Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom
In response to anda11

Linda, what do you mean, "you fell"? Explain please! And how is the new house coming along?

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Juansmom

• Juansmom Said:
Linda, what do you mean, "you fell"? Explain please! And how is the new house coming along?

Hi Chris! I fell a few days after we moved. I hurt my knees & elbow. I hurt my right hand too. I am only able to do so much with it. It is a bit better. My dd cleaned the new cuboards & unpacked all the kitchen boxes & put them away. I still need to put together my cubes for my scraproom.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

YEAH!!! MY new scrapdesk is now put together. MY son & his friend did it. IT is sooo pretty. I am very happy now. It is much more spacvious than I thought it would be. IT helps that my son gave me a flat monitor so I do not need my old one. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

good afternoon dear friends, I am so happy to be back.

I was putting things on my desk. I am so glad because the cubbies on the hutch are much deeper & taller than I thought. YEA!! I wasn't sure how wide the top would be. IT is a great size. WHOOHOO
I am so happy that my Big Shot fits on top. I wasn't sure where to put it. I did buy the 4 cube drawers for my dies. I am so happy that with my flat moniter, I have plenty of room to use it on my desk. WHOOHOO. I do not have a table anymore. After I finish, I will see if there is room for one.
I had this pretty green & pink glass vase with pink & white roses in it. I am so happy that I think it will fit on top too.

Resident
In response to anda11

Finally , my daughter will start basketball tomorrow, so I will be scrapbooking that Also need to get her halloween stuff scraped! I got pretty far behind!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
Finally , my daughter will start basketball tomorrow, so I will be scrapbooking that Also need to get her halloween stuff scraped! I got pretty far behind!

Hey Laura Glad to talk to you! I love scrapping sports pics. I bet you are so excited to have her start that. I love halloween pages too. I know you will enjoy scrapping them too. THat isn't too far behind.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good evening dear friends, I put away part of a box. yeah. LOL I am going to work on my cards now. I think my hand is much better. YEAH
my cards are calling me.

Edited by anda11 on 11-30-12 05:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I only need to ink the small circles & 10 of the medium. I am going to do that now.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

they are all inked, now I need to make a hat sample. Then I need to draw faces & greetings before I adhere

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to anda11

Linda I am glad you are feeling better and are getting some of your "toys" unpacked. I'm sure you will love getting back to it. Your cards are all so pretty that you have in the gallery.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to SherylEb

• SherylEb Said:
Linda I am glad you are feeling better and are getting some of your "toys" unpacked. I'm sure you will love getting back to it. Your cards are all so pretty that you have in the gallery.

Thanks Sheryl, I can't wait to unpack my scrap stuff. Still need my cubes built. I had such fun working on them last night. It was the first thing I was able to do.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good afternoon dear friends, This is going to be a great day. My hand feels great! I think I can do anything now. Dh said he was going to build my cubes today. I am able to help him now. Then I can put my stuff away.
We are both going to finish the kitchen first. We had our stove & mike delivered on Fri. He just went to HD to get us some mike cupboards. Both of ours were built in. WE are going to do that & try to get the dining table cleared. I am thrilled to be able to help. Then comes my room. YEAH

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

So happy for you Linda that your hands are feeling better and you are able to get more organized!
I still have cards to do....maybe tomorrow I`ll be able to make a few more and then I`ll mail them on Monday (to New Zealand)...

Alison

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
So happy for you Linda that your hands are feeling better and you are able to get more organized!
I still have cards to do....maybe tomorrow I`ll be able to make a few more and then I`ll mail them on Monday (to New Zealand)...

Alison

Thanks Alison, I sure hope that you do get them done then so you can mail them. WE are still doing the mike cabinets. Dh is not very fast at making these. Some of the screws were missing so he had to go back & get more so he is still doing the 1st cupboard. I still hope he does my cuubes today but if he doesn't, I am sure he will tomorrow. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

good evening everyone, My dh had such a hard time building those cupboards. he took them bsck to home depot. They have such great customer service to us recently. The girl built them for him. he made a mistake but it was printed wrong. Now he is sore from doing that & some other things but hopefully we can do our cubes tomorrow. We had a nice dinner put & went grocery shopping now that we can cook. lol

Diva
In response to anda11

SOunds great inspite of the issues with the cubes!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Glad you're getting moved in and settled in your new house, Linda. Moving is surely a chore and especially so when you've lived in a previous house "forever". It's too bad your dh had problems with the shelves, but hopefully you'll soon get everything just the way you want so you'll have a Happy Place to scrap ~Judy

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
SOunds great inspite of the issues with the cubes!

It was the microwave cupboards that we had a problem with, THat is done. Dh is still too sore cause he had to do some things for the house repair & is bad now so we have to wait on the cubes f or my scraproom. that is is ok.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Glad you're getting moved in and settled in your new house, Linda. Moving is surely a chore and especially so when you've lived in a previous house "forever". It's too bad your dh had problems with the shelves, but hopefully you'll soon get everything just the way you want so you'll have a Happy Place to scrap ~Judy

Hi Judy, Nice you checked in. The microwave things are done so now we can work on the cubes for my room buut he is way too sore cause he had to do some home repair. I am ok with waiting.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good afternoon dear friends, I am in my scrap room working on my cards. I do not have a table yet so I am using my tv stand to scrap on. lol

I am desperate to see my bff so I asked her if she was able to go to the scrap store that is 3 miles away & work on stuff asap. OR at least go out for dinner & shopping which is all 3 miles away. lol She comes from out of town. I do not have a table yet for us to work on here. The dining table is nice & big but it is still full of things that we are working on finding homes for or getting more storage things for yet. I haven't seen her for 2 or 3 months due to moving & she being very busy. I am awaiting her call

Edited by anda11 on 12-05-12 01:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics