Page 102 of 102 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good evening dear friends,
I am very excited.
The lss 3 miles away closed this week. Archivers closed recently. we are down to 2 lss. My bff & used to crop weekly if not more. both of our incomes have dropped lots over the years so we started to crop at stores that were on the south side of cols since she is 45 miles south of Cols.. now they are gone. the others are 45 mins north of me. Dh totalled his car last yr & my van doesn't work hardly at all now. Luckily my sweet son has an extra vehicle & is letting us use it. It is bad on gas mileage.so it has been nice living where we moved cause most every single thing we use is 3-5 miles away. (mikes & hobby lobby &too)
here is the fabulous news...Mikes used to have crops on a weekend day yrs ago but stopped yrs ago. They just started letting you reserve their classroom to crop or work on anything. You just have to go in & sign the form. It is free. Mikes is 4 miles aways so my bff & I are going to meet to crop there next week. she prefers to crop at a store cause she always buys stuff while she is working on her pages.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to anda11

Yay Linda! That's great news.

It's heartbreaking to always be hearing of Lss closing. Why is this happening??

Page 102 of 102 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics