Page 159 of 159 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to southern lady

Sounds like you have a nice day today planned Danielle.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• southern lady Said:

These tags are adorable. I love the pockets

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Linda, why do you need bandaids? Are you ok?

OH yes, thanks for asking It was silly little paper cuts.It was on my finger that I write with. Thankfully I did not get any blood on the book.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I finished up my Autumn Configurations book today! Hoping to have enough sunlight tomorrow after work to get some good pictures taken.

That's fabulous Andrea

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

well today I am going to go into the city and go to the scrapbook store and see if she can make bows for me. and get me some stuff for my costume that I am going to wear on Halloween at the scrapbook store party. I was going to wear my black pants and black shirt and find a wig and witches hat. then go to Michaels to get a few things.

You have a good time while you are at the lss & Michaels

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Sounds like you have a nice day today planned Danielle.

yea but cold here and rain and windy here today

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Celebrating - all of my pages are now scanned and in Shutterfly! It has been so intensive the past 2 weeks getting them tagged and edited and downloaded into Shutterfly but it is done.

There are 25 complete books downloaded - 8 are printed and on my bookshelves. The other 17 and ready to hit the go button when they go to 50% off again. Will take minutes. (Most books are 70-105 pages - none less than about 60.)

Book 26 is partially scrapped but what is done is already in the Shutterfly book for it so will just add pages as they are done, then 26 is ready to go.

Also, since everything I've ever scrapped is now scanned and in my computer I made one of my Christmas gifts last night.

One of my best friends in the world lives in Louisiana and in 2012 she came to Florida and Bill and I took her to Key West for a week. I scrapped it back then but now the pages are all scanned and edited.

Last night it only took about a half-hour to set up a "Vacation in the Florida Keys" book for her of our scrapbook pages from that trip. As soon as they go on sale, which is frequently I just need to hit the "go" button to order it and send it to her - a very personal gift! I think she will enjoy it!

My son wants to go through my scrapbooks in my pictures file and pick out 90 or 100 of him, his brother, his niece and grandmother and cousins so I can print a book for him for Christmas with his choice of pictures. Once he picks his favorite layouts - just have to download the photos into his book.

I'm loving this!

Drob
Drob 
Resident
Drob
  • Drob on 10-21-14 10:19 AM

Hello Scrapper Gals....Beautiful LO's you posted...I've been making Halloween Cards & pumpkins & totes..and a few Thanksgiving cards....today I made a accordion style folder thingie for reminding me of important Birthdays...Got the idea from Madonnaa on the Gallery....mine is a little different though....I still need to write the months on the tabs & decide on a closure..

Edt to add a pic...

[image] Birthday Reminder! By Drob[/image]

Edited by Drob on 10-21-14 10:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Drob

Cairo, Egypt - Page 13 By Henri Jean

Cairo, Egypt - Page 14 By Henri Jean

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Henri Jean

todays lo.

treasure By Andrea M

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to andrea m

OK 3 pages are drying & i am totally done
Next I am going to start scanning them
I am not going to look at any threads or posts here..:) I am so bad about being here or pinterest that I get distracted. lol

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to anda11

yeah linda. I bet it feels good to finish.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to andrea m

It sure does. I have it all scanned. but my daughter is coming to pick it up..probably tonight I know she will love it after I find out for sure when she is coming..then I will add it to my gallery.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to anda11

well I am work on some more wreaths right now

Page 159 of 159 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics