SHARON ELISE

Well round 3 went great...now round 4 is already in progress....

I need to start making Christmas cards not in the mood...also have to make a Bridal Shower card for next week...I have to sit with the in-laws boring...since they really don't talk to me ...oh well....

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Hello ladies. Hope round 4 is a joy to everyone.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkpaperairedale

JCI, Pam glad the test came back no Cancer. Tonya, I just can't imagine not see a DR. when needed. I don't get why America doesnt have Universal Health care. Our costs are no were near as high as yours and no one gets turned away. Biggest issue for us here is finding a Family Doctor. I have been with 2 different ones in 2 years since mine that I was seeing for 18 years retired. Now trying to find another new family doctor as my last one moved to Calgary for her DH to go to school. Now I do have additional insurance due to my DH working for the city because Universal doesnt cover drugs, eye or dental. Children are covered for eye and dental under the Univeral program until they are 19 years of age.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to Drayia

Good morning!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TheBeccajb

Sixta I got your pkg, thanks so much for the snacks, the cards and the puzzle pieces with rubons. I love them all. Thanks so much.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Tonya, I received your 2nd package Sweetie on Oct. 1st. It is back 2 pages in the thread! I loved everything!!!!

Thank you so much!

Moon

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to moonpuff

My pal should have gotten her package yesterday...It is showing delivered.....this was for swap 4...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-05-12 04:43 AM
In response to pjangel

Great Tonya...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • pjangel Said:
Awesome...Ms Pebbles did you get a package for swap 3?

Just back from dr's so far everything ok no worry about breast cancer....just have to wait on results of biopsy of stomach...

I had to tell me husband I will survive... so he is stuck still with me...sorry if I sound rude about him but he but there is good resaon...

I just got it today...thanks to Ms. Sharon!!! I did take a pic but I can't upload it until tomorrow. Thanks again Ms. Sharon!

Here's my pic!

$10 Secret Sister Package By Ms_Pebbles

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

My secret sister (for round 4) will be getting her gifts today! They are out for delivery now

Moon

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

i will go out this weekend to go shop for my partner stores here are 45 min away

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
My pal should have gotten her package yesterday...It is showing delivered.....this was for swap 4...

oops, I didn't go by the mailbox yesterday - too tired. Stopped by and found my surprise today though. Thanks Pam.

I received 2 range ink stickles, some chipboard shapes to use in my daughters recipe book, some other chipboards pieces for cards and my ancestry scrapbook, glue dots, bling and a card kit.

Now to get busy......

$10 Swap 4 By Scrap4time

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrap4time

Very nice. I will be shopping for pal next weekend.Going to look at her wishlist now.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Lesly, I am glad you liked your stash...I love shopping off Wish List...its fast and easy....

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to pjangel

I think what I'm going to go through my scrap papers & make embellishments. Die cuts, flowers, hearts, butterflies, border strips, etc, etc. Trying to cut down on my scrap paper.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TheBeccajb

I got a loaded box of goodies from Moon today. THANKS GIRLIE GIRL! LOVE it, U TOTALLY SPOILED ME!!!

I got Quickutz emboss phrases-Xmas- can't wait to use it.
xmas card---too cute
scalloped square punch-can't wait to use it...smaller size then I had, so that is awesome
MME "pretty as a princess" die cut-gorgeous
Stickle 3pk- purple, oranges and black-halloween colors baby
MM -notebook findings notepad-adorable
bingo card sheets- cool as heck
Graphic 45 fairy die cuts...love them
6 spools fo various deco tapes- neat oh
7 acetate overlays-Halloween----in halloween heaven

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics