Page 5 of 76 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

Okay...maybe she meant to post that in another swap. Thanks Shana...I'm off to Target now. WHOOHOO!!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Good morning ladies, just checking in!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Sorry to confuse you all. She may not have put all the names out there yet. I asked if I could get mine before we went on vacation. Sorry. Shouldn't have said anything. I'm sure they are all coming soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Edited by pwiswell on 05-30-12 09:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

That would be it then hun, your cool...lol.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Pam said she was going to be sending the new pals late this coming weekend or early next week.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Good morning...jci!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Correct I have not given all names out as yet. I am still waiting on a few surveys. I may have the names for all on Saturday....

As for send an old magazine to someone. I will put that on the next survey...

most people enjoy receiving a digit stamp or a few stamped images add it as a surprise if you like...but please no USED products. EX: Inks, glitter or markers.

Edited by pjangel on 05-31-12 11:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

im home, almost i have to stop and shop which i had my pal now :x
Had a very trying week with the family. Lossing a loved one is never easy, but never getting to meet them before they passed really makes it suck!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

The following ladies you will be receiving your packages shortly...Tonya, Tralala & Drayia. Your pals contacted me and advised will be sending.

Today JCelebre is getting married ...Congrats

JCelebre wants in but no survey and I do not keep previous ones...I will assign her a pal and her pal can shop off her WISH LIST if they want.

Edited by pjangel on 06-01-12 09:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Congrats Joy!

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to Drayia

Should get alot of crafting in this weekend it is going to rain, rain, rain....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tralala

Sure thing Pam that works for me. Congrats to Joy, she better post pics of her dress at the very least!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Shana..I hope you get your package soon. It seems like I have seen your name a few times because you didn't get a package or it was very late. That should not happen to someone as sweet as you.... I hope everyone is getting ready to have a lovely month of June.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I always feel bad when someone doesn't get their package on time. We all love getting stuff in the mail. Sure hope you all get your packages very soon. Waiting for my pal's to come to me so I can add more stuff to it. I just love love love sending packages as much as receiving them. Have a good weekend everyone. it's going to rain on the east coast so looks like a good scrapping weekend. My husband wants sun so we can do outside work. I didn't tell him I've been doing the rain dance.....lol

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
Shana..I hope you get your package soon. It seems like I have seen your name a few times because you didn't get a package or it was very late. That should not happen to someone as sweet as you.... I hope everyone is getting ready to have a lovely month of June.

Thanks but I have only been flaked on once and it takes time to get to Canada. If my pal sends out the package 2 weeks before it is due then I will most likely get it on time but if they had to order it first and then send it out it takes a bit longer. I am lucky because for my pals I order stright from here with their wishlist and ship direct. You guys cant do that unless you want to pay shipping cost that are more then the gift you are sending. This place has very HIGH shipping cost to Canada. If it helps I will start including a link to a different wishlist with instructions on how to ship from there as their cost are very resonable to ship to Canada.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Okay Pam, thanks for letting me know.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

um do we keep the same partner through all this swap?... i wonder what other quest we'll be sent to do.... im ready for some shoppingggggg

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
um do we keep the same partner through all this swap?... i wonder what other quest we'll be sent to do.... im ready for some shoppingggggg

Each round we receive a different partner, in this way it even things out well. I enjoy it because I get to see all the different wishlists and maybe add things to mine that I never thought of before. With my LSS closing the only place to shop here is M's so the only way to get alot to get alot of the products on my wishlist is through these swaps

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Drayia

Ladies,I am a bit confused. How many rounds are there? As a newbie I thought this was a one time swap. I didn't realize I was signing up for more than one swap. Please can someone tell me what is expected of me? I definitely want to participate in a one time swap and hope that it will be possible. Hugs

Page 5 of 76 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics