Page 187 of 187 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
hello and good morning

linda- I don't know how you do it with your headaches and back - you are really accomplishing a lot.

well today work on my Christmas house today and then going to pick husband up from work.

well Danielle, thankfully the headaches are gone
Years ago I bought a very good back chair for my scraproom. It actually makes my back feel better when I am in it I am able to work on stuff since my back thing usually lets me work on stuff. all of my stuff is right within arms reach from my table. mostly these pages are much easier because lots are stickers, I have no ribbon on most pages like my daughter's had. some I am using the same sentiment as hers too

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
here is a Christmas house I did

christmas house By Southern Lady

\
This house is so adorable I love the papers, the light string, the snow, the letters

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
christmas house By Southern Lady

here is my other Christmas house

this is another adorable house I love the papers, the star, the santa, the lights

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:

Henri, this page is beautiful. Your story is incredible as usual

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• southern lady Said:
b-day card By Southern Lady

here a b-day card I made

what a beautiful card

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
Happy to see everyone again. I know I have been MIA again. Morgan has started walking and was sick for a few weeks. Ok we were both sick for a few week. All better and back at normal life. I had one open house her for my business . it was a bust. Not one single person showed up. So we will see how this one goes Saturday. I have two more set up but if no one shows then I will not do them.

But off to do some house work. Since this is the first night Morgan has sleep in his room and bed in a very long long long time. I am going to try and get my work done to night.

Oh Stephanie, I am so glad you are back I am sorry that you guys were sick but I am glad that you are ok now
I am sorry your work t hing didn't pan out. I hope the next one does . I can't believe how big your precious Morgan has grown. He is adorable Thanks for sharing his pic

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to anda11

just popping in quickly to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am going to a crop in the mountains Dec 5th. Its a weekend retreat. Im putting together power layouts, etc. Until then, just making cards.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to bonprof

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Page 187 of 187 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics