Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Ms_Pebbles

got my pal off to go see her wish list

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TheBeccajb

Ladies if I did mention this before I am sorry. But my son will be on 2 Broke Girls today. He will be the good looking guy. Supposely he will be at the movie theater talking to the girls....his name is James...don't know if his name will be in the credits....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Ladies if I did mention this before I am sorry. But my son will be on 2 Broke Girls today. He will be the good looking guy. Supposely he will be at the movie theater talking to the girls....his name is James...don't know if his name will be in the credits....

Congrats! I will watch just to support him!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Woo hoo.... I DVR it each week
I will definitely look.

Also, with hubby home today, I am POSTAL. Hit 4 stores today, bought a ton and wrapped it and packed it up. 5 swaps went out today

Tomorrow, back to homeschooling.
This has been a nice fall break

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to moonpuff

Just added more stuff to my wish list. I'm up to 400 items now. My pal shouldn't have a problem finding things from my wish list. LOL

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

Sorry ladies he was not on last night...he told me they changed it and possible will be on next Monday....grrrrrrr

Thank you ladies for adding items to your wish list ....remember 100 or more items must be in your wish list go check now...I am off to add more...

Diva

Common ladies, look at the positive side of growing up...things get better or slower..just adjust. I am 55 and I have accepted the fact that I am slower and can't get off bed as quickly as I used to do, so I am able to llok at things longer since I am slower in getting up, walking, etc. Life is good! I decided to embrace every stage of my life with the good and the bad!!!!LOL!! Even laughing may bring other consequences too funny to say it here!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-02-12 05:18 AM
In response to bayamonesa1

bayamonesa1....i also belive that, i see my parents having difficulties but they still seem content...i have come to the conclusion that i take after my mom alot...so i have to be strong and proactive...we have to do with what we were blessed with...and dat last comment was hilarious!!!

Veteran
In response to 6ta

We all have to try and accept this aging process.It still shocks me that I am this age.HA HA!!!1
Hoping my SS got my pkg.I hope she likes it.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

update

swap 3 due 9/28

6ta ~ srvy in....sent/recvd
cinj ~ srvy in....SENT/recvd
crafterrjb ~ srvy in... sent/recvd
drayia ~ srvy in...recvd/sent
gigigi30 ~ srvy in....sent/recvd
lori1963~ srvy in....SENT/recvd
moonpuff ~ srvy in....recvd/sent
ms pebbles ~ srvy in...sent
pjangel ~ srvy in ...recvd/sent
pwiswell ~ srvy in ...sent/recvd
scrap4time ~ srvy in ....recvd/sent
sharon elise ~ srvy in ....recvd/sent
tjcraftywitch ~ srvy in....SENT/recvd

above was updated 10/3/12

My package for swap 4 is out and my pal should be getting it anyday....

Edited by pjangel on 10-03-12 06:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 10-02-12 09:02 AM
In response to pjangel

Can you mark me recvd.? I postedpicture and a thank you to Scrap4time on Friday or Saturday.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
Can you mark me recvd.? I postedpicture and a thank you to Scrap4time on Friday or Saturday.

GiGi has also recv'd and posted a pic back on page 47. Thanks.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • Cinj Said:

GiGi has also recv'd and posted a pic back on page 47. Thanks.

Yes, thank you Ms. Pebbles for everything. Sorry ladies, I won't be in this round but will peek in here once in a while. Just got released from the hospital. Started with a lot of pain in my stomach after I ate peanuts at work. I'm allergic to honey that might have something to do with it, not sure. Anyway, they had to rush me from work. They think is my gall bladder or diverticulitis although all preliminary test came back negative. I've never felt like this in my entire life and literally thought that I was going to die. All I kept thinking was about my lil' boy. I'm only 32, for those of you who are talking about age. We all have issues, but as long as we still get up and breath everyday, that's a blessing. See you ladies 'round and thank you for having me in all the previous one.!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to GIGIGI30

Wow....I hope you feel better soon!!!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

Pam, please marked me as recieved for #3 . I posted a pic of all the wonderful items my pal sent me. Can't wait to send & recieve for round #4. Thanks so much !

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-02-12 10:53 AM
In response to lori1963

Just an update...I moved..
ATTN partner...

sixta Ipina
2210 W. Lovers Ln
dallas texas 75235

thx

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to 6ta

I need to be

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-02-12 11:53 AM

TJ...i have a conf for your 2nd package..
usps...03120090000082002034

hope you enjoy...
had fun picking stuff for you...
take care..

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-02-12 11:55 AM

TJ...i have a conf for your 2nd package..
usps...03120090000082002034

hope you enjoy...
had fun picking stuff for you...
take care..

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Awesome...Ms Pebbles did you get a package for swap 3?

Just back from dr's so far everything ok no worry about breast cancer....just have to wait on results of biopsy of stomach...

I had to tell me husband I will survive... so he is stuck still with me...sorry if I sound rude about him but he but there is good resaon...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics