Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Veteran
In response to 6ta

OH I HAVE WANTED THAT FOR A WHILE.SAW IT AT HOBBY LOBBY IN INDIANA A MONTH AGO.I DIDN'T GET IT CAUSE NO EXTRA MONEY THEN. IT LOOKS NEAT...HAPPY SHOPPING.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

I bought the artbin die holder at Hobby Lobby. It comes with 3 magnetic sheets. I need a lot more of them. It is convenient. I used a coupon for 40% off. Need to use more coupons and get more sheets/pages. I could probably fill up about 4 artbin holders.... each with 12 sheet sheets. It is going to run into $$$$ to put all my dies in them. Not sure I realized that I may well indeed spend close to $100 by the time I am all done. I could probably have done some sort other organization that would n't have been so costly. Do you have a lot of dies? I am going to stick with the artbin since I started but would encourage you to really check it out before investing. The bin itself is very sturdy, easy to carry, and has very secure latches. It would easily allow you to carry quite a few dies to a crop or workshop if you do those. Otherwise, it makes for convenient way to store your dies at home. Enjoy using your gift card. That was a very thoughtful gift for you from your niece. Happy "final Friday" for the year everyone.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Package going out to my pal on Wednesday. Hope she likes the happy mail.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

I'm going to have to pass on the next swap. Just not feeling up to it right now. Chemo is taking more and more out of me. However, I'll be checking in and hopefully will be back for the next one.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-28-12 02:48 PM

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
I bought the artbin die holder at Hobby Lobby. It comes with 3 magnetic sheets. I need a lot more of them. It is convenient. I used a coupon for 40% off. Need to use more coupons and get more sheets/pages. I could probably fill up about 4 artbin holders.... each with 12 sheet sheets. It is going to run into $$$$ to put all my dies in them. Not sure I realized that I may well indeed spend close to $100 by the time I am all done. I could probably have done some sort other organization that would n't have been so costly. Do you have a lot of dies? I am going to stick with the artbin since I started but would encourage you to really check it out before investing. The bin itself is very sturdy, easy to carry, and has very secure latches. It would easily allow you to carry quite a few dies to a crop or workshop if you do those. Otherwise, it makes for convenient way to store your dies at home. Enjoy using your gift card. That was a very thoughtful gift for you from your niece. Happy "final Friday" for the year everyone.

My husband got me the same one for Christmas and since I only have 2 die sets I used a page for metal button/bagdes (they are Lois pins with no pin part) they work well in it too.

I love the case. Now I just need to fill it up. :0)

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

Pwiswell, I understand that you need to rest and take good care of yourself during the chemo. I hope you will check in here when you feel strong enough. I also hope that you can feel enough strength to do a bit of papercrafting. One of my best friends is doing all her chemo and radiation for cancer now and the chemo unit at the hospital supplies art therapy lessons to those who want to participate. I have been thinking about offering my card making skills to that unit during the summer since I am off school then. Does your chemo unit offer any type of free art therapy? We live in a town of about 100,000 people. I am so honored that I got to be your pal for this round. I enjoyed shopping for you.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Good Morning...it has not stopped snowing here....It is very pretty...

My pals stuff will be ordered soon....just trying to visit with my kids before they all head home and don't know when I will see them again.

If I am not on here for a few days

H A P P Y . N E W . Y E A R S .... to all

Edited by pjangel on 12-29-12 08:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to 6ta

I went to Michaels and got a few things. If I dont get in the internet, I want to wish all of you a blessed and wonderful New Year 2013!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to bayamonesa1

Happy New year.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

My partner should get hers today

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-31-12 10:17 AM
In response to babigirl

how neat...i only have maybe like 5 sets of dies...i use a artbin for my stickles...i love it...very sturdy...i went to buy it and it was gone...will try today...i was also thinking a photo box with dividers...not sre though...lol

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-31-12 10:43 AM
In response to 6ta

My pal should get her package today.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Cinj

Happy New Year.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Happy New Years ladies...hope this year is better for all of us...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pjangel

Happy new years

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Cinj

Thank you, cinj. I did receive your package today. The package included some large swirl clear stamps, an assortment of bling, lace on a roll, and assorted stickers. You were right on target for the delivery date.
PJ... you can mark me as received ( along with sent when you do your update.)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Sharon did u recieve ya package

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

What a great idea! Our cancer center doesn't offer anything like that, but I think that is something I might like to offer when I am feeling better. I can't do much for paper crafts because the kind of chemo I am getting causes my fingers to peel and split and they are quite painful. So, just reading right now, and looking forward to being able to craft again soon

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to pwiswell

Veteran
In response to TheBeccajb

Not yet but I will let you know as soon as it comes.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics