Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Yea, Linda...did you use the Cameo for your title?~Judy

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to anda11

Got the Halloween LOs done - did 6 pages just to get rid of Halloween paper

Pulled out pumpkin patch pics and of course had to order more of the Apple Cider paper from Bo Bunny so will be scrapping all those pics too (5 pages)

Looks like I am going to have more albums for 2012 than originally thought.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to prittb

So, you did LOs to get rid of Halloween paper...then found out you needed to order more Halloween paper :>) That's true scrapbooking mentality at work! It makes perfect sense to me, but not so sure it would to non-scrappers...

Congrats for getting the pages made and have fun with the rest of your pumpkin patch pics. Now you've made me want to get out my Halloween album to work on it~Judy

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
So cute! I am ready to work on a few projects starting this Saturday. I have been mainly making cards. Now, I will be working on LOs.

Hi:) I am glad you are doing both. I hope you get lots done. I couldn't do just one. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to prittb

• prittb Said:
Working on last years Halloween pics. Had so much Halloween paper decided to scrap all the pics. I still have loads of paper left over!

I totally understand. I love buying fall, Halloween & Thanksgiving papers. YEAH on getting all the pics done Betty

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Linda—Hope you're feeling better today. It's not fair to have new scrappy toys and not feel like playing with them...that's when you know you're truly sick! I'm working on non-scrappy paperwork, but my incentive is to someday be able to scrap guilt-free...and without piles falling over as I work :>) My oldest daughter will come over tonight and we'll work on her ongoing Hawaii album. So much to do...so many toys to play with...and not enough hours (or get-up-and-go) to do it all. Hope you have fun with your Cameo, or whatever toy you're hoping to play with~Judy

You are right... being sick when the ca,eo comes is really really terrible. lol I am glad you have too many toys to play with. I hope you don't feel too tired so you can work on more tuff. I hope you had fun with your dd.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to dotfree

• dotfree Said:
I'll be working on some birthday cards.

Hi Dot, Cards are always fun. I hope that you enjoy them glad you are here too.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • anda11 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:
We finished the paper dolls! She won the complete seven-book boxed set of all of the Narnia books for all of her hard work.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe By BlingQueenRia

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Part 2 By BlingQueenRia

Those turned out so darn cute Maria! I am so happy to hear that she won! YEAH I left you some love

Thanks. We left them at church Sunday so I don't know if we'll get them back or not, which was why I wanted to take pics BEFORE we turned them in. I pulled up the movie on IMDB and went through the pictures to match things up as best I could.

I hope tht you do get them back Maria. Those are cute. I left some love for you

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I started my weekend early. Yesterday was "Friday Eve," you see. I managed a LO from Halloween.

Our Punkin By BlingQueenRia

Maria, that page is so sweet. I left you some love. I love the paper, pics & journal strips. :()

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
My annual scrapbooking weekend with girlfriends is coming up later in April so I'm scanning and editing photos to be printed....
I can't decide if I should work on my BOM or my vacation album while I'm away....
I'm madly scanning all the old photos of my childhood and teen years etc...to be printed.
A lot of them require some major editing as well...what's with the colours in old photos anyway? They are terrible!

I'm going to try Persnickity Prints this time for photo printing....anyone tried them?

Alison

Hi Alison, YEAH on getting to go to the girlfriends weekend. I have done a number of pages for my BOM. They are so fun. You know there is a huge list of ideas for each page, don't you? I am pretty sure it is here too. Tons of ideas
things & people I am grateful for, place I grew up, what my name means & why was I named that. Was I named for anyone else. hobbies, things you hate, fav tv show when yoou were a kid or when you were an adult. fav songs, people who inspire you, abcs of me, things you would never guess about me, that is such a tiny sample ofideas.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to flintridgescrapper

• flintridgescrapper Said:
  • kiyawinn Said:
My annual scrapbooking weekend with girlfriends is coming up later in April so I'm scanning and editing photos to be printed....
I can't decide if I should work on my BOM or my vacation album while I'm away....
I'm madly scanning all the old photos of my childhood and teen years etc...to be printed.
A lot of them require some major editing as well...what's with the colours in old photos anyway? They are terrible!

I'm going to try Persnickity Prints this time for photo printing....anyone tried them?

Alison

Alison, I use them every month when I print out the pictures from the month before. I love them! The quality is good, and I love how many sizes you can get. The last few times, I had to root around to find the size options, but they offer many! I LOVE the 6x12 size pictures, & I've even had 12x12's printed there. Of course, they are a little more pricier than places like Wal-Mart, etc., but I'm willing to pay more for the options I get. They are also very speedy with the service.

HI Judy, I will try them someday. I know some people love them.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • kiyawinn Said:
Alison

They really are! I've been working with some photos from the early '80s lately and they have this bizarre purplish cast to them.

OK I had to say maybe it was purple haze?? That song was in the 80s, wasn't it?

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:

Hope you're feeling better Linda.

Have been working a lot on my art journal, so not getting many layouts done at all lately. Just finished an explosion book for my MIL's birthday, though, so that was scrappy. Need more hours in the day.

Happy Monday (blah!!)

Hi KIm, Thanks, I am feeling better. I am going to work on one too someday. I think they would be fun.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to cindy71

• cindy71 Said:
I've been working on a mini album for my bonus mom's birthday. I did a mixed media cover and dual spines, so it's a bypass style. I have the inside pages done and attached to the binding (I use Kathy Orta's hidden hinge system). I have to finish the memorabilia pockets that slide inside the pages, and I am done...with about three days to spare. Go figure.

HI Cindy, congrats on gettiing done early. that is wonderful I rthink minis are so darn cute

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to cindy71

• cindy71 Said:
Thanks Judy....between 3 kids, 3 bonus kids, 3 grandkids, and a full time job, I'm absolutely thrilled to have something done almost on time! I will try to post pictures of the album soon.

WOW You do sound busy. I love the way you say bonus children. It is so touching.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to SHARON ELISE

• SHARON ELISE Said:
I have been going to a once a month crop at our church.This weekend I go to a weekend crop here in Traverse City.It will be fun.

HI Sharon, WHOOHOO on being able to go ea month. I hope you enjoy it. know you will though lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Kim, isn't "happy Monday" an oxymoron? Only every other Monday is a "happy Monday" for me, because that's payday.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Yea, Linda...did you use the Cameo for your title?~Judy

BWAHAHAHAHAHABWAHAHA Yeah right.. lol I haven't even turned t on. lol I only had one sheet of shiny black cardstock for my title so I didn't want to ruin it on some newbie miscuts. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to prittb

• prittb Said:
Got the Halloween LOs done - did 6 pages just to get rid of Halloween paper

Pulled out pumpkin patch pics and of course had to order more of the Apple Cider paper from Bo Bunny so will be scrapping all those pics too (5 pages)

Looks like I am going to have more albums for 2012 than originally thought.

OH Betty, YEAH on getting all the pics almost done. YEAH on using all your paper so you can buy more. lol I think I am going to check out that line.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hi guys, Happy friday. I am feeling much better. I hope that I can catch up on some of the threads here. I have great news.. my bff & I are going to crop all day on Tues. I am taking her out for a birthday dinner. I am so excited to see her again. I have to decide whether I have another page to work on there or take my heritage page. I downloaded my sofware & registered it. I bought a bunch of images that were melting my heart. I am too excited. I do want to start cutting asap. maybe I will try now. I haven't added the designer one yet.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics