Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Veteran
In response to babigirl

HI! HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to babigirl

Babigirl please give me your new address in a OM so I can keep everything up to date. Didn't put tree up....grrrrr...instead Friday night our neighbors came over and we had a fire in the yard...we sat outside for 3 hours....yes in December is wa beautiful....Saturday we took our dd out to dinner for her birthday....today i have to work til 3pm then maybe we will put the darn thing up....dh was talking about getting a real tree...we will see...he didn't want to put one up at all.....

Diva
In response to babigirl

Happy Monday to everyone!

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to bayamonesa1

Hope you all are having a great day!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TheBeccajb

I am postal!

Diva
In response to pjangel

I was able to finished decorating the apartment Saturday! I took me almost two week to be done, due to chemo, been tired and work. Hopefully I will be done taking down everything by February 2013! LOL!!!!!!!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Hello ladies. Who is crafting this week? Do you post in the gallery?

Diva
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I have to complete a scrapbook for the office by Thursday for our exchange gift game. I can't post in the gallery. I don't have inernet at home.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

I'm going to be crafting. Yes I post in the gallery.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

bayamonesa1...who did you get your last package from?

Ladies...I am alomost done decorating for the holidays...its the cleaning that has to be all done by the 19th....I am in trouble..lol

UI do post in my gallery..haven't for awhile...i will get back to posting there in 2013..i am hoping 20"13" is a lucky year for me...last few not so good...still trying to get over the pain and hurt....it never seems to go away...

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

Sent off package to my "secret Pal" today (Wednesday) Hope she likes and can use everything I sent,after reading an earlier post just a moment ago,I am more concerned that she actually recieves it !!!!!!

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to lori1963

Oh Men! I made 2 mini albums for family for Christmas. I meant to take a pic before I sent them off. I forgot. I wanted to post them in my gallery.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

If its coming this way I tend to recieve just fine Lori WINK WINK its sending that I have issues with LOL. Thats why I send direct from here to my pals that way I cut Canada Post completely out of the pictures LOL.

Diva
In response to Drayia

I am done decorating and last night I took the pictures that I took from all the scrapbooks I made while recovering for three month afte my colon cancer surgery. Cannot believe how many I made for my three daughters and my 4-years grandson who love to see his own scrapbooks. It mays me cry when I see how excited he is when he sees his pictures on the scrapbook. It makes everything so special and motives me to keep going and to stay healthy. Hopefully I will get my internet end of January and I can share all my work again. Now working on photo coasters on tiles for my mom and sister in law. I just need to buy the gift for my youngest grandson and giftw cards for my nephew and niece. My family in PR ( my sister and her children - young adults) will get their package mail after Friday when I get pay. Cards are done and stamped, I just need to make it to the postal office!

Have a great weekend. I will be off work tomorrow. It is my sick day from chemo...in reality is just that I am so drain off energy and so sleepy that I stay in bed all day from this afternoon until Friday! WHo can complaint about that! Not me, except that is a day that I don't get pay!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-13-12 10:07 AM

thanks everyone...i was worried but all turned out ok for the time being.

JCI...bought a few goodies...but will go back friday and plan on mailing soon

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to 6ta

Sorry Shana,it's not headed your way this time : )))

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to lori1963

i think i know where its headed lol and no worries no one is moving in that house we are still going to be checking the mail there for that very reason

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to babigirl

Babigirl,was wondering, did you recieve your package yet ? I sure hope so ! Thanks : )

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to lori1963

Morning..Sorry I have not been on...so very busy....work and then painting at my dd house....almost done there ....I have not shopped for my pal I am sooooo terribly sorry....

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to pjangel

Just checking in!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics