Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Cinj

Great goodies. Moon your lil envie is going postal when I get up in the morning. So look out early next week.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Cinj

can't wait to get started have a great weekend ladies

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bluucaca

Ok ladies I am working on names this afternoon...

So far all went well at hospital...my Dr was running 2 hours behind...my procedure was only 10 minutes was suppose to be at 2pm it was done them at 5 got home after 7pm....long day wiothout eating...

off to stamp shop right now...

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Glad things went well Pam.

Moon your little pkg is on its way to you. Postal about an hour ago.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Ok..ladies start looking in your PM for your new pal.....I am shopping today for my pal...

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Ok ladies I am working on names this afternoon...

So far all went well at hospital...my Dr was running 2 hours behind...my procedure was only 10 minutes was suppose to be at 2pm it was done them at 5 got home after 7pm....long day wiothout eating...

off to stamp shop right now...

Glad everything went well, Pam!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to TheBeccajb

Glad your throat procedure went well Pam. I had an abnormal EKG week before last, so my primary physicial referred me to a Cardiologist. Went to see the Cardiologist friday,& he wants me to have additional test. So,next Friday I have to have a stress test,heart ultrasound & a 12 lead EKG. All this & the only reason I went to see my Dr. in the beginning was for knee pain & swelling. Go figure !!!! Anyway,on a brighter note, I got my Pal & I'm gonna check out her wish list. Probably shop & get her a package out next week. Have a great Evening ladies : )

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lori1963

Lori that stinks, but I totally understand. As we get older, our bodies start giving us issues. I have an ortho appt this week for an injection shot in my right knee, its the one I had surgery on in Feb. It is hurting again, and I wear a brace with it still when I am running around. In less then two weeks I have back therapy for the arthritis. Went to doctors the other day for my monthly check up and to get some scripts, plus I wasn't feeling well. Turns out I had the flu, I have the beginning of a UTI. And they have given me an anti fungal medication because I have some toe nail issues. I swear I am falling apart as I get older.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

Lori, Sorry to here that! I hope all goes well!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TheBeccajb

Well my pals package was ordered and she will be getting it via sb.com....I shopped her wish list...reember ladies it is importmant to keep that wish list full so we can shop from it....Tonya and I have way over 500 items on our list....lol

Well I have to make an appt with the dr. for 6 weeks he seen some redness in my stomach..he did a biopsy...my dad died of cancer and my mom had an inoperable tumor..so I have to be careful they both dies at 55 and I am almost there...

Life is tough when we get old....

anyways ladies we had a nice fire in the yard last night..my neighbors are crazy...it started to rain and the guys put the EZ Up up so we wouldn't get rained on...had a relaxing night...

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pjangel

Received my Pal and will be doing some shopping today. YEAH, can't wait.

Kind of tired today so shopping will all be on line. Enjoyed a Sweet 16 birthday bash for my daughter and her friends. I don't think they ever sat down in the 4 hours the DJ played. And their dancing is much crazier than my generations ever was. I got tired just watching them.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrap4time

I bet they were, trust me it wears me out watching them too.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Thanks ladies, Tonya I can truly relate. I will be 50 next May & I swear I am falling apart ! I just hope all my tests next Friday turn out good & I can put that issue behind me & actually find out whats going on with my leg. I need to add to my wishlist,I think I have several hundered items in it,but I always wanna add more. My pal only has 50 items in her wishlist,so I am gonna go by it the best I can & go by her survey.Either way I will be good & fair. Love all my Pals : )

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to lori1963

Good Luck with your doctors ladies!
Hubby goes tomorrow and needs foot surgery in November. A month of him home all day, and I will be batty

I got my new partner and am shopping her wish list tonight
and maybe a few things for me too

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Yeah but I haven't reached forty yet and I am falling apart...lol. Guess I wore my parts out early...lol.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ladies I can not stress how importnat it is to have 100+ items in your wish list...please take a few moments right now and add a few more items...its not hard...but is hard for someone to shop for you...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-01-12 04:48 AM
In response to pjangel

lol....i am 34 and my body having issues...i hate being a woman at times...

my body thinks i'm at menapause time...
Dr. confirmed some things and i might be home soon with a procedure....not too sure yet.
So i feel yall...we can pray for each other and hope we are all ok ...

i have my new pal...excited to do some shopping...

welcome to the newbie....i love this swap...I'm sure you will too.

Diva
In response to Cinj

I am so ready for my first swap with this group! Thank you for accepting me! It is going to be fun!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to bayamonesa1

Thank you Tonya! I got the 2nd envie from you today! Love it!

Moon

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to moonpuff

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics