Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Veteran
In response to bayamonesa1

Good Morning!!!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bayamonesa1

Well I had a great evening yesterday...and today is still bright for me...maybe the black cloud is lifting off me a bit.....

I am starting to christmas shop for my nephews kids...I can not wait...he will be so mad....thank goodness they live in TX...lol

Diva
In response to pjangel

Funny! I am done with my Christams gifts for my daughters, mom and my sister in law. They always get handmade stuff...if I get them something from the store, they get mad! They will tell me that I don't love them if I bought it! I only have left to buy gifts for my two grandsons and my Dad and brother. My sister in Puerto Rico will get a scrapbook Christmas related so she can put her pictures there.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Ms_Pebbles

can i join?

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to babigirl

JCI

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to TheBeccajb

Pam... I think you marked me as having my survey for the January round but I saw on another post that you had deleted all previous surveys and need a new one from everybody. Please advise.. I like following directions.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
can i join?

Yes you can join...welcome to our little swap it is fun...and the ladies are wonderful...if you have any questions jsut ask...if you want to see what we get or send just go into one of our galleries or just go back a few pages to see what they posted..

pinkpaper you are correct I do not have your survey it was something else you sent me lol thats what happens when you get old..mind fails you..

Edited by pjangel on 11-11-12 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pjangel

Thanks for having me

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 11-12-12 06:47 AM
In response to babigirl

Here is the wonderful package I recieved from Sharon Elise. Sorry it took me so long to upload.

url=http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/720777/view /3790011/-1.html][/url] round 4 swap By Cinj

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to Cinj

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 11-12-12 09:54 AM
In response to scrap4time

JCI

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 6ta

hi 6ta

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to babigirl

JCI

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TheBeccajb

Morning ladies...I like Cinj stash...love her tablecloth as well lol...

We have a new lady amongst us please welcome her. Always looking for fresh and new faces on here....

Drayia did you get your package yet?

I want to start picking names soon... this way we can get a head start with the holidays...Remember it is not due until Jan 2013...I am hoping to get mine out before that..

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:

We have a new lady amongst us please welcome her. Always looking for fresh and new faces on here....

I want to start picking names soon... this way we can get a head start with the holidays...Remember it is not due until Jan 2013...I am hoping to get mine out before that..

No but there was no mail delivery yesterday due to Sunday being Remembrance day here and the Government took Monday off in lue of it falling on a weekend. Really wish I worked for the Government they get tons of time off that us average ppl dont Hoping it is here today.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrap4time

• scrap4time Said:

Shana, glad you like the package. I tried to match items on your wish list here to t J.

I'll let you keep the snow for the most part. It would be nice if we would get a few flourishes once or twice her in Texas. Just enough to close work/school for a day. Our problem is, no one knows how to drive on it so we end up with hundreds of wrecks.

I so bad I thought I had recieved a package but you kept saying I had not, I checked back and yes mine was sent and recieved Sorry Scrap4Time its been one of those months

Diva
In response to Ms_Pebbles

No matter what I recieved, I like to give what I feel giving away based on the list. God knows I am thankfull for everything. I loved my packet for this first time. Got things that I wanted and needed, maybe it is not about quantity but quality and wishes! I have been thru the same thing in other swaps, gave more than I what I got, but still happy! I know your feelings it si frustating...just keep a positive attitude and if you are sad about it, take a break from swaps and see if you miss it a lot, then you may want to come back!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 11-13-12 05:52 AM
In response to Drayia

hi Babigirl...welcome....I work for da government n I had to work....but i work for a municipality....City...not a Federal buliding...lol LUCKY THEM!!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to TJCraftyWitch

can't wait to see who i get this time

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 11-13-12 07:55 AM
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:

Thanks. I love everything too. I can't wait to try out the black soot. And I will be scrapping my son's first presidential vote this weekend.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics