Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Not sure if lori recevied and if pwiswell sent.
here are the ladies for the next round.

6ta...survy inn
babigirl...survy in
Bayamonesa1...survy in
crafterrjb...survy inn
Drayia...survy in
pjangel..survy in
Sharon Elise...survy in

Edited by pjangel on 01-14-13 10:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

I had another busy week-end....I will work on names I promise....

Edited by pjangel on 01-14-13 10:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to 6ta

Recieved a WONDERFUL package from Pam/pwiswell. She sent me so much wonderful stuff. I love & appreciate it all. She is so very generous & the cards she made for me are terrific. Pam,you are so talented & I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Hope you are feeling better. I will snap a pic of my goodies today & post it for all to see !

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Pam/Pjangel.I got my package from pwiswell & it was absolutely outstanding in every way. I love,love,love it all. I will post a pic later. Much to my dismay,I do have to skip February.It is the busiest month of the year for me. My mothers B-day,My daughters,B-day,My Anniversary.My dear friends B-day. Just a busy & short month. On top of everything else my daughter is just about to send me over the edge. She will be 22 in February,has been living with her boyfriend about 4 years ,they are calling it splits,no children ,Thank God ! But he is having a hard time letting go & it been a big mess. To top it off she turned out for a deer Friday night & tore her car up. She didn't get hurt,but all the stress is getting to me. She is my only child & don't seem to want to listen to any good advice her father & I give her. I am sorry to vent & I appreciate all you ladies for listening.I just have one,no, two questions. Do your Children ever stop worrying the life out of you ???? And why do they seem to think we have money trees growing with unlimited amounts of bills to just pick from it ?????

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to 6ta

HI ladies i have received my goodies. I would love to join this round again if it's not to late

Diva
In response to SHARON ELISE

Hello! I am back. Sorry for missing the action! I was out of commission from Jan.4th-today. My last chemo treatment really hit me hard! Iw as in bed for a whole week. When I was able to amek it to the doctor, I was severly dehydrated and the potassium level which normal range is 6.5...mine is 2.5. Treatment with IV and potassium added to it, now I am also taking pills for it. A-D treatment and very restricted diet. I lost 8lbs. from Jan 1- 11th. I wanted to lose weight but not this way! I am so sorry if I missed any deadlines! I got that the date for swap #6 is FEb. 15th. My question is if we already got the secret sister or if this will be later. I got a package yesterday with lots of great goodies. Very happy with my stash! I am so glad to be back at work and on the board! If I dont work, I dont get pay, so I depend completly on God' provision to supply my needs. He has been faithful and I know, He will be with me!

Diva
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I stay within the limit as there is reason to set that off. Depending of wehre you get your stuff you can get lots of things for $10.00. Sure sometimes I go over the limit but I don't use that against any one or that I may get really something really on the $10. limit. It was my choice to spend more, not anyones fault, but mine as I love shopping and cannot say not to a good deal!

My concern is that if is raised from $10.oo with the econmy right now, many of us may not be able to participate. I rather keep it the way it is. If you sepnd more, great! It was your choice. I ma fine getting anything and everything! Some people can really afford spending more in the swap. SOme of us, there are months that we stick to the $10.00. Just my thoughts. I am one of those who is very happy giving!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bayamonesa1

Baymonesa1 we have not recieved names yet so I am sure it might still be open. Pam has been very busy but once she checks in and swaps names the date might get moved.

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to Drayia

MMS

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 01-17-13 08:43 AM
In response to TheBeccajb

JCI....

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Yes the date is being moved.... Drayia you are my other half on here. I was in the hosp with dh all day yesterday...no big thing..pre test etc...but a long day...I will give til 2/28 for this swap.....

It is not to late to sign up.....bluucaca please get me your durvey...I am glad you received your package from me.....

I see everone had someting happening to them..Lori, my kids 32, 31 and 29 drive me crazy...you will never ever stop worrying...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

If you ever need help or a co-hostess let me know Pam. I have been with you since almost the start I believe LOL

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Here is a pic of the items I recieved. I love it All ! I got Carta bella cardstock paper & Stickers, Copic marker, Book markers, Emellies, 3 lovely cards. Thanks again so very much !

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to lori1963

Drayia, thank you so very much...I jsut went into my excel program with everyone's names and who they had for pals and guess what all gone...dh moved everything and I can not find them.

So ladies I do apologize if you get someone you already had I am sorry...

Lori great stuff....

Bluucaca I have you in for this swap...just waiting your survery....

Diva
In response to pjangel

Hang in there, we should be flexible enough to understand and adjust to the new date and wait until we get the name of our secret sister. Just a matter of time. Take care of yourself!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ok, names all given out.

I need crafterrjb and bluucaca survery. I deleted 1 by mistake. Sorry crafterrjb.

Happy shopping. If you got someone you already had, we knew this would happen one day. I try hard to give a different name everytime...

Diva
In response to pjangel

Got mine! Thank you so much! ENjoy this weekend!

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

Just sent survery.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to TheBeccajb

Happy swap ladies. I enjoy seeing your thoughtful gifts to each other... even when I am not able to participate. I hope to be able to do a swap in the upcoming months.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Just waiting for 1 more survey.....

It is windy here today.. yesterday I had a few people over for a pre-op party for my other half...it was nice to chit chat with friends...we had so much stuff to eat I think I am going to blow up..lol...well I am off tomorrow yeah..

hope everyone had a great week-end...If I am not on here the end of the week dont worry in hosp with other half he is having a total knee replacement....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics