Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Yes, the cameo is cool because if you are not computer literate, you can just click to download an image, drag to the workspace, and cut....very easy!
As you get used to it, you can start creating titles, welding letters, downloading SVG files and converting, designing your own shapes, tags, borders etc...
You can grow at your own pace!

lison

That is what is so cool. You can use it & not have to learn each thing right away. I am not afraid of it for some reason.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Sat afternoon guys, I am going to finish the heritage page first & post it. I like the way it turned out. I got 2 photos from the net to use. They make me smile.

bj074
bj074 
Tenant
bj074
  • bj074 on 04-01-13 11:46 AM
In response to anda11

I made two birthday cards this weekend, I'm up for any comments so I can make them better the next time. Please comment they are in my gallery.

Thanks!

Edited by bj074 on 04-01-13 11:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good afternoon guys, I am a little upset today.
Dh has an aoertic aneurysm that has grown now. They are sending him to a surgeon. I think it is the number where they do surgery. I am quite worried about the surgery. He also heard some noises in his arteries in his neck that could be blockages. He has lived with blockages in the past. He is a bypass patient. I remember him saying that if he got worse there was nothing they could do for it. I do not remember how long ago that was. I sure hope it is not the case now. He has to get more scans now & see what is there. I think I remember that he may not survive the aneu. surgery.

I am going to see if I can journal my heritage page. I need to finish that challenge out for the month too. It would be good if I can get my mind off of it.

Edited by anda11 on 04-01-13 12:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

Hey Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH...my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Alison

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to kiyawinn

Sorry about your hubs not doing well, Linda. Will be praying for you both!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Thanks guys..I talked to my daughter & she said they would just put a band around it & he would do fine in the surgery. It is not a bloody surgery like his back so he will be fine. It will be like his oral surgery they did last week. He was in the hospital & he did fine. His signs didn't change thankfully. I am feeling better about that.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Hey Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH...my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Alison

Thanks hon, I really appreciate it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to SherylEb

• SherylEb Said:
Sorry about your hubs not doing well, Linda. Will be praying for you both!

Thanks so much! I appreciate it hon.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bj074

• bj074 Said:
I made two birthday cards this weekend, I'm up for any comments so I can make them better the next time. Please comment they are in my gallery.

Thanks!

Glad you got a couple cards done. I went to check them out in your gallery but they are not there yet.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-01-13 04:12 PM
In response to anda11

Linda, so sorry to hear about your DH but it sounds like things are a bit more optimistic now. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Here it is.

[image] Buzz Me Miz Blue Heritage Challenge March By Anda11http://[/image]

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Linda, so sorry to hear about your DH but it sounds like things are a bit more optimistic now. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both.

Thanks hon. I appreciate it. I do feel much better now.

Diva
In response to anda11

I will be working on a scrapbook for a gift.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to bayamonesa1

Well, a couple weeks ago I made two birthday cards, and then this past weekend I made a wedding card and helped my husband with a papercrafting project, and last night I finished up another birthday card, which I need to mail SOON - a little more work on that tonight, I want to make a specialty envelope to put inside the outer envelope.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I will be working on a scrapbook for a gift.

some of the most fun things I made were gift scrapbooks. Enjoy working on it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Well, a couple weeks ago I made two birthday cards, and then this past weekend I made a wedding card and helped my husband with a papercrafting project, and last night I finished up another birthday card, which I need to mail SOON - a little more work on that tonight, I want to make a specialty envelope to put inside the outer envelope.

YEAH on getting your cards done.
I love specialty envies.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Thurs morn guys,

I am going to do a lot of stuff this weekend.
I am going keep working on my Christmas page that is sitting there. I am also going to start my new heritage page for this months challenge. I am going to cut some stuff on my Cameo. I am going to load my designer card. I got some more plastic drawers so I am so happy that I unpacked all my ink pads, glitter, embossing powders,some stamps.
I am selling my new camera too my dd. I just got it the month we moved. I am not really able to open the card/battery thing. It is spring loaded & I can't do it. There are other things I do not like. I had same camera for 15 years & adored it. I am sad that I can't use it. She is very excited. She hasn't had a good camera since she moved out. lol She used to have an SLR & she used my digi. The money that I get will almost buy my point & shoot pink little one(maybe coolpix or elph)Then it will fit in my purse. YEAH

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to anda11

I am working on a chipboard/ paper bag album for my student teacher. Check out my gallery to see what I have finished so far. I'll post the final product on my blog toward the end of April. I love making these little albums! What a keepsake! Tava
tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to tavteach

Oooh, Linda, you are a better woman than me! I still have December daily pages to finish but I just can't get into it!
Now that it's spring, I just want to work with the colourful, summery papers!

I'm trying to scrap some of the pics of my son when he was 5....I have all these cute things he said and I need to find pics to go with it and get that done....

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics