Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I did all my gift wrapping, and cards for the cancer center and the office. I also made the scrapbook for the office. Got my sisters gifts ready to be mailed today after work. I need to complete the box for the swap and mail it tomorrow. Finishing up tonight cards fro friends and family to be int he mail tomorrow after work! Apartment all decorated for Christmas. Getting ready to go to Magic Kingdom on the 29 with daughters and grandsons. I have just to buythe gift for my two grandsons, one toy for each. Money is very tight but we can workout miracles!

You sure got lots of stuff done.

I know you will have such a blast at the Magic Kingdom with your kids & grand kids. ENJOY EVERY MINUUTE

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to DaisyButton

• DaisyButton Said:
Trying to find a few minutes this morning to print some of last year's Christmas photos to scrap. My desk has been used as the present wrapping center, so I've got to clear up that mess to scrap.

I hope that you got last years Christmas pics printed. I hope you found your desk. Mine is our wrap center too.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I just need to sign my Christmas cards for friends and family tonight so I can mail them tomorrow am!

Congrats on getting them done.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
Yes this one will be my first child. I know its going to be a long long 9 month. For some reason I can now smell everything and I mean everything.

I hope that you have an easy pregnancy & I wish you the best wishes & that everything goes ok. I hope that the smells subside so you do not get sick from them.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to IzzyB

• IzzyB Said:
I just got my cards in the mail on Monday!

Way to go Izzy!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda, did you get your cute snowman cards finished and mailed? I might do them for next Christmas. Maybe I'll begin them as soon as I uncover my work table and get all my supplies back together again. My bin of Nesties is at my daughter's. Since she got a bunch for Christmas, mine had better find their way home soon lol ~Judy

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
We will see how bad it is christmas since, I have to make two type of fish one for DH and one for MIL. Pretty much chrismas has turned in to me being a short order cook for people this year. This is my big project for the season. The wreath I made based off a ideal i got from pinsterest and the stocking just kind help pull it all togeather.

Oh Steph those decorations are fabulous! You did a good job on them
I hope you did not get sick on Christmas dinner.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
December is such a busy month for us that I haven't gotten crafty a whole lot lately. I did 1 double page layout (unfinished!) and 3 Christmas tags (finished). Can't wait to get back to business

Happy Friday Eve everyone!!

Hey Kim, glad you are checking in too. At least you got the two page lo done & the tags. YEAH Hope you are able to craft soon

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
From 12/22 to 12/26 I did eight layouts! I hadn't done any since late October (I was sick for a while in November, and when I wasn't sick I was pouring my energies into card-making and gift-making). That's probably it for the year though; I need to get some specific paper (that I can't find locally) and print some photos (TONS of them) in order to do much else.

WAY TO GO Bunny. That is a lot of pages. SOmetimes you have to make other things when you are not feeling well I hope you are feeling much better.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I think a table is needed for scrapbooking and mine seems to be buried. I guess housecleaning will have to come before scrapping ~Judy

I think you are correct Judy! lol I hope you are able to get it done asap.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Linda, did you get your cute snowman cards finished and mailed? I might do them for next Christmas. Maybe I'll begin them as soon as I uncover my work table and get all my supplies back together again. My bin of Nesties is at my daughter's. Since she got a bunch for Christmas, mine had better find their way home soon lol ~Judy

Well Judy, I have not finished them yet. I am sending them late. lol When I work on them my hand would have spasms so I just worked on them a bit at a time. Then we got very busy. I am going to work on them again.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

One year I sent Valentines to everyone since I hadn't gotten cards ready for the previous Christmas. People really liked it, since I included a newsy letter and they had time to actually read it. I didn't send pictures or a letter this year, so I'm thinking about sending Easter cards and including the letter and photo page. We'll see... ~Judy

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
One year I sent Valentines to everyone since I hadn't gotten cards ready for the previous Christmas. People really liked it, since I included a newsy letter and they had time to actually read it. I didn't send pictures or a letter this year, so I'm thinking about sending Easter cards and including the letter and photo page. We'll see... ~Judy

Well Judy, I used to send Valentines, easter cards, halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmaas. I used to send them to my friends & family but after my mom died, I started sending to her addy book too. Some were her friends as a child & lot were family. I used to send 50 ea time.
Lots of them were older people whho really looked forward to it. My mom taught me how to make cards as a child so we always sent when I was growing up. WE had such fun. Now I do it in honor of her.
She sure would have loved the stamps & papers today. We did keep stuff in scrapbooks too but the old fashioned way. lol she would love the lss too.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

• mrsdriver5 Said:

What a great idea, Judy!! I didn't get Christmas cards out this year, so I think I'll do Valentines Day cards instead!!
And I have a long weekend crop coming up at the end of January which will give me plenty of time to get them done. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

Can't wait to see the snowman cards, Linda! I LOVE snowmen! I just used the snowman blueprint stamp on one of my Christmas tags last week. Love him!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
Can't wait to see the snowman cards, Linda! I LOVE snowmen! I just used the snowman blueprint stamp on one of my Christmas tags last week. Love him!!

I will post them when I am done. I do love snowmen.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on my cards now.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

That was a lie...I did not work on my cards

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to anda11

Linda...do you still have the link where you got the directions for your snowman cards? I looked at it when you posted it and now I have lost it..forgot to bookmark! I loved the cards and am thinking of making them for next year! I am very slow so would have to start in January just to have them ready by December of 2013!! If you have the link, would you please re-post it? thanks.

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to bears99

I got some photos I wanna see if I can scrap I found some great sketches on Pinterest and I have a few birthday cards to make.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics