Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Diva
In response to anda11

So cute! I am ready to work on a few projects starting this Saturday. I have been mainly making cards. Now, I will be working on LOs.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to bayamonesa1

Working on last years Halloween pics. Had so much Halloween paper decided to scrap all the pics. I still have loads of paper left over!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to prittb

Linda—Hope you're feeling better today. It's not fair to have new scrappy toys and not feel like playing with them...that's when you know you're truly sick! I'm working on non-scrappy paperwork, but my incentive is to someday be able to scrap guilt-free...and without piles falling over as I work :>) My oldest daughter will come over tonight and we'll work on her ongoing Hawaii album. So much to do...so many toys to play with...and not enough hours (or get-up-and-go) to do it all. Hope you have fun with your Cameo, or whatever toy you're hoping to play with~Judy

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Vae

I'll be working on some birthday cards.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
We finished the paper dolls! She won the complete seven-book boxed set of all of the Narnia books for all of her hard work.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe By BlingQueenRia

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Part 2 By BlingQueenRia

Those turned out so darn cute Maria! I am so happy to hear that she won! YEAH I left you some love

Thanks. We left them at church Sunday so I don't know if we'll get them back or not, which was why I wanted to take pics BEFORE we turned them in. I pulled up the movie on IMDB and went through the pictures to match things up as best I could.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Oh guys, My heritage page has been calling me but I have not felt well enough to work on it. my cameo sits untouched too. GOOD NEWS.. lucky I checked my email cause one of my out of stock notifications was there. I wanted more of those glorioius Prima purple trim with bling that I posted last week. It matched my wedding dress, pages etc. Now I was able to order more just now.

Edited by anda11 on 03-15-13 07:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to anda11

I started my weekend early. Yesterday was "Friday Eve," you see. I managed a LO from Halloween.

Our Punkin By BlingQueenRia

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to BlingQueenRia

My annual scrapbooking weekend with girlfriends is coming up later in April so I'm scanning and editing photos to be printed....
I can't decide if I should work on my BOM or my vacation album while I'm away....
I'm madly scanning all the old photos of my childhood and teen years etc...to be printed.
A lot of them require some major editing as well...what's with the colours in old photos anyway? They are terrible!

I'm going to try Persnickity Prints this time for photo printing....anyone tried them?

Alison

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
My annual scrapbooking weekend with girlfriends is coming up later in April so I'm scanning and editing photos to be printed....
I can't decide if I should work on my BOM or my vacation album while I'm away....
I'm madly scanning all the old photos of my childhood and teen years etc...to be printed.
A lot of them require some major editing as well...what's with the colours in old photos anyway? They are terrible!

I'm going to try Persnickity Prints this time for photo printing....anyone tried them?

Alison

Alison, I use them every month when I print out the pictures from the month before. I love them! The quality is good, and I love how many sizes you can get. The last few times, I had to root around to find the size options, but they offer many! I LOVE the 6x12 size pictures, & I've even had 12x12's printed there. Of course, they are a little more pricier than places like Wal-Mart, etc., but I'm willing to pay more for the options I get. They are also very speedy with the service.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to flintridgescrapper

Thanks Judy!
They didn't used to offer service to Canada but they do now. I had heard a couple people recommend them so I'm going to try!

Alison

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Alison

They really are! I've been working with some photos from the early '80s lately and they have this bizarre purplish cast to them.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to aquabunny

Hope you're feeling better Linda.

Have been working a lot on my art journal, so not getting many layouts done at all lately. Just finished an explosion book for my MIL's birthday, though, so that was scrappy. Need more hours in the day.

Happy Monday (blah!!)

cindy71
Resident
cindy71
In response to anda11

I've been working on a mini album for my bonus mom's birthday. I did a mixed media cover and dual spines, so it's a bypass style. I have the inside pages done and attached to the binding (I use Kathy Orta's hidden hinge system). I have to finish the memorabilia pockets that slide inside the pages, and I am done...with about three days to spare. Go figure.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to cindy71

Congrats on getting your mini album done early, cindy. I haven't gotten into minis, but whenever people talk about them, they sound fun. However, I guess I have more than enough that I want to get done...maybe in my next lifetime :>) Yours sounds fun with little pockets and secrets~Judy

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

Linda~Hope you're feeling good enough to get started playing around more with your Cameo and other new toys.~Judy

cindy71
Resident
cindy71
In response to mrsdriver5

Thanks Judy....between 3 kids, 3 bonus kids, 3 grandkids, and a full time job, I'm absolutely thrilled to have something done almost on time! I will try to post pictures of the album soon.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi guys, I am going to try & work on my page for the heritage challenge. I am better but still foggy headed. I only need to cut the title & adhere everything so maybe I can. It has been calling to me.

Veteran
In response to anda11

I have been going to a once a month crop at our church.This weekend I go to a weekend crop here in Traverse City.It will be fun.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to SHARON ELISE

Kim, isn't "happy Monday" an oxymoron? Only every other Monday is a "happy Monday" for me, because that's payday.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I got my title cut. Now I am going to work on the page.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics