Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-06-12 10:50 AM
In response to 6ta

Wow!! you are quick. I am shopping tonight while my son is at scouts but I know it will take me a little bit of time to find the stuff I am picturing.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Cinj

WOW - Im going to have to get on the race lane.!.!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Ms_Pebbles

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • pinkpaperairedale Said:
Pam... you can mark me as "sent".

And me as recv'd!!!!
Thank you sooo much! I love everything!! The extras are the bomb, I haven't put the book down yet!!! Thanks again! I will post a pic later.

Here's my pic...thanks again Pink!!

Secret Sister package #15 By Ms_Pebbles

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

Nice haul Ms Pebbles.

Pam, I got confirmation that sb.com shipped by package to my pal today. I have some more to send from home but at least she'll get the first one soon.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

Yes, Pam. Miss Pebbles did receive round 15 from me. I was quick this round. I mailed it Monday and the postal clerk said it was scheduled for a Wed. or Thursday delivery.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Ladies please please please add items to your WISH LIST...it is a MUST per page 1 you have to have atleast 30 items. Some ladies have under 10 items. Please take the time right now since you are reading this and go check out your wish list...thanks...

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
  • TJCraftyWitch Said:
I received my goodies for round 15 from my pal, but I have no clue who to think as they put my name or Toyna and not Tonya...lol. On the shipping and sold to spots. It came directly from Scrapbook.com.

I love it all, it just stated that it was for Round #15. I feel spoiled. Here is a pic:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47645/view/ 3646949/-...

I got a message from your pal in swap 15 and she did not send you that package. Did you get your package for swap 14? Maybe it was from that swap.

Well whoever sent it, wrote Round #15 on it, maybe they got confused. I was hoping it was from round 14, since I didn't recall getting anything from that round. Folks need to put the SWAP on the outside. Because alot of us are in numerous swaps. Even when I send directly from SB.com, in the comments area I put what round or what swap I am sending it from, so no confusion. The person said it was for Round #15, this is the only swap I am in that has ROUNDS.

I have no clue who my pal was for round 14, that only you would know. I don't know the addy because it had both mine on it in the lil paper inside...lol.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I will have to look in my other computer to see who your pal was last time.

Ladies if ordering from scrapbook.com there is a comment area..please put what swap it is from and you can include your name screen name and real name please.

I have to shop, I just get distracted all the time lately lots going on.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Placing my order for my pal now! Sending it to me first though so I can add some hand made items as well!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

I have everything except the handmade card. Will be mailing on Monday morning. I hope my partner likes the color............

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to theellenbee

oh, wait is the card a mandatory thing??? I guess I read that as like a suggestion to add??? Ok, so I guess Im not ready to ship .... gotta re-open the package & make a card :P

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

Sassie... if you had everything packaged up, in my opinion you shouldn't unwrap it to add a card. I don't know if that is the official rule but when gals order and have it shipped direct, the recipient does not get a card. I think it is best to mail it so the recipient gets it quickly. It's hard when someone has to wait until the final date and wonder if they will get flaked. Go for it... go postal!!!!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-09-12 06:04 PM
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I am almost ready to ship. I had so much fun shopping I just have to do a hand made card and it is ready to go. I will be working in my yard Monday. I took the day off and my husband and son have off so I am hoping to get a sliding board built and play yard border done. So I will get it in the mail on Tuesday.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Cinj

Ty Pink, I will take your advice. Going postal on Monday.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-11-12 05:14 AM
In response to Sassie

Good Morning...i got a wonderful package and wasn't able to post friday as my father had catarct surgery and I was in charge of transporting him to and from a few appts friday...I couldn't find who to thank...no name...but I did get some great items, i am so excited getting items for my cruise, my buddy got me the tropical page off my wishlist, some stamp cleaner, the Chosen page off my list and a few other pages I will take a pic and post...THANKS...
I went thru post i think it's pinkpaperairedale that was my pal...not sure though...lol
????

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

No, it was not me, 6ta, that had your name. I sent to Ms Pebbles and she has already received it for round 15. You will have to keep checking to figure out who sent you the package.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to 6ta

Will be shopping for my Pal this week. Checking out her wish list in a minute ! Hope everyone has a great week !

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to 6ta

It was I that sent the package thru sb.com. I still have another one I'm putting together to include the birthday card and a few handmade items. Glad you liked round 1 - stay tuned for round 2.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-11-12 06:28 PM
In response to scrap4time

• scrap4time Said:

It was I that sent the package thru sb.com. I still have another one I'm putting together to include the birthday card and a few handmade items. Glad you liked round 1 - stay tuned for round 2.

OH WOW...mystery solved...lol
well thx so much...u did an awesome job...

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to 6ta

Hope everything went well with your dad's surgery. My dad had both eyes done over the years. It makes for such a better quality of life.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics