Page 277 of 277 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to anda11

I am so frustrated on house hunt. we haven't found the house yet and I just don't know what to do. we been look around.

suebird
Resident
suebird
In response to southern lady

I did a lot this weekend, but did diddly in the way of scrapping. You know....full of good intentions. Went to Michaels, and walked out. Yes, it does happen. I just couldn't justify buying anything.

Still have quite a few ideas for LO's. Of course, there are the LO's for the Rendezvous, a few more I had planned that included my husband..... I'll get to them.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to suebird

We had a large Michaels and it seemed I could always find anything there - never left empty handed. They moved into the old Books-A-Million store when it closed and it seems much smaller. The scrapbook section is almost non-existent so I don't shop there anymore. Even Joann seems to have nothing new very often. Its not uncommon for me to leave without buying anything.

Maybe I've been doing this for so long that I have all the "needs" and there just aren't that many more "wants".

World Cruise Page 277 - Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 278 - Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 279 - Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise Page 280 - Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

suebird
Resident
suebird
In response to Henri Jean

I had to pay the cable bill, and went again anyhow.
Needed some embroidery thread, so I can work on my skirt.

If the paper sale is good, I'll bite. If I see anything on clearance, same thing.

Now to 'do' something......

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to suebird

grandma and me By Southern Lady

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

good afternoon I just got my table cleaned again so I am going make the card that I printed stuff for yesterday

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Show us when you finish!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

World Cruise page 281 Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise page 282 Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise page 283 Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

World Cruise page 284 Mumbai, India By Henri Jean

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am planning on being in my scrap room today I never finished the card last night but I hope to in a short while I still need to read lots of posts here

suebird
Resident
suebird
In response to anda11

Am sitting at the 'work table' as I type. Had good ideas, and now forgot them.

went to dad's this morning; had camera with me. Had a good photo opportunity, and missed that. I can't win for losing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
I am so frustrated on house hunt. we haven't found the house yet and I just don't know what to do. we been look around.

I am so very very sorry that you have not been able to find a new home yet. I sure hope you find one ASAP.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to suebird

• suebird Said:
I did a lot this weekend, but did diddly in the way of scrapping. You know....full of good intentions. Went to Michaels, and walked out. Yes, it does happen. I just couldn't justify buying anything.

Still have quite a few ideas for LO's. Of course, there are the LO's for the Rendezvous, a few more I had planned that included my husband..... I'll get to them.

I am sorry that you haven't been able to scrap. I sure hope that you will be able to scrap soon

Page 277 of 277 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics