Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Hello everyone,just checking in ! Hope to get my Pals package out by the end of the week. Have been so busy !!!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-05-12 08:48 AM

pinkpaperairedale....it was amazing...
my youngest had a little mishap and had to get stitches onboard got a lil pricy but we managed...and i got word that my biopsy was Negative...yay...no cancer for the time being...i will have surgery next wednesday but all should be good....

Crafterrjb thank you so much for my package....love it all...
green stickles,red glitter brad basics, sizzix decoetch die- fairy, self adhesive crystal flourishes and petaloo jolly xmas daises...
love it all!!!
thx

Diva
In response to 6ta

So glad your biopsy came out with the right results. Enjoy your blessing!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to bayamonesa1

6ta... my hubby got very sick on a cruise one time. We were glad we took the cruise insurance. We did have to pay on board, but got reiumbursed about a month after filing the papers when we got home. Glad to know your biopsy was benign. Take care.
Someone should have happy mail from me tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

JCI

Diva
In response to TheBeccajb

I got my package! I got my package! I got it!! So excited. My secret sister was really my personal scrapbook Santa CLaus! She gave me so much, the paper that I wanted from SB, the flowers, the little pocket about the ten things that I like about you, some charms, you name it! I got it all!!! Thank you so much, but I dont know her name. She was clever, she didn't added her name! I want to know who you are. God used you, I was at home laying in the love seat feeling blue due to the chemo and just missing my family when the UPS guy knocked on the door and there was my package. I did cry even without opening as I saw God in your present. I knew He was indeed lifting my spirit as He knew that I was feeling a little bit sad. After opening the stuff, I went ahead and put Christmas music and I was so happy. The next thing, another scrapper freind shows off to my door with groceries for a month! SHe knows my situation. Two wonderful angels came to my rescue! Thank you so much! Gracias mil! I love you!

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 12-06-12 08:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Aww melba i am so glad your package brightened up your day. I am still praying for you.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to babigirl

Sorry bayamonesa1 I've been soooo busy that I haven't had time to check in here or post that I got my box. Thank you so much for the wonderful items. I got blank tags to decorate, a paper mache flip flop, sm box and large box, ribbons, lace, punched flowers, some bling and keys. I can use all of it. Thank you so much.

To my secret pal, I have done some shopping that will come from my home address but will also be sending a package from sb.com. Hope to be able to put all in the mail this weekend.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to scrap4time

6ta - so glad to here your test results are negative. good luck with the surgery, hope you heal quickly.

Diva
In response to scrap4time

Thank you so much for letting me know. I was so worry thinking the package never made home. Glad you like the items.

Diva
In response to babigirl

Thank you so much! It was wonderful! I love it all! Hope you are doing better and feeling healthier. Praying for you as well!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to bluucaca

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bluucaca

TGIF.....had a busy week...maybe tomorrow I will have my tree up...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pjangel

jci it's been busy hear to we are moving next week

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

And, your pal enjoyed getting the package. I just loved everything. Thank you so much. I will post a picture this weekend for all to see. I got three magazines that I've already started checking out, three mysteries that I will get into soon, purple embossing powder, stamped images to color, assorted paper punchouts, bottlecap brads, blue jewel bling, Shabby chic paper pack, set gel pen markers, clear stamp, flowers, K & Co die cut letters. It was a perfect package.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

Pam, I am glad your package arrived. I enjoyed finding things you requested on your survey. Good morning everyone.

Diva

At work today. Rather be at home decorating my tree...maybe tomorrow after church if I have the energy!

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

JCI & ACU

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to TheBeccajb

hello ladies

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics