Page 4 of 76 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to TJCraftyWitch

This is my first time with this swap and I can't wait. I'm so looking forward to shopping my favorite way - one for you, two for me....
The more I buy for pal, the more I get. It's a win/win situation.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to scrap4time

LOL Lesly! This is a fun swap....I love it!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ms_Pebbles

yep I do that as well too.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hello everyone. It's been a nice relaxing weekend. It sure helped that the sun was out and it was warm. We spent a lot of time walking the beach and just spending time with family. Hope you all had a good long weekend as well.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

JCI.... good to see a bunch of gals giving this a try. I have enjoyed everything I ever received. It stretched me as a creator to use things I received that I had never tried. I can't wait to find out who my pal is.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I try to put lots of things in my wishlist that are under the $10 minimum. It's hard to shop for someone when everything they ask for is way over the minimum. I usually spend a minimum of $25 but feel uncomfortable when someone only asks for things that are $20,30, or more. This is only my opinion...one time, I added some recent magazines to the new items I was sending. I knew the magazines were "used" by me. I didn't want the recipient to think the items were part of the swap but as long as I was paying for a flat rate package, I put them in. Perhaps on the August swap, a question about magazines could be added. Something like... Do you subscribe to any craft magazines? Would you like to receive any that are fairly new? Just an idea. Pam does such a superior job of updating the survey and asking such pertinent questions.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Pink, I am so glad that you and a few other gals have given more info about this swap. As a novice to this swap I actually thought that it was limited to $10 + shipping. Does anyone ever add a few handmade items - like flowers etc or die cuts? Or some vintage things like sheet music etc?

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

That's a good idea pinkpaperairedale. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a magazine that someone else has looked at. If I don't have it, I'd enjoy it. This is a fun swap and a great group of ladies. I think most of us have things on our wishlist that are well under the limit. And, even if they don't, it's great to use to get ideas of what to buy someone. I buy some stuff off the wish list and then use that and their survey to get "surprises" to send as well.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pwiswell

I agree. I don't subscribe to any mags (at least not yet) and haven't spent the funds to buy any to try them out. Getting one in the swap would be great.
I also would not mind receiving handmade items, sheet music, vintage items, etc.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrap4time

Hi ladies..checking in for the week.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

I am in how do we PM our pal? Is it the one we send to or am I to figure out who sent to me?

T

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to tralala

oh I love old magazines, my mom and friend give me their architectural digest, better homes, travel, sunset, food mags. The colors on the pages are what I look for. I then take the pages that I would use to punch out with my paper punches. Me and my daughter do it while watching cartoons Saturday's in bed. Then sort by color into baggies. They are then, ready to use on cards or pages. Butterfly is really cool you can glue two together back to front, then take two of those and glue to floss or string in a square window on a card. It is beautiful. I will post one later today.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pwiswell

Congrats, that is such good news. And great to hear now while in radiation treatments.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

oh I love the scrapbook conventions. I missed out on the rubber stamp convention last month. I was bummed.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to tralala

Good luck to you. Just keep a positive attitude and live one day at a time. You are in my prayers.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I just placed an order to sb for my pal. It will come to me so I can add some more goodies and then I will mail it out to her. I so love this swap!!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pwiswell

I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color]

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• Ms_Pebbles]I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color Said:

Dont worry yet, I believe that the pal she is talking about is for round 14. Pam(pjangel) is still waiting on a couple of surveys.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles]I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color Said:

Dont worry yet, I believe that the pal she is talking about is for round 14. Pam(pjangel) is still waiting on a couple of surveys.

Oh, that's confusing....I was her pal for round 14 and I already recv'd a package from her.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

huh not sure then who it is for as I dont have a pal for this round yet

Page 4 of 76 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics