Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

I might try and find another agent, Linda. She should be a bit more responsive. You are the customer and deserve better.

We had similar issues with an agent a few years back and stopped using her. We switched to an entirely different real estate company and were very happy with our new agent. We even recommend her to other people-thats how much we liked her.

Hugs Linda. You shouldn't have to work so hard to make HER money.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Her reply was I do not make the websites.
lol then she sent one saying sorry I did not know you are upset.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

It shouldnt matter if you're upset or the happiest person on the face of the earth. She shouldn't be snippy or unresponsive or anything other than the most helpful she can be. If she cant schedule a time to take you to see these houses, then she should have someone she works with fill in for her when she can't be there personally.

Customer service (or lack of it) is really one of my pet peeves and bad service I have little to no patience for....on a good day!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I would not hesitate to get a new one. We will see how this goes.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

Good. I hope she shapes up. You have enough on your plate to have to worry about that too.

How did your page come out?!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

I just talked to her & she apologized. I feel good now. We are going tomorrow. I still think she was wrong but we really do not have 1 moment of extra time to switch. I hope we can buy one tomorrow.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

Wow that is quick!! Tomorrow?! Fingers crossed you find something you love.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I haven't had a moment to work on it yet.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Since Dave can't have surgery, we have to get a 1 story. Or a 2 story that has a master sweet on the first floor. He can't do stairs. We like several of the homes tomorrow.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-20-12 12:50 PM
In response to anda11

Linda I hope you find the perfect home tomorrow and I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.

IF for some reason tomorrow doesn't work out, I don't think it would take you long to find a new realtor. There are a TON of realtors who would be chomping at the bit to sell a house and make that commission.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

You are so right. I will see how it goes tomorrow. The funny thing is I kept telling you guys we were looking but we only looked in person once. That is in 3 weeks. Oh well, she said she didn't realize I was upset. You guys are right about the stress. She has always known we were in a hurry. She knew I just lost my brother the prior month. She knew Daves back was bad. Now I have a stress headache.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-20-12 01:36 PM
In response to anda11

That right there tells me she should have been more attentive. She knows about your situation and she should have made sure that she understood what the expectations were. That's why she gets the commission, because it's HER job, not yours. It sounds like she has been making you do more of the work than you should.

But I am happy to hear that you are all the same page now and she knows that you are upset. Hopefully that will solve everything and she'll be better. If not, c ya! Of course, there's a chance that she has also had some things going on her personal life that we aren't aware of, so good for you for giving her a chance to redeem herself tomorrow.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

I was not mad at her at all. In fact, I did not say anything till this went on for months. I do know she had to take her mom to physical therapy one time. I know she is a busy person so that is why I waited.
I am going to work on the page now.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I now have everything inked. I now need to adhere everything & jpurnal.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to anda11

OK, I scrapped at work again today!! HAHA!!And got paid for it!!

I work at a wonderful state-run museum in upstate New York, in Kingston, called the Senate House. Kingston was the first Capitol of NY in 1777, and the Senate met in a private home, which is now a museum. The house looks almost exactly the same as when it was built in 1676, by Dutch settlers. I give tours, and do some research and transcribing of documents, currently working on letters from 1898! It appeals to the history geek in me! Truly, this is the best job I've had since lifeguarding in college!

Today, the site manager assked me to make some signs for an expo he is attending tomorrow, because I am known as the crafty one, so check out my gallery for the Senate House Pics!! One is actually a frame I filled with photos from this summers events as well as previous years. We wear period costumes, and do reenactments and demonstrations of 18th century life and activities.

And I got paid to do this! Love this job! -Chris

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I have good news kinda. We found one this afternoon that just came on the market. Luckily Dave was able to go too for a bit. We put in an offer around dinner time. They countered back & we accepted their counter so in the morning when we sign the papers again, we will be in contract. YEAH but I am not going be excited until we have the inspectors. lol I am not even going to tell you about it yet.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I did force myself to finish my heritage page. I haven't had any time to upload it yet.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I have good news kinda. We found one this afternoon that just came on the market. Luckily Dave was able to go too for a bit. We put in an offer around dinner time. They countered back & we accepted their counter so in the morning when we sign the papers again, we will be in contract. YEAH but I am not going be excited until we have the inspectors. lol I am not even going to tell you about it yet.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I finished a LO for a challenge and now working on a card. The card will actually work for the challenge and for my card club next month.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to pugs223

I finished a LO this afternoon. It was one of those that I just wasn't happy with. I started out happy, but couldn't figure out how to finish it off. I did a few things, but just decided to quit messing with it before I ruined everything I was happy with. I took a picture, but I haven't edited it yet, so I'm not sure I'll get pages uploaded tonight.

Then it was our date night again. It seems like we just had one of those~ Last week it was a Pirates of Caribbean movie. Tonight it was Two Weeks Notice. Aargghh...if I can get through the pirates, hubby can stay awake for the rom/com...which he actually enjoys too—especially with a plate of Chineses take-out in front of him

Now I can't decide if I want to do the next Tahoe trip, do a Halloween page or two, or...??? Guess I'll see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow~

Linda—GREAT news on the house news. I've got everything crossed that I can get crossed, wishing for everything to go well on this one. And how great that Dave was able to go with you to see it. Sounds like a good omen ~Judy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics