Page 323 of 323 
Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am feeling better today thankfully

I finished stickleing my sons tooth page.

I found my heritage page again that I need to finish for my challenge

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I finished my grad pics layout for the heritage challeng. I do love it I also have a page about my dd & her graduation in 99 that only needs a few stickers stuck. then I will be done with that too. I have a list of pages in progress have the stuff to do others on my list I forgot.
I hope I can get my camera to get good pics. I have some of my toddler son done..need to post...some others too need to post.

Edited by anda11 on 06-24-16 02:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

don1
don1 
Veteran
don1
  • don1 on 06-24-16 09:08 PM
In response to anda11

I'm going "garage saleing" tomorrow. I go every weekend. It's like a therapeutic sickness.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to don1

Morgan made it to 3 years old . His b day party

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to Stephanie D

What did you get Don1? I got 2 wire CD racks to hold my border punches, a neat Cardui daily 2016 calendar, and a big box of stencils.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to don1

• don1 Said:
I'm going "garage saleing" tomorrow. I go every weekend. It's like a therapeutic sickness.

Oh Don.....we used to go every week for 20 yrs..we always found many treasures (auctions too) My mom used to say how wonderful it was to be able to fill up the van for 5 bucks my kids loved it too
I used to do craft shows...then I did antique shows...then I did doll shows. then I had a business where I sold craft & scrapbook supplies, card supplies & finished cards on Ebay for many years.

my son still goes to garage sales & sells stuff on ebay or craigslist that he can make money on too . the funny thing is he said mom I have a great way for you to make money a couple yrs ago....I said what...he said do what I do go to sales & sell on ebay... I started laughing.....I said who do you think taught you top do this:? I couldn't stop laughing but I have many fond memories of my son & me alone going to the sales too. without the group.
He is a poker dealer & player too

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
Morgan made it to 3 years old . His b day party

Thanks for sharing the pics Steph I love birthday parties your son couldn't be more adorable & perfect he looks like he had a great time They grow so fast

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southgirl

• southgirl Said:
What did you get Don1? I got 2 wire CD racks to hold my border punches, a neat Cardui daily 2016 calendar, and a big box of stencils.

Hi hon You sound like you got some great item.s. what a good idea to put your punches on the wire CD racks you can never have too many stencils

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to try & take pics soon.....I can't wait to show all my pages that are waiting to be posted I have a couple more glue things to do.

flhomeschoolmom
Pro
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

Hello everyone!

I haven't gotten anything crafted in a VERY long time due to a whole lot of personal and family issues. I'm hoping to get back to being able to craft by this fall (but sooner if possible).

This weekend and coming week I will be moving...sort of. We knew that there would eventually come a day when things would change, we just didn't expect it to be so sudden. My husband's grandmother and great aunt live next door to us. His great aunt has had some serious health problems for about two years now. Basically, one of her legs keeps trying to rot. On top of that she is severely disabled...both mentally and physically. Well, her sister has been taking wonderful care of her, but she recently had another mini stroke and is now on anti seizure medication that none of us like the side effects to. Grandma isn't really grandma anymore and can only barely take care of herself now. Ultimately, a decision had to be made to either put one of them in a nursing home or move one out and in with another competent adult. My MIL decided that she would move in with her mother, and the aunt will move in with us. I love this woman dearly and I want to make her happy. But, the reality is that she is a 70 yr. old CHILD with debilitating arthritis as well as speech and hearing problems.

Today I'm packing up my current living room. Tomorrow I'm going to be packing and moving two bedrooms and on Tuesday, I open up my kitchen to the other side of the house...something that hasn't been open in the last 6 years. And the newest addition to my family moves in

Joanie R
Pro
Joanie R
In response to flhomeschoolmom

I got started on vacation layouts. Mostly the proposal part of our vacation. I'll be posting in my gallery later. It was great getting together with my girlfriends. Even though we weren't at a crop, we were at one of their houses, it was still great.

Page 323 of 323 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics