Welcome newcomers..... Ladies you can spend whatever you want.. the sky is the limit as they say. But $10 min. and no used products. I never spend $10 usually the shipping cost that lol....I am a Wish List shopper as all know...so please please add items to that WISH LIST....this way I know you are getting exactly what you want...
Yay, Yay YAY! If I get you as a pal or vise versa I know we'll both be spoiled I pray I get a decent pal this time, the last 2 secret pals were no good
So far it looks like a faithful good group YAY YAY YAY!!!
Cant wait to see whom my pal is, shes gonna get it. I have a deep urge to love on someone :P
PJ Im sooo greatful for your wishlist rule!!! I do usually fall off the list ONLY after getting what my pal wants off her list. I chat with my pal so much I find other things she might want but didnt see on sb.com, or may have never thought about LOL! But ALWAYS something pal says she wants BEFORE I buy ... never throw in extra "stash" because I wouldnt want that being done to me!!
Edited by Sassie on 05-22-12 01:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
I also think it evens out in the end. Some people just can't afford to spend a lot, but still want to participate. I'm happy with whatever I get. I feel I have made friends on here that I would not have made otherwise and that means as much to me as material items. When I look through forums and see the names of people that I have swapped with here, I always stop to see what's up. If someone from here is hosting a swap, I check in to see if it's something I could do and join in.
Some will spend around that amount and others will spend more. It's really up to you and what you can afford. You don't need to feel guilty if someone spends more on you than you sent. If you stick with the swap each month, it will even out. Just have fun and do what you can. Hopefully everyone else will do the same.
1. What is/are your favourite colours? Pretty Orange (not neon or gaudie) Green (Soft, again pretty not ugly!) Pinks, Yellows, OK all colors!
2. What are your favourite embellishments?
Id have to say chip board, emphemra packs, lace or trims, Tim Holtz stains, color washs's, mist's with out the shimmer so like Mr Huey, Studio Calico, anything matte finish. FLAT BACK PEARLS & GEMS!! Resin or laser wood pieces.
2a. Do you need flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon or bling? What colors? No I dont need anything like these. I dont use ribbon or buttons. I have zillons of prima flower & bling thank you
3. What is the one item you would love to have? YES, A CRAFt IRON (there are small ones at J-ann's please use your coupon so I get more goodies :P)
AND OR 2012 SPRING SET DISTRESS INKS (I know over 10$) Tim Holtz color wash's, Dyslousons sprays *YES PLEASE* I dont have any color of either so
4. What embellishments do you hate? Ribbon, buttons, flat cheap stickers, Alpha's, Thickers,
5. Is there anything you do NOT need? Bling, flowers, ink,
6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package
What she might like to add? IDK! I cant burn candles, I cant take bubble baths - A Gas card, Circle K or speed way?!?! I collect sock monkeys, rubber ducks.
7. If you want please make a Birthday card...do not sign the inside
8. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween of course, although I dont craft it.
9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?
No not really One year Im thinking of investing in an ATC gun, but I dont know how they work :S
11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want? Bascially the only thing ranger I dont have are there color wash (would love to try it) Also would love to try Dylusions Ink Sprays. Also the art stamps such as ..CMS024
Winged Things I, ALso I love liquid pearls I do need it in LPL02048 Ruby Red, NEW!LPL28055 Avocado, or NEW! LPL28116 Daffodil. IF you want to knock me out for life spoil me http://rangerink.com/?product=dyan-reavele y-dylusions-s... any of the girls! Ruby is my Fav!
Tattered Rose, and the 12 spring edition of distress inks are all Im missing Oh, and tim stain's colors : Victorian velvet, Tattered Rose & Mustard Seed.
PLEASE: No Stickles, Crackle Paint, Smooch's, if I dont have it stated in my survery it means I probably dont like it or want it
12. Do you collect anything? Sock Monkeys & Rubber Ducks & friends!!
13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here. I'll apperciate anything on my survery here or off my wishlist. PLEASE follow the hostess's rules and stay on track or if you want to get me something else PM me, ask me if Id like it. I will tell you the truth!
14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both? I make cards at times, Make ATC, DO alot of altering of things, Mixed media - I do not plain scrapbook very often
15. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am not the typical scrapbooker, Im more artsy, altering, mini crafting.
I am in again of course. Sassie you need to pm your survey to the hostess so she can send it on to your SS later I have been in this swap for I believe at least a year if not longer LOL and I go way over the limit as my pals can attest too. Plus we tend to have the same ladies join up every month so we get to know one another well too. Hey EllenBee nice to see you join us here, great bunch of ladies in the core group! Welcome to all the new names.
Most of us put a little something "extra" in the packages that is not on the list. Getting the little surprises is part of the fun. There is no hard and fast rule that we HAVE to buy off the wish list.