Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to anda11

Linda, dear,,,,,,,,,,where did your aunt betty reside????? she looks EXACTLY like my grandmother betty!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to anda11

Holly and Linda, how do you post a pic in your reply? I have wondered and looked aroud, but couldn's figure it out!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Juansmom

I usually have this site open twice. It is easier for me. go to the image page you want to post in your gallery or someone elses gallery. under the layout there is a place to click- link this image on the left side of the page. When you click that..a box pops up that has 2 places to choose on the left. Click the one that says message boards. After you do there is an addy for the page. Copy it.
You need to click on the reply button in this message to me. When you do... the 4th button has a square on it...when you put your mouse it says image..click that..then you paste your addy in there. Then you post your message with the addy in it.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-30-12 08:19 PM
In response to anda11

I got nothing scrappy done this weekend. Yesterday Rob and I went driving around looking at houses and then went to a frozen custard place, then a wine bar. Today we worked on a little cleaning and then went to see Les Miserables. It was soooo good! Anyway I hope to have time to work on some wedding album stuff this week, but we shall see.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

hey everyone... my bff emailed me asking to go cropping today. We are going this week I think. I hope my shutterfly order arrives so I can do that. I think I am still going to do that & use stand in pics, lol
I forgot to tell you guys that my new home is only 4 miles away from one of our scrap stores. :):)
Today my kids took everything out of the attic for us to go through. It is a ton but it is not as much as I though t it would be

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-01-12 06:33 PM
In response to anda11

4 miles! That's fantastic news!!

I'm sure you'll have a great time scrapping this week Hopefully shutterfly will arrive soon.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Vae

Holly those are GORGEOUS bows!! You should give classes....or a video EVEN better

I can make one bow - the kind you tie your sneakers with and THATS IT

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
Holly those are GORGEOUS bows!! You should give classes....or a video EVEN better

I can make one bow - the kind you tie your sneakers with and THATS IT

you are too funny KIm.
She already gives classes here on bow tying. lol I mean she has been so kind to post individual photos of each step in a bow making progress for cards. They are in her gallery. People kept asking her how to make such gorgeous bows on her cards. If you can't find them, ask me, I will tell you where they are. I have them saved in my favs under card techniques.

Edited by anda11 on 10-02-12 02:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
4 miles! That's fantastic news!!

I'm sure you'll have a great time scrapping this week Hopefully shutterfly will arrive soon.

Well, she meant next week but that is great cause maybe my pics will arrive.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
I got nothing scrappy done this weekend. Yesterday Rob and I went driving around looking at houses and then went to a frozen custard place, then a wine bar. Today we worked on a little cleaning and then went to see Les Miserables. It was soooo good! Anyway I hope to have time to work on some wedding album stuff this week, but we shall see.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I think driving around looking at houses is actually scrappy. YOU are going to get a nice size place for your scrap stuff so you will not be counting your items in this place. lol
I am glad you guys had such fun driving around & at the show.

Edited by anda11 on 10-02-12 02:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

good evening everyone. I am going to be in my room tonight. My friend & I are going on tues so I have plenty of time to get stuff ready. I am going to see if I can figure out my Christmas cards tonight. I am going to try & catch up on the bb here. We are both worn out from going through boxes.
I can't open another one. lol

Edited by anda11 on 10-02-12 03:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
Linda, dear,,,,,,,,,,where did your aunt betty reside????? she looks EXACTLY like my grandmother betty!

THat is funny hon. I would love it if we were cousins! lol She was born & raised in Hillsboro Oh. The only time she left was when she got a job in Dayton. I believe it was war related. Then she went back.
I saw some of your comments & I did have one of those spring rocking horses too. lol I loved it. I imagine I had the cowboy outfit but I only am wearing the hat & gun. lol I see I was wearing flannel plaid pants which I wore a lot. Betty was always cold so if she was chilly, she would change my clothes too. lol that may be what happened to the outfit. I had a kidney disease when I was 3 & the dr told my mom that I had to stay n bed for a year. Betty lived 75 miles away. EVERY DAY for that year, she sent me a newsy letter that had either a nickel taped to it or a stick of Beemans gum taped to it. Back then they thought people could get sick by getting a chill so Betty would never let me get cold. lol
I am pretty sure I do not have a pic of me on that horse but I think there is one of my niece on it.
Plus either it was stillaround for my kids or we bought another one at a yard sale so I have pics of my kids on it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found my card. It melts my heart. So do snowmen. I pmed her. Do you guys think the brad is the only way it works? I am guessing that is what opens it. what do you guys think?
It won't let public embedding so here is the link.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/204541/view /3727705/...

Edited by anda11 on 10-02-12 05:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

ok, I just saw some telescoping snowman cards on you tube. They are all so cool & so different. They are so darn simple. lol I am either making this one above or another one that is similar but it has the face & hat & buttons. but it is still light blue. I am so glad I saw these. I will start these right away. I have everything & I will work on them when I crop with my bff on Tues. Thank goodness my son gave me the money to get my big shot last year. I just love when I adore the cards I send for Xmas.

Here is the other one on you tube. I think it is the winner. DING DING DING DING..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EI2TPafivw

Edited by anda11 on 10-02-12 10:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi guys..just checking in. I didn't do much today. we are both so tired. I am figuring out my supplies for the card above. I hope that I can make a sample tomorrow.

Diva
In response to anda11

I am off this weekend form grandbaby babysitting so I am doing some bookmarks and cars for donation to a local ministry.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I am off this weekend form grandbaby babysitting so I am doing some bookmarks and cars for donation to a local ministry.

That sounds like a fun weekend! I am glad you will be here doing stuff YEAH!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I haven't done anything scrappy. I didn't even make my sample card. I need to find my table again. lol

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

Linda,

I wish I would have seen that card two months ago when we did a "any holiday card" for my card club. That is just TOO CUTE!!!

This weekend I am hoping to make more page kits for my scrappy retreat coming up in 4 weeks. And I have to work on a LO and card for a challenge here.

Cool/cold weather is here, time to get cooped up in the house.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Linda,

I wish I would have seen that card two months ago when we did a "any holiday card" for my card club. That is just TOO CUTE!!!

This weekend I am hoping to make more page kits for my scrappy retreat coming up in 4 weeks. And I have to work on a LO and card for a challenge here.

Cool/cold weather is here, time to get cooped up in the house.

Hi Peg, The funny thing is that I saw it a few months ago when I was having headaches & I thought it must be very hard to do.. lol I forgot about it till I looked in my favs last week. Then I see it is soooo simple. lol You can make some next year. I hope you get your page kits done. I also hope you get your challenge lo & card done too. I am not doing the heritage challenge till next year. She is taking a holiday break until Jan.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics