Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Veteran
In response to Drayia

Got my Secret Sister's name. Yea!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Oh good... my secret sis name came this morning. My goal is to get shopping and mail it by the end of the week. I try to have a personal goal of completing a swap within a week of getting the recipient. That way, I know she doesn't have to wait and wonder and I know that my "senior" brain never ever forgets. I already wrote the name and address on my to do list and it won't get crossed out until the post office has it. Just my way of thinking. Ok... I am editing my post because I just came back from the post office. Postal clerk said the package was scheduled for a Thursday delivery.

Edited by pinkpaperairedale on 06-04-12 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Pink - I am the same way! I am obsessed with making lists and on the top is to buy for my partner! Hope to get it mailed this week :-)

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-04-12 10:17 AM
In response to theellenbee

YAY!!! so excited...i got my secret sister's name yesterday and have an order on it's way to her...I will have a 2nd lil package directly from me to her...that includes the blank bday card, and a few other items...

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to 6ta

Just stopping by to say hi...I also received my SS info. I'm so excited to get started and shop 'till I drop!!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to GIGIGI30

I have my name also. Now I just have to go shopping. I love this part. Two for you, one for me, two for you....

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
I have my name also. Now I just have to go shopping. I love this part. Two for you, one for me, 3 for Sassie two for you....

Edited by Sassie on 06-04-12 04:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Ha, ha, nice try Sassie. I'm not gonna say if you are my pal or not.. And if you are not, you have to wait for your presents from your pal. I know it's hard, but you can do it. yes, you can. lol

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Has anyone else noticed that Sassy likes presents????? LOL

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I received my goodies for round 15 from my pal, but I have no clue who to think as they put my name or Toyna and not Tonya...lol. On the shipping and sold to spots. It came directly from Scrapbook.com.

I love it all, it just stated that it was for Round #15. I feel spoiled. Here is a pic:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47645/view/ 3646949/-...

I got a message from your pal in swap 15 and she did not send you that package. Did you get your package for swap 14? Maybe it was from that swap.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

rofl Im just a ball of fun!! I love suprise's just like everyone else -- I also love love LOVE to spoil ppl

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to Sassie

woohoo. just sent my pal the first package from her wishlist on sb.com. now to work on package #2.

And I have to say this even though they probaby won't win tomorrow. GO SPURS GO

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to scrap4time

awwe scrap4time your on the ball sista

Ive been 'a shopping still looking for that special gift that yell's my pals name that she just needs. I love to buy 1 large gift and several others that are just to cute to pass up for her

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

Pam... you can mark me as "sent".

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
Pam... you can mark me as "sent".

And me as recv'd!!!!
Thank you sooo much! I love everything!! The extras are the bomb, I haven't put the book down yet!!! Thanks again! I will post a pic later.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to theellenbee

Just checking in for this week pretty busy with day to day stuff.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ms_Pebbles

WOW you ladies are quick. Ms Pebbles are you sure that package was from swap 15 not 14? Just want to make sure.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
WOW you ladies are quick. Ms Pebbles are you sure that package was from swap 15 not 14? Just want to make sure.

Yes Ma'am ...I have my package from Pam#2 from round #14. This one was from Pink and she included a note letting me know that it was for round #15.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Nice job ladies....I have to shop yet.

Remember I shop of WISH LIST please keep them loaded with what you want or need.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-06-12 10:43 AM
In response to pjangel

WOW...yall are quick!!
Pam I have sent my 1st package directly from my partner's wishlist...I will send package 2 soon...

I don't wanna have partners waiting...SORYY to my partner from round 14...i have learned my lesson.
sixta

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics