Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to anda11

Love your layout! My sons wanted to have friends over to our house and they are just starting the teen years where they didn't want mom hanging around too much so I spent time in my scrapbook room. I got a lot of layouts completed! I just have some journaling to finish up over the weekend. Hiding out in my scrapbook room was very productive and my boys thought it was a great idea! anda11-Sending get well wishes to your DH! Sorry you are going through that.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to tavteach

• tavteach Said:
I am working on a chipboard/ paper bag album for my student teacher. Check out my gallery to see what I have finished so far. I'll post the final product on my blog toward the end of April. I love making these little albums! What a keepsake! Tava
tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

Hi Tava, I just checked out the 2 covers you posted. Your student teacher will love it. It is perfect. I love the bright colors, mixed papers, school embellies, ribbons, tag, clips. What a great teacher you are to remember her. I left you some love.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Oooh, Linda, you are a better woman than me! I still have December daily pages to finish but I just can't get into it!
Now that it's spring, I just want to work with the colourful, summery papers!

I'm trying to scrap some of the pics of my son when he was 5....I have all these cute things he said and I need to find pics to go with it and get that done....

Alison

Hi Alison, if you mean I am good because I am scrapping Christmas pics.....they are from 2006. lol I needed a cute elf & finally found one this week. It had been sitting in my crop bag unfinished. You can finish your dailys later. lol
I don't blame you for wanting to work on your son at 5. I love boy pages. I just started doing my little boy pages a year ago.He is 29. lol :)Can't wait to see yours when done.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vintageivy

• Vintageivy Said:
Love your layout! My sons wanted to have friends over to our house and they are just starting the teen years where they didn't want mom hanging around too much so I spent time in my scrapbook room. I got a lot of layouts completed! I just have some journaling to finish up over the weekend. Hiding out in my scrapbook room was very productive and my boys thought it was a great idea! anda11-Sending get well wishes to your DH! Sorry you are going through that.

Thanks for the love hon. I am so happy to hear that you had lots of time in your scraproom.
I am glad you got so much done. I love their attitude... about your scraproom. lol

Thanks about my dh. I am feeling so much better since the surgery will be not be bad.
I am glad they found the fluttering in his neck area. So they can keep on it. He had his first heart surgery abt 1991. He has lived with blockages before so I am not as worried. He goes to the cardiologist often thankfully.

Edited by anda11 on 04-05-13 11:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to anda11

Thank you Linda! I think that she will like it too! I still have to finish it and add pictures of the students in our class. Each student is writing her a message which I will put on tags in the album! Can't wait for the final product! ~Tava

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to tavteach

• tavteach Said:
Thank you Linda! I think that she will like it too! I still have to finish it and add pictures of the students in our class. Each student is writing her a message which I will put on tags in the album! Can't wait for the final product! ~Tava

How could she not love it?? I bet you are having a blast doing it. I miss helping the students & teachers when my kids were small. I always had such fun doing it. I was there almost daily for a lot of years. I remember the kids making stuff. so much fun. One year the teacher had a sub part yr due to pregnancy. We moms that were there often decided to make a going away quilt for the sub. I cut fabric squares of different pastels. I had the kids all draw & write their name on their own square with any wishes too. I sewed them together & backed them into a quick quilt. She had no idea. The kids were THRILLED to see their contribution to the going away treasured gift quilt.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on my Christmas page tonight.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

Just finished the ABC album!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Just finished the ABC album!

YEAH Andrea!!! whoohooo

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hey guys, I was working on my xmas page last night & I am working on it again right now.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Tues Eve dear friends, I am very excited. My bff & I are going to crop at the lss tomorrow. I can't wait. I am planning on working on my new page for the heritage challenge. I saved a bunch of cool pages to lift. I just need to decide which to use.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

We are going to go a different day. I did finish my christmas eve page. I need to journal it.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to anda11

That's great that you finished your layout. Have fun when you get to that crop at your lss! This weekend I am planning on uploading some pictures to snapfish and ordering them. Surprisingly I was very productive scrapping last weekend and I need more pictures! Yeah!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vintageivy

• Vintageivy Said:
That's great that you finished your layout. Have fun when you get to that crop at your lss! This weekend I am planning on uploading some pictures to snapfish and ordering them. Surprisingly I was very productive scrapping last weekend and I need more pictures! Yeah!

I am so glad you got so much done that you need to order more pics.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am going to work on my heritage page next. I found some pages to lift & I hope that one of them will work.

Diva
In response to anda11

I will be making the birthday invitations for my grandson's first b-day! The theme is JAWS.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
I will be making the birthday invitations for my grandson's first b-day! The theme is JAWS.

That sounds like fun.:) :)Have a blast when doing it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am playing with my papers tonight. I really love them.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

I've ordered a ton of supplies in the last week....got two orders yesterday and there's another one on the way!

I have a story page for my son sitting on my scrap table right now that's been there for a week and I can't seem to get it finished....

Alison

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
I've ordered a ton of supplies in the last week....got two orders yesterday and there's another one on the way!

I have a story page for my son sitting on my scrap table right now that's been there for a week and I can't seem to get it finished....

Alison

Congrats on your new purchases Alison.
I am sorry that you are not able to get the story age done. Wasn't that you with the Christmas daily??

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics