Page 2 of 76 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Ms_Pebbles

With your approval I will spend not less than $10 but no more than $15. Is that okay?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to theellenbee

LOL...you don't need my approval. I was just putting my 2 cents in.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Welcome newcomers..... Ladies you can spend whatever you want.. the sky is the limit as they say. But $10 min. and no used products. I never spend $10 usually the shipping cost that lol....I am a Wish List shopper as all know...so please please add items to that WISH LIST....this way I know you are getting exactly what you want...

here is a list of names already who has joined

GIGIGI30
Ms Pebbles
Nautolan
pinkpaperairedale
Pjangel
Pwiswell
Sassie
Sharon Elise
TJCraftywitch
theellenbee

if I am missing your name let me know....

Edited by pjangel on 05-22-12 10:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

YAY Ellen im sooooo glad to see you here!!!!

Yay, Yay YAY! If I get you as a pal or vise versa I know we'll both be spoiled I pray I get a decent pal this time, the last 2 secret pals were no good

So far it looks like a faithful good group YAY YAY YAY!!!

Cant wait to see whom my pal is, shes gonna get it. I have a deep urge to love on someone :P

PJ Im sooo greatful for your wishlist rule!!! I do usually fall off the list ONLY after getting what my pal wants off her list. I chat with my pal so much I find other things she might want but didnt see on sb.com, or may have never thought about LOL! But ALWAYS something pal says she wants BEFORE I buy ... never throw in extra "stash" because I wouldnt want that being done to me!!

Edited by Sassie on 05-22-12 01:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Sassie, I hope my pal likes cards because soon I'm going to have lots of extra. Fingers crossed of course.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I also think it evens out in the end. Some people just can't afford to spend a lot, but still want to participate. I'm happy with whatever I get. I feel I have made friends on here that I would not have made otherwise and that means as much to me as material items. When I look through forums and see the names of people that I have swapped with here, I always stop to see what's up. If someone from here is hosting a swap, I check in to see if it's something I could do and join in.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Some will spend around that amount and others will spend more. It's really up to you and what you can afford. You don't need to feel guilty if someone spends more on you than you sent. If you stick with the swap each month, it will even out. Just have fun and do what you can. Hopefully everyone else will do the same.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Just go with the flow.......

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
Sassie, I hope my pal likes cards because soon I'm going to have lots of extra. Fingers crossed of course.

I think fate might be true of you getting a huge box of lots of cards!!! I to hope your pal loves them to a MAX (Oh my tummy hurts from laughing so much)

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

I need a new survey please. Thank you, pj for organizing.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pinkpaperairedale

My survey
1. What is/are your favourite colours? Pretty Orange (not neon or gaudie) Green (Soft, again pretty not ugly!) Pinks, Yellows, OK all colors!

2. What are your favourite embellishments?
Id have to say chip board, emphemra packs, lace or trims, Tim Holtz stains, color washs's, mist's with out the shimmer so like Mr Huey, Studio Calico, anything matte finish. FLAT BACK PEARLS & GEMS!! Resin or laser wood pieces.

2a. Do you need flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon or bling? What colors? No I dont need anything like these. I dont use ribbon or buttons. I have zillons of prima flower & bling thank you

3. What is the one item you would love to have? YES, A CRAFt IRON (there are small ones at J-ann's please use your coupon so I get more goodies :P)
AND OR 2012 SPRING SET DISTRESS INKS (I know over 10$) Tim Holtz color wash's, Dyslousons sprays *YES PLEASE* I dont have any color of either so

4. What embellishments do you hate? Ribbon, buttons, flat cheap stickers, Alpha's, Thickers,

5. Is there anything you do NOT need? Bling, flowers, ink,

6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package
What she might like to add? IDK! I cant burn candles, I cant take bubble baths - A Gas card, Circle K or speed way?!?! I collect sock monkeys, rubber ducks.

7. If you want please make a Birthday card...do not sign the inside

8. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween of course, although I dont craft it.

9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?
No not really One year Im thinking of investing in an ATC gun, but I dont know how they work :S

10. Do you need any markers or pencils? What color?
Fiber Castell pitt Big Brush Pens - http://www.dickblick.com/products/faber-castel l-pitt-bi...
Id love the Bright Megenta, Cadmium Yellow, Chrome Oxide Green

11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want? Bascially the only thing ranger I dont have are there color wash (would love to try it) Also would love to try Dylusions Ink Sprays. Also the art stamps such as ..CMS024
Winged Things I, ALso I love liquid pearls I do need it in LPL02048 Ruby Red, NEW!LPL28055 Avocado, or NEW! LPL28116 Daffodil. IF you want to knock me out for life spoil me http://rangerink.com/?product=dyan-reavele y-dylusions-s... any of the girls! Ruby is my Fav!
Tattered Rose, and the 12 spring edition of distress inks are all Im missing Oh, and tim stain's colors : Victorian velvet, Tattered Rose & Mustard Seed.

PLEASE: No Stickles, Crackle Paint, Smooch's, if I dont have it stated in my survery it means I probably dont like it or want it

12. Do you collect anything? Sock Monkeys & Rubber Ducks & friends!!

13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here. I'll apperciate anything on my survery here or off my wishlist. PLEASE follow the hostess's rules and stay on track or if you want to get me something else PM me, ask me if Id like it. I will tell you the truth!

14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both? I make cards at times, Make ATC, DO alot of altering of things, Mixed media - I do not plain scrapbook very often

15. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am not the typical scrapbooker, Im more artsy, altering, mini crafting.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

I am in again of course. Sassie you need to pm your survey to the hostess so she can send it on to your SS later I have been in this swap for I believe at least a year if not longer LOL and I go way over the limit as my pals can attest too. Plus we tend to have the same ladies join up every month so we get to know one another well too. Hey EllenBee nice to see you join us here, great bunch of ladies in the core group! Welcome to all the new names.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Hey Drayia,I see you found it !!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to lori1963

Thank you for the new survey info. I will send my answers to PJ

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Lori are you in this time? Ok everyone Sassie wants everyone to be here pal she posted her survey for all to send her goodies...lol...

Well this one will be interesteing many new names...

I will get names ready by June 1st and post in your PM....Will that give everyone enough time to shop?

had a miserable day at work Monday...too much stress don't need that...I have gone through way to much in the last 2 years and still trying to recover....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

That's enough time for me Pam. Thanks

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

That's enough time for me Pam. Thanks.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

We don't have to buy off the wish list, Sassie. It's there for ideas, although many of us do. Part of the fun is putting little surprises in the packages.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Most of us put a little something "extra" in the packages that is not on the list. Getting the little surprises is part of the fun. There is no hard and fast rule that we HAVE to buy off the wish list.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to lori1963

Glad you decided to join Lori. We do have a great bunch of core ladies and the swap is a lot of fun. Welcome to the new ladies. I hope you enjoy our little group.

Edited by pwiswell on 05-24-12 07:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 2 of 76 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics