Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I have my purple xyron-X and purple Creatopia, so just let me know when I should move in

I always loved purple. lol my van is purple.
I also have the purple x. My scraproom office has always been bright yellow because smileyfaces were my logo for my business logo & I did not use it for scrapping till yrs later. I have been buying pink & brown stuff the last few yrs. so I am leaning on those colors. YOU can still move in though. I know you can drive from CA to OH yourself. lol Hey I lived in LA for a short time with a bad x dh that I never talk about cause I try to forget it.:)

Edited by anda11 on 09-24-12 12:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

Yayyy Linda!!
Good for you scrap-shopping therapy!!!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda~Looking for my Like button :>)

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

The one inspection is tomorrow at 1 pm that I hope goes well. That is the only one I worry about. lol
we close on here in the am on Weds. WE close in the afternoon on the other one. WE have 45 days to get moved. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

OK Guys....it passed.
I can talk about it now. lol
It is the PERFECT house for us. :)WE both think so. For some reason. most of the homes I saw needed some kind of construction work. The ones that didn't sold right away. We realized we needed one that didn't need work especially with Dave's back. WE didn't have time for others to work on it & Dave can't anymore. This just went on the market so we knew we had to act fast or lose it.
The lady who owned it had redone everything.
She had pretty beige siding, She put in a new whole house air conditioner that was small & matched the siding & it was landscaped. She had new windows & doors that are so pretty. One has an oval window. She had put in those stone flower beds around the whole house & along the back fence. She had pretty shrubs & some flowers. I saw some lilys (which I love) There is plenty of space for me to bring my Moms flowers too. I have some of my gr grandpas too. It has a good size back yard with a fence for our dogs. It has a good size covered patio in the back. I can take my porch furniture. We really loved the yard. We really think the house is pretty too. She had a newer roof too. newer furnace & water heater too.
Inside was pretty. She put in a pretty brown wood laminate floor throughout the whole house. Many rooms had ceiling fans. She had put in new kitchen cupboards a few yrs ago. She put in a really cool sink that had one of those faucets that you could lift for big pans. She had someone redo the bathroom. IT is done in different shades of beige decorative tiles with cool pattern. The floor had the same tile. beautiful vanity & counter. It was so pretty.
We were looking for a little bigger but this is perfect & it is only 925 sq ft. It has everything we needed & wanted.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

[image] our new bathroom in new home By Anda11http://[/image]

[image] our new home By Anda11http://[/image]

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-25-12 12:55 PM
In response to anda11

Just checking in from Dunn, NC. It's boring here.

Linda, that is AWESOME news!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the house!! Congratulations

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Just checking in from Dunn, NC. It's boring here.

Linda, that is AWESOME news!!! YAY!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the house!! Congratulations

You must have posted it while i was posting them lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

Did you take any scrappy stuff?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-25-12 05:54 PM
In response to anda11

Linda that's so exciting! Thanks for sharing the pics!! So when do you get to move? YAY!!

Yep, I did bring a few pictures (ok, maybe about 30-40) and my notes, and one piece of 12x12 cardstock to use kind of as a template. I didn't want to try to bring adhesive or a trimmer or anything because I don't check my bags and I don't think they'd let me carry it on. But I brought pics to hopefully sketch out some ideas. I've just been so tired every night I've gotten nothing done. I also brought a huge pile of receipts to be entered into Quickbooks. I meant to work on that tonight, but took a nap instead. Hopefully I still can.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

You can't help it if you are too tired. You probably needed your sleep. I hope you can sketch a couple things at least. Have a safe trip.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

hey guys... I was just playing with my new stuff that came today. YEAH. The telephone stuff was so darn cute & perfect. The Prima papers were absolutely gorgeous. They had been on my wishlist for a long time. I want them for my heritage pages.
I also ordered some pics from shutterfly today. I need a couple for this telephone page.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

Linda what a pretty house you picked!! So glad everything is moving along for you

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

Thanks Kim, my dh & I thought it was perfect.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good evening everyone, I hope you are doing ok. I am waiting on my shutterfly order so I can do the operator page. I figured out what I was going to do with the page.
I am going to get scrappy stuff ready for craigslist. It is stuff I had been downsizing 6 mos ago. I still have to do more. I am ok with that.
All of my stuff is stored in cupboards that go around the room. I will not have any scrappy furniture to take. I did have some of those making memories 2 drawer paper file cupboards but my back has gotten worse & they hurt to pull the drawers out so I took the paper out of them long ago.
I will have to get some of those white cubes. I am going to get some drawer ones too.
Do any of you have the drawer ones? I tthink I saw they have 4 drawers that are 4 squares. I thought there was thinner drawers too that had 3 or 4 drawers. How tall is the inside part of the drawer ( the ones that are 12 in wide?

Edited by anda11 on 09-29-12 03:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to anda11

I did one scrapbooking page today. It was a very simple and quick one but I still had fun and like the looks of it. I need more supplies!!!!!! lol I am starting to run low on embellishments and lettering.

Have a great weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I forgot to post my heritage challenge page. The photo is hard to see my aunts face so I added the photo.

[image] End of the line Pardner, I am plum tuckered out, Heritage Challenge my aunt Betty & my cowgirl self By Anda11http://[/image]

[image] My dear worn out Aunt Betty & my 3 yr old cowgirl self. By Anda11http://[/image]

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to elizabeth97

• elizabeth97 Said:
I did one scrapbooking page today. It was a very simple and quick one but I still had fun and like the looks of it. I need more supplies!!!!!! lol I am starting to run low on embellishments and lettering.

Have a great weekend.

Glad you got a page done! YEAH There is nothing wrong with simple & quick. I do all types. I love simple & quick. I love time consuming ones too. My gallery is a mix of of both.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to anda11

Linda, congrats on the house!!!!! it's so pretty!!!!!

nothing scrappy today,,,I've been making boutique bows for my granddaughter,,,,because, ,,you know,,,,Grandma just can't say NO

Boutique bows for granddaughter By CommaHolly

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to CommaHolly

Ohh Holly, those are adorable. I do not see how you can say no her. lol They are like making cards... you can't stop making them. lol I know she will love them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics