Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to mrsdriver5

My niece and nephew (6 & 9) are coming over to make Valentines treat boxes for their friends this weekend. I tried to come up with an easy design and have their "kit" ready for them so they don't give out on me halfway through. Making about 30 each is going to require some focus. We'll see....

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hello dear friends, I hope you are all doing ok today. I am still sick but I just put my cubes away. YEAH:) I need to unpack the rest of the stuff & put in the drawers. I hope to feel up to it tonight sometime. My bff just called & we are planning on cropping on Weds if I feel up to it. I sure hope so. I haven't even felt like working on any scrappy stuff. I still need to read your posts yet.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to anda11

Linda I hope you get to feeling better!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to olleharr

• olleharr Said:
My niece and nephew (6 & 9) are coming over to make Valentines treat boxes for their friends this weekend. I tried to come up with an easy design and have their "kit" ready for them so they don't give out on me halfway through. Making about 30 each is going to require some focus. We'll see....

Hey Lisa, That sounds like a fun fun weekend! I remember having fun times doing stuff with mine when they were kids. Enjoy yourself.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to SherylEb

• SherylEb Said:
Linda I hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks Sheryl, I am feeling much better & I am getting tired of not feeling like working on stuff.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Linda—Sorry you're still sick. That's no fun, but then to have a new scrappy room with your cubbies and a table...then not feel like doing anything with it...well, that's just not right! Hope you get over it soon and get back to your scrappy self~Judy

Thanks Judy, I agree it is not right. lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
This weekend I am free...I will be going to sarasota, FL to celebrate my Dad's 80's b-day. Maybe some shopping at JoAnn's not sure yet about the shopping!LOL!!

Well that sounds like a wonderful trip. I am so excited for you. Enjoy every minute with your dad. I hope you are able to shop shop shop

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to prittb

• prittb Said:
I am going to try to get some quick valentine cards made for my DGS. Hopefully this sinus congestion goes away by then!

Hi Betty, I sure hope your sinus congestion leaves asap! I do hope that you did get those valentines cards done in time.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
Completed Valentine cards and also finished shopping a swap!

YEAH on getting your valentines done. It is great you finished your swap shopping.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I'm watching, well listening to, "Dance Moms" on Lifetime's website and trying to find some mojo. Hubby's at work, L'il Bit is in the living room watching "Hannah Montana." I wanna scrap, but I need mojo...

Hi Maria, I sure hope your mojo comes back.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to dotfree

• dotfree Said:
I'm making Valentine cards.

Hi Dot, Valentines cards are so fun to make. I hope you enjoyed them.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I haven't done anything crafty yet...borrowed a laptop from hubby's grandpa so I could do our taxes. I'm planning to do them Monday when L'il Bit is at school. Until then, I'm using it to catch up on anything and everything. It's not easy being on here (and Facebook, and some of my other boards) from my phone.

I hope that you got them done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
I hope you're feeling better soon, Linda!
I have been scanning old photos....My mom lent me a whole bunch of her photo albums and I'm going through them.
It is really hilarious looking at all the old pics from the 70s and 80s.....

Alison

Hey Alison, WHOOHOO on your mom lending you her photo albums so you can scan. You are right.... we all have those hilarious looking pics. lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to creater1

• creater1 Said:
Oh yes I am working on several LO. I am a new mom to the Cameo so up til 5 am playing and just downed 2 cups of coffee looking to play again til the we hours.
This is my weekend and I have tomorrow to play as well.
So super inspired once again and very productive 10 pages done. That is a record for me.
Looking forward to seeing all that everyone is doing on this thread.

WHOOHOO on your new Cameo!! I am so glad you got so many pages done Jackie. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Been re-doing the scrap room lately - got rid of the guest bed since we pretty much never have overnight guests, so that's opened a lot of room for me. Having trouble finding a table of the exact dimensions I want for one space - it's easy to find shelves that are 8 inches deep and 48 inches wide, but not 29-30 inches high - and it's easy to find shelves that are 48 inches wide and 29 inches high, but they're all at least 12 inches deep, and usually more.

Also been making plans for an ABC album using pictures from my own childhood.

I made some Christmas tags over the weekend, and did some repairs on a scrapbook I made back in 2002 - the first problem was that I used mostly glue stick back then, so things came off easily (on the bright side, they came off *easily*, without much tearing), and the second was that it isn't just a postbound album, it's the kind where the pages don't have page protectors, they just go right onto the posts - an old Pioneer album, I think - so it was the kind where I was attaching patterned paper directly to the sheets, and a lot of that was coming loose too.

Hi Bunny, Yeah in you getting more space in your room. THat sure willl make a huge difference. I hope you do find your table. I bet you feel great fixing the old album. I think your abc albm of you sounds like a great idea.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to flhomeschoolmom

• flhomeschoolmom Said:
I'm still sorting scrapping supplies. And I signed up for the flower swap, so after my boys go to bed and my house gets quiet, I've got flowers to make.

I hope you did get done sorting them. I think a flower swap sounds lovely. I do hope you got them done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to WVScrapThis

• WVScrapThis Said:
I picked out the fabric to make a baby quilt and my teen son has decided he wants me to use the Yankee fabric I bought (many months ago) for curtains instead of a blanket.

In organizing our recent Disney Cruise pictures, I realized there are a lot of just me with characters. Debating if I want to make me an album with those pictures. If I put them in our cruise album, it would overwhelm all the other pictures. (I got a little carried away) My DH says to go for it. No reason I can't have my own character album.

Have fun sewing for your son. I always loved sewing for mine. I do not blame you for wanting to make a seperate character album. I would.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
I printed a few pics to scrap...but I also want to make my own smash book...told L'il Bit that if she picked up her toys, she could scrap with me. If she didn't pick up her toys, I would scrap while she picked them up. I worked to pay, and she's been with her daddy.

I am glad you got some pics done. I hope you have time to do the smash book. Does she like to scrap? I bet she does.

She loves to scrap. She's like her momma and loves the bling. We spent the early afternoon making puzzles while we wait for the glitter glaze on chipboard letters to dry.

That is great Maria! Who wouldn't like bling??

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Yes, Linda, you are so great at responding to everyone's posts!
I actually did get my card made (below) and we are going out for dinner tonight....should be fun!

Alison

Birthday Card for Sis By Kiyawinn

That card is so beautiful Alison. I left you some love. I bet she loved it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
Linda you are doing amazing responding to people you are my inspiration!

I hope everyone gets to scrap sometime this weekend its now jsut our creative outlet its what keeps some of us sane Me especially

THanks Jane! I hope everyone was able to scrap too. You are correct about sanity. lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics