Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I do love these.

Edited by anda11 on 12-31-12 01:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am planning on working on my cards again. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

ok I really have to get these cards done. lol

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
  • Kim222 Said:
Alison - was it you that posted about a technique book by Vicki Boutin?! I'm thinking it was....anyway--I got it for Christmas and it is absolutely TOO MUCH FUN!!!

I have a long weekend crop coming up at the end of January and I can't WAIT to try almost every single page in there!! I'm reading the book (for the 2nd time now!) with a pad and pen making a list of things I need to be sure and pack for the crop.

I did post about the book, "Creative Foundations" and I love it too!
I'm actually considering a Cruise and Crop where Vicki will be the guest teacher.....DH and I are thinking about it. It's not until Feb. 2014 but we need to decide before it's all booked up....

Alison

How cool is that?! Bet she's a great teacher, too. She's got so many great ideas.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

How are they coming along, Linda?!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
How are they coming along, Linda?!

I did not work on them yet. I was going through boxes in my room that are not unpacked yet. DH got another drawer built YEAH

Edited by anda11 on 01-02-13 09:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to anda11

hi Linda

sounds like you have your DH well trained LOL.

my one goal this week is to CLEAN MY SCRAP ROOM! I swear, it hasn't been clean in over a month. I can't make cards well if I can't find what I need,,,I cleaned the floor last night (yeah, it was a disaster,,,,,,scraps, buttons, things that had fallen off the table LOL),,,,,and today, my goal is to clean off my table. tomorrow, I will clean off my die cutting station,,,,,,and this weekend, I'll clean off my shelves,,,,,

if all goes as planned, by next week, I'll be scrapping away happily

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to CommaHolly

No, Holly, if all goes the way I have planned, next week will find you doing your cleaning magic in my work space! That would get my new year off to a terrific start! ~Judy

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to mrsdriver5

I cleaned off the table AND the die cutting station today

next up,,,,the shelves but not til tomorrow

and I FINALLY made a card!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• CommaHolly Said:
hi Linda

sounds like you have your DH well trained LOL.

my one goal this week is to CLEAN MY SCRAP ROOM! I swear, it hasn't been clean in over a month. I can't make cards well if I can't find what I need,,,I cleaned the floor last night (yeah, it was a disaster,,,,,,scraps, buttons, things that had fallen off the table LOL),,,,,and today, my goal is to clean off my table. tomorrow, I will clean off my die cutting station,,,,,,and this weekend, I'll clean off my shelves,,,,,

if all goes as planned, by next week, I'll be scrapping away happily

Hi Holly, Yes he is a great guy. I hope that you do get all of your table & die cutting station totally clean. I hope you get your shelves done too. My room is very clean. lol maybe that is cause I do not have any scrap stuff unpacked. lol I have not bought a table yet till I see how much room I will have.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
No, Holly, if all goes the way I have planned, next week will find you doing your cleaning magic in my work space! That would get my new year off to a terrific start! ~Judy

Hi Judy, I sure hope you find that cleaning fairy asap.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• CommaHolly Said:
I cleaned off the table AND the die cutting station today

next up,,,,the shelves but not til tomorrow

and I FINALLY made a card!

WHOOHOO Holly! YEAH you found your table & actually made a card. YEAH

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I found 5 boxes of punches tonight. YEAH. I am not sure if there are more. I did start puttting them in those drawers. My old drawers were bigger but shorter. I was afraid certain stuff wouldn't fit but there is plenty of room. YEAH IT feels good to get those drawers filled.lol

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • mrsdriver5 Said:

Hi Judy, I sure hope you find that cleaning fairy asap.

Somehow I'm getting the hint that Holly isn't planning on cleaning up my mess for me While you work on your snowman cards, Linda, I'm still working on 2013 calendars for 2 granddaughters. Now I know I really need to go through and get my photos organized, along with everything else that needs the "magic touch". It would make it so much easier to find the pics I want to use for the calendar pages. It didn't help when my pc died in Oct. and I haven't had a chance to get everything set up again. I just need life to slow down a little bit.

Tomorrow night we have our 2nd New Years Eve with our son/family who are visiting from Tahoe. We'll go out to a crab buffet, then come home to play games and toast the "new year" in again at midnight, watching the ball drop on youtube. Then, maybe things will slow down a tad.

Last night we had our 2nd round of opening Christmas presents. My kids went together and got me Set A of 72 Copic Ciao markers! I was so excited...and surprised! That should give me the encouragement I need to get my stuff back in order and get back into scrappy mode!~Judy

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I found 5 boxes of punches tonight. YEAH. I am not sure if there are more. I did start puttting them in those drawers. My old drawers were bigger but shorter. I was afraid certain stuff wouldn't fit but there is plenty of room. YEAH IT feels good to get those drawers filled.lol

It's always nice when things actually fit where you want them to instead of being 1/2" too small. I love punches, so just getting those unpacked and put away would get me thinking sb'ing. Hopefully it will all soon come together for you and you'll have it set up the way you want.~Judy

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY for stuff fitting

Judy, if you wait for me to clean your scrappy room, it will be 2037 before it gets done

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I'm not sure I'll get my stuff cleaned up by then. Maybe that can be my goal...my 90th birthday wish fulfilled. Yea for 2037! ~Judy

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

you crack me up, Judy

ckair 
Resident
  • ckair on 01-05-13 08:00 AM

I am going to join the rest of you and clean up my scrap area, so I can find my stuff! I bought 2 more cubes from Michaels so I can actually put some stuff away! going to an all day scrap next weekend (9am until MN0 I have never done that before.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Sat afternoon dear friends, I am actually going to work on my cards. lol I can't unpack anything else till he gets my drawers done. He is going to do some more today. He is not able to do them fast. They hurt his back after a bit. He is very smart but these overwhelm him when he reads the instructions. lol My daughter is the same way about building these things nowadays. I have offered to help him but he does not want me to do that for some reason. lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics