Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to flhomeschoolmom

Linda you are doing amazing responding to people you are my inspiration!

I hope everyone gets to scrap sometime this weekend its now jsut our creative outlet its what keeps some of us sane Me especially

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sneezy1956

Yes, Linda, you are so great at responding to everyone's posts!
I actually did get my card made (below) and we are going out for dinner tonight....should be fun!

Alison

Birthday Card for Sis By Kiyawinn

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
I printed a few pics to scrap...but I also want to make my own smash book...told L'il Bit that if she picked up her toys, she could scrap with me. If she didn't pick up her toys, I would scrap while she picked them up. I worked to pay, and she's been with her daddy.

I am glad you got some pics done. I hope you have time to do the smash book. Does she like to scrap? I bet she does.

She loves to scrap. She's like her momma and loves the bling. We spent the early afternoon making puzzles while we wait for the glitter glaze on chipboard letters to dry.

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to BlingQueenRia

I picked out the fabric to make a baby quilt and my teen son has decided he wants me to use the Yankee fabric I bought (many months ago) for curtains instead of a blanket.

In organizing our recent Disney Cruise pictures, I realized there are a lot of just me with characters. Debating if I want to make me an album with those pictures. If I put them in our cruise album, it would overwhelm all the other pictures. (I got a little carried away) My DH says to go for it. No reason I can't have my own character album.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just wanted to check in real quick. My dd is visiting. My bff called & asked if we can scrap this week. I am so excited. :)I haven't been out scrapping since Aug. I think. We haven't been together either since then. With our house hunting, moving, her health, the holidays we haven't been able. I have to find my stuff. and my crop bag.
Dave built 2 more drawers today. YEAH
I still have posts to read.

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to anda11

I'm still sorting scrapping supplies. And I signed up for the flower swap, so after my boys go to bed and my house gets quiet, I've got flowers to make.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to flhomeschoolmom

Been re-doing the scrap room lately - got rid of the guest bed since we pretty much never have overnight guests, so that's opened a lot of room for me. Having trouble finding a table of the exact dimensions I want for one space - it's easy to find shelves that are 8 inches deep and 48 inches wide, but not 29-30 inches high - and it's easy to find shelves that are 48 inches wide and 29 inches high, but they're all at least 12 inches deep, and usually more.

Also been making plans for an ABC album using pictures from my own childhood.

I made some Christmas tags over the weekend, and did some repairs on a scrapbook I made back in 2002 - the first problem was that I used mostly glue stick back then, so things came off easily (on the bright side, they came off *easily*, without much tearing), and the second was that it isn't just a postbound album, it's the kind where the pages don't have page protectors, they just go right onto the posts - an old Pioneer album, I think - so it was the kind where I was attaching patterned paper directly to the sheets, and a lot of that was coming loose too.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to aquabunny

Oh yes I am working on several LO. I am a new mom to the Cameo so up til 5 am playing and just downed 2 cups of coffee looking to play again til the we hours.
This is my weekend and I have tomorrow to play as well.
So super inspired once again and very productive 10 pages done. That is a record for me.
Looking forward to seeing all that everyone is doing on this thread.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

hello dear friends, I haven't worked on anything scrappy. but my bff called me today to meet to crop on weds or thurs.YEAH I couldn't go last week cause I was still sick. I am feeling lots better.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

good friday morning dear friends, We're both feeling sick still & I have only been pinning recipes or vintage images. lol I am happy to say that Dave built more cubes so I only have 4 more. This am, I went through every box & put it in my new cubes. YEAH I still have my stamp boxes to put away but I will need to buy some more plastic drawers.
I hope you all are well. I have not answered everyone yet.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

I hope you're feeling better soon, Linda!
I have been scanning old photos....My mom lent me a whole bunch of her photo albums and I'm going through them.
It is really hilarious looking at all the old pics from the 70s and 80s.....

Alison

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to kiyawinn

I haven't done anything crafty yet...borrowed a laptop from hubby's grandpa so I could do our taxes. I'm planning to do them Monday when L'il Bit is at school. Until then, I'm using it to catch up on anything and everything. It's not easy being on here (and Facebook, and some of my other boards) from my phone.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good evening dear dear friends,
I have fabulous news, I went to Wallmart this morning & bought my table for scrapping. I had to wait to see how much Room I actually had. Now I can actually work on my scrappy stuff. I was working on my computer desk but it doesn't have room to do much. Maybe I can do something. Still not feeling well but am much better. Please do not think I am ignoring your posts.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to anda11

I'm making Valentine cards.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to dotfree

I'm watching, well listening to, "Dance Moms" on Lifetime's website and trying to find some mojo. Hubby's at work, L'il Bit is in the living room watching "Hannah Montana." I wanna scrap, but I need mojo...

Diva
In response to BlingQueenRia

Completed Valentine cards and also finished shopping a swap!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hey dear friends, I am still sick. The good thing my stomach part is much better but now I have a sore throat & congestion. Great news..dh buit the rest pd my cubes but I haven't felt good enough to put them where they belong & unpack those boxes. I am so thankful that i found Pinterest because it has been great entertainment for me to pin stuff. lol my vintage image collection is on there & it is growing fast. lol I love having the images n there. I had to catagorize them. lol I sure wish I felt like putting away my stuff but I don't really.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to anda11

I am going to try to get some quick valentine cards made for my DGS. Hopefully this sinus congestion goes away by then!

Diva
In response to prittb

This weekend I am free...I will be going to sarasota, FL to celebrate my Dad's 80's b-day. Maybe some shopping at JoAnn's not sure yet about the shopping!LOL!!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda—Sorry you're still sick. That's no fun, but then to have a new scrappy room with your cubbies and a table...then not feel like doing anything with it...well, that's just not right! Hope you get over it soon and get back to your scrappy self~Judy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics