Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Vae

My Lego paper arrived after work yesterday, and today I started laying out those pages after I made a fabulous title page for my ABC album. Can't remember if I mentioned this, but last weekend I finally scrapped about the library card catalog unit I bought last year.

Here's the star album I mentioned the other day:
Mini Star Album (open, photo #1) By Aquabunny

There's a link to the tutorial in my writeup, and there are more pictures of the album (both open and closed) in my gallery.

Islandscrapper1
Tenant
Islandscrapper1
In response to aquabunny

I plan to tackle another challenge tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, its another sketch challenge and this one is not my usual style so I am looking forward to how it might turn out!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
  • anda11 Said:
OH MY GOSH!!! You have gotten so many done! YEAH!! I am so happy for you especially since you were struggling & stuck. Your spirit about it is great now. That should help you on keeping going. lol
are you going to post them?

Sure thing! Here they are Sorry for the bomb.

Oh Jarvae..your pages are glorious. It sure doesn't look like you had a problem working on them. Every single one is stupendous. You look stunning. My fav was the one with the tulle with the buckle. I loved them all. I left you some love. :)

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
  • anda11 Said:
OH well Jarvae.. If you can't you cant. at least you will have a room after you move.
What about finding a fab page in the gallery & copy it exactly or change it a bit. That way you do not have to think creatively.

Thanks Linda! I'm feeling a little better about it now that I finally got all the ceremony pages done and can move on to the other sections. I'll have a lot of fun with some of the reception photos. For some reason (and I know it's TOTALLY in my head) I felt like I needed all the ceremony pics to have a certain tone... kind of like to say "this is the serious part". I'll still keep with the color theme (and then probably never scrap another red and black page again, LOL!) but I'm going to try to loosen up a bit on the reception pages. And I'll admit, making the cards has helped break up the monotony too. I'm also going to work tonight on this page-in-a-bag project that I got from my LSS. It's due tomorrow and they provided the paper so I'm going to see what I can do with it without getting anything out of the garage.

That is not stupid at all. the ceremony is the serious part. I am glad you will be able to relax while doing the others though. Now that you feel like you have a big start & got so many done.....it won't stress you.
That page in a bag sounds interesting.
Glad you made some cards to help.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Here's the second card I made in the "I'm never making another card again" series. LOL!

And a little secret... I made a 3rd card.

Lucky in Love
By Jarvae

This is so beautiful. She will love it for sure. I left you some love. did you say a THIRD CARD????

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
Thanks! I am almost done with my room so I so ready to do more. cards are done and in the mail. Now, getting goodies for the secret sister $10 stash swap! ENjoy the weekend!

YEAH on almost getting done with your room. LOL I am glad you are able to do more. Have fun getting your goodies for your secret sis swap. YOu enjoy the weekend too.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Artfulscrapbooking

• Artfulscrapbooking Said:
I'm working on a Halloween layout and a Santa 8x8 album...I guess it is all about the holidays for me today!!

my blog: http://artfulscrapbooking .wordpress.com/

I hope you have a good time working on your halloween & a santa album. I scrap all holidays whenever I feel like it. So I may be doing them in summer. LOL

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Hi everyone!

I had a great time last night. I worked on a page for a Project in a bag contest at my LSS. I played around with mists that I haven't been able to use because they don't fit with my color scheme on the wedding album. I got to do some vintage grungy steampunky kind of stuff. I stayed up until 2 am working on it. Just playing around with whatever I felt like doing. I didn't have a plan at all. It wasn't the best page ever but since I didn't have a plan I was happy with how it turned out. But mostly I just had a BLAST and accidentally happened upon several techniques that I was really excited about

Vikki, thank you for the sweet comments

I hope everyone is having a great scrappy weekend so far!

I am so glad you had such a good time at the lss. I am glad you got to play with other stuff.
I am glad you were able to make the whole night scrappy.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
My Lego paper arrived after work yesterday, and today I started laying out those pages after I made a fabulous title page for my ABC album. Can't remember if I mentioned this, but last weekend I finally scrapped about the library card catalog unit I bought last year.

Here's the star album I mentioned the other day:
Mini Star Album (open, photo #1) By Aquabunny

There's a link to the tutorial in my writeup, and there are more pictures of the album (both open and closed) in my gallery.

Hi Andrea, I am so glad you got your precious Lego paper. lol I am glad you got your title done for the abc book You did mention you were going to make a card catalog page. I am so glad you posted your star album. It is so adorable. I love how it is so bright too. I left you some love.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Islandscrapper1

• Islandscrapper1 Said:
I plan to tackle another challenge tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, its another sketch challenge and this one is not my usual style so I am looking forward to how it might turn out!

Hi Vikki, I am glad you are going to do another sketch challenge. Challenges are so fun. You might find that you love this new style. I am glad you are feeling so excited about it.
I am working on a challenge too & I am not quite done yet.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hello dear dear friends, If you can strand some more fabulous scrappy news from me...I needed something at Jos & Hob lob so I went today. I needed some sewing stuff. I went down the floss aisle & there it was.... I found the cutest rolling knitting bag. It looked like a crop bag with the base & handle but it snaps off the base. IT was this adorable chocolate brown with pastel pink. I had to have it. It melted my heart & it is an exact match for my winter coat.
The cashier was laughing. It is the same shades. I already have the Mimi pink crop bags which I adore.
I never look at the stacks so I did. I bought one.
It is called the Dear Jane stack. I do not know who Dear Jane is but I love her papers.
My cameo is arriving on Mon. YEAH I did place 2 more orders here yesterday because I wanted more of the stuff I bought & I wanted the cameo update.

I am almost done with my heritage page. I bought some more papers to see if I want to change the title. I have not worked on it yet.

Islandscrapper1
Tenant
Islandscrapper1
In response to anda11

wow Linda, sounds like you are on a roll! Lots of exciting things happening, lots of fun new supplies arriving. Enjoy your goodies, look forward to seeing what you create

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Islandscrapper1

• Islandscrapper1 Said:
wow Linda, sounds like you are on a roll! Lots of exciting things happening, lots of fun new supplies arriving. Enjoy your goodies, look forward to seeing what you create

Thanks so much Vikki. I will for sure enjoy it. lol

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

Well, after all my complaining about the paper, here are the results - I did the Lego pages today. More pictures of individual pages in my gallery.

Lego Architecture Exhibit, pages 1 and 2 By Aquabunny

Lego Architecture Exhibit, pages 3 and 4 By Aquabunny

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Well, after all my complaining about the paper, here are the results - I did the Lego pages today. More pictures of individual pages in my gallery.

Lego Architecture Exhibit, pages 1 and 2 By Aquabunny

Lego Architecture Exhibit, pages 3 and 4 By Aquabunny

I do not think you were complaining at all. ::) We There is nothing wrong with getting the exact paper you want. Those pics were so cool. The layouts turned out fabulous. I love the embellies the paper WAS perfect. lol I left you some love hon

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I hope to finish my heritage page today. My cameo is in transit & due today. Dh is very sick. I sure as heck do not want this one. He is going to the dr in a little bit thankfully. I do not feel bad. I sure plan to stay that way.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

wow all my stuff came today.. the cameo..the update for it & the additional repeats of the stuff I ordered last week. It is funny they just said my card just shipped today but I got it today YEAH SB.com

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to anda11

We finished the paper dolls! She won the complete seven-book boxed set of all of the Narnia books for all of her hard work.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe By BlingQueenRia

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Part 2 By BlingQueenRia

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
We finished the paper dolls! She won the complete seven-book boxed set of all of the Narnia books for all of her hard work.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe By BlingQueenRia

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Part 2 By BlingQueenRia

Those turned out so darn cute Maria! I am so happy to hear that she won! YEAH I left you some love

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

hey guys, I haven't really felt like working on anything -still sick but I did get my desk cleaned to put my cameo. I still have my heritage page to finish.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics