Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
I will be starting to pack my stuff up.....I leave for my annual, girls', scrapping long weekend on Thursday...Yay!
I cannot wait! I love my husband and son but it is sooo nice to get away for a weekend!

YEAH on your upcoming trip. WHOOHOO You are so right. It is so nice to get away sometimes. lol I hope you all have a safe & fun trip.

paxtonkevin
Veteran
paxtonkevin
In response to mrsdriver5

I AM NOW WORKING ON A SENIOR ALBUM FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS SON WHO WILL BE GRADUATING NEXT YEAR FROM HIGH SCHOOL.

TINA

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to paxtonkevin

That's what got me started on the crazy road to scrapbooking. Our oldest granddaughter graduated from HS in 2010 and I thought it would be fun to make a scrapbook. I mean, how hard could it be and how much is needed? I had scissors and colored pencils :>) Now that I have NO room for anything else, I'm knee-deep in projects...and still haven't finished the original scrapbook. I will...eventually lol Have fun with the one you're starting~Judy

paxtonkevin
Veteran
paxtonkevin

Hi Judy,

I have everything all set out and just about ready to start the first page. Had to take a break this afternoon and take my daughter to a friends for the night, and catch up on what is going on with my older sister (in hospital), and talk with my son who is visiting at my dad's house. But now I am back at it. I hope you have fun with your high school book also.

Edited by paxtonkevin on 04-20-13 07:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Did two pages yesterday of a baseball game I attended last week, and five pages of a mini-album of pictures of me as a kid wearing silly hats. Also, the cover for the hat album.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good afternoon dear friends, things have been hectic here today. dh called & had caused an accident. I was so scared when he called. The great news is he is not in an ambulance. neither is his victim.
He isn't having any chest pains thankfully. He did hurt his neck & he is waiting to see if he needs t go to the dr. He thinks it is totaled. We do not carry comprehensive insurance cause his car & my van are so old. Thankfully he retired recently.
He is a worrier & I sure hope he does not worry about his car. he only goes to the dr & to the store & the pharmacy anyway. lol

paxtonkevin
Veteran
paxtonkevin
In response to anda11

Dear Linda,

I just read the forum, I am very sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I hope he is doing ok. Keep us posted.

Tina

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Linda, so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I'm glad no one was injured badly and hope your husband's soreness goes away quickly. Are you able to get by with only one car? We decided we no longer needed two, but totaling a car isn't the best way to have to make the decision. So hope things start looking up for you all~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-22-13 03:28 PM

Linda, I'm so glad nobody was hurt very badly, but do keep an eye on the neck pain and keep us posted. Hugs

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Vae

Yes, Linda, I'm glad that noone was hurt badly!
I hope everything works out for you!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• paxtonkevin Said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finished the Wedding Album last night and posted them to my gallery before losing power from the rain storm. Thank you all so much.

Hey Tina, I just checked out your wedding album. IT is fabulous. I left you some love.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• paxtonkevin Said:
I AM NOW WORKING ON A SENIOR ALBUM FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS SON WHO WILL BE GRADUATING NEXT YEAR FROM HIGH SCHOOL.

TINA

That sounds like fun. It sounds like you have plenty of time.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
That's what got me started on the crazy road to scrapbooking. Our oldest granddaughter graduated from HS in 2010 and I thought it would be fun to make a scrapbook. I mean, how hard could it be and how much is needed? I had scissors and colored pencils :>) Now that I have NO room for anything else, I'm knee-deep in projects...and still haven't finished the original scrapbook. I will...eventually lol Have fun with the one you're starting~Judy

lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• paxtonkevin Said:
Hi Judy,

I have everything all set out and just about ready to start the first page. Had to take a break this afternoon and take my daughter to a friends for the night, and catch up on what is going on with my older sister (in hospital), and talk with my son who is visiting at my dad's house. But now I am back at it. I hope you have fun with your high school book also.

I sure hope that your sister gets well soon.
I am glad you are able to work on the pages though.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Did two pages yesterday of a baseball game I attended last week, and five pages of a mini-album of pictures of me as a kid wearing silly hats. Also, the cover for the hat album.

HI Andrea, I am laughing about the silly hat page. :):) and album lol I hope you post it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• paxtonkevin Said:
Dear Linda,

I just read the forum, I am very sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I hope he is doing ok. Keep us posted.

Tina

Thanks hon, He woke up very sore but was doing stuff all day so he isn't as bad as he could have been thankfully.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Linda, so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I'm glad no one was injured badly and hope your husband's soreness goes away quickly. Are you able to get by with only one car? We decided we no longer needed two, but totaling a car isn't the best way to have to make the decision. So hope things start looking up for you all~Judy

Thanks Judy, WE probably could get by with one but my son luckily has 2 vehicles. He brought it over for Dave to use. We have 2 amazing kids. They both do many things to help Dave. They both call & see if he needs anything almost daily. Since he hasn't been eating well for months, Ang brings over Ensure & lots of other stuff for him to eat. They both call & bring him milkshakes & candy. For some reason if they bring it..he will eat it. They both sit here when his back is out and when it is normal. David always takes him places & makes plans for them. He takes him to play cards & driving range & golf. He always treats him.
My son brought him an old electric piano last month. Dave had a new one many years ago but sold it during one of the times our income was dropped.
My son was always looking for one like it with no luck but he found one. My son was so excited. He wouldn't tell him how much it cost. lol
My daughter brings anything medical & checks him daily for anything medical. She bought his walker & lots of other stuff over the months. He takes so much medicine. Luckily we have insurance. It is still costly. There is some he won't take due to cost. (no matter what I say about him taking it)
He says he wasn't going to pay that. both of them paid for it.

Edited by anda11 on 04-23-13 11:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
Linda, I'm so glad nobody was hurt very badly, but do keep an eye on the neck pain and keep us posted. Hugs

Thanks Vae, He is able to do stuff thankfully. I say he should have soreness if the lady was going 50 miles an hour. He said if it got worse he would go to the dr. He has an appointment with them anyway in a week.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Yes, Linda, I'm glad that noone was hurt badly!
I hope everything works out for you!

Thanks Alison, I feel better now that he hasn't had any chest pain from it. Now that he is using my sons extra car he is able to come & go..he won't worry about his car.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-24-13 07:02 AM
In response to anda11

Wow Linda you truly are blessed to have such wonderful children!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics