Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?        (Topic#1576699)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Good Friday morn everyone. I have one page almost complete. I am going to add a few flowers. The other page Is almost complete I have to add the print stuff. I have to write the journal box. I have the title written. I should be done soon.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

Happy Friday!!

I have a bunch of layouts and mini books and tags and projects that I've been working on. Just need to take the time to take pics and get them uploaded into the gallery.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
Happy Friday!!

I have a bunch of layouts and mini books and tags and projects that I've been working on. Just need to take the time to take pics and get them uploaded into the gallery.

Hi Kim, That sounds like a ton of stuff. YIPPEE on getting so much done. I can't wait t o see them.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I had this beautiful pack of purple bling that I though I might use. Then I realized that they look awesome on all the ribbons I put on the frame & journal box. I needed another pack & Dave is going t o get it for me now. I did get them at the store 3 miles away. I am so excited because they are perfect. I hope that they will stick to the ribbon. I have been working on what to write too.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

How are you Linda?!!
Are you all unpacked and settled?

If the bling doesn't stick well to the ribbon, try glue dots

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
How are you Linda?!!
Are you all unpacked and settled?

If the bling doesn't stick well to the ribbon, try glue dots

I am great Kim Everything is unpacked except for some of my stamps. lol We love the neighbors. We love the house. We love the flower beds. She had quite a few because it was her hobby. They were so grown in, that we only had 3 big weeds to pull in the front yard. lol Everywhere we used to go near our house is in this suburb too except it is all 3 miles away. There are 2 scrap stores 3 miles away too. Of course Hob Lob & Mikes.

I do have glue dots just in case. I used some of this brand on my last page. They were pretty sticky. lol
How are you & your family?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

Linda, your project sounds great!...Although, I don't remember what it is for.....

I went shopping at an art store here, DeSerres...
it is the coolest place! I've driven past them a bunch of times but never gone in....
They are true art stores (they don't sell fake flowers and baskets and candles etc...like Ms)
They have all sorts of painting supplies, woodburning, soapmaking, paper stuff, beading & jewellery making, wool and knitting supplies...just all kinds of stuff!
I had my son with me so I had to leave but I could have spent hours in there!

I ended up getting some cardstock that has a "canvas" texture and another pack of cardstock that has another texture on it. It is inkjet paper, 8 1/2 x 11.
I was thinking I would use it to do some print and cuts with my cameo, tags and such.....can't wait to play this weekend!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to MrsD2008

Oh, and I'm going back tonight to maybe get some gelatos....I saw a video with Wilna Furstenburg making enamel dots with gelatos and glaze.....I have to try it!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to kiyawinn

Linda--So glad to hear you're settling in and happy there!! How wonderful that you moved into a ready made garden!!

Alison--Be sure to share the gelato experiment when you're done!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hey guys, I do not want you to think I am ignoring you. I have been busy with a couple things. I will answer your wonderful posts soon

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain
In response to anda11

Hi everybody,

I saw this thread and thought it would be fun to join.

I have been working on my new craft room in our new house. It seems like at times I will never fully finish moving my stuff into the room. I didn't think I had so much craft stuff. I had a lot in storage that I totally forgot about.

I can't wait until I can go in my room and actually scrap.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Hey guys, I do not want you to think I am ignoring you. I have been busy with a couple things. I will answer your wonderful posts soon

Linda Linda Linda - we would NEVER think you were ignoring us!! Hope what you're keeping busy with is all fun stuff

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

Hi and welcome Dori! I hate moving, but love the fresh start it forces you into...especially organizing and setting up. The key is to KEEP it that way once you're all unpacked. Easier said than done!!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

My lss is putting together a design team that I'd like to try out for, so (insert blanket apology here) I've been flooding the gallery.

Part of the application is a link to an online gallery and I don't always take the time to upload what I've been working on, so of course its a back log now.

I'm trying out for the mixed media and art journaling spots, but I'm uploading everything. Deadline to apply is June 15th, so I promise to stop uploading before that!!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Kim222

Kim, I just had a look at your gallery...nice!
I especially love all your tags.....they are great!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Checking in quickly again. I have had a bunch to do.
I still need to answer all your posts.
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED...
I placed an order for some discontinued pads & stickers somewhere. Not telling you the name of them yet so I don't jinx it. She said it was all in stock. The order went through. It was something I wanted so much & I missed it. Now I am getting 2 pads & 2 stickers.
My friend & I may go cropping tomorrow at a store I have never been to but it is a couple exits away. I am so happy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-03-13 10:07 PM
In response to anda11

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in. We finally got our house finished and are in the process of moving in. Tonight is our first night to sleep in the new house. It will be a while before I can unpack my scrappy stuff but I'm so excited!

Kim, I marked a few of your gallery items as faves. Very pretty!

Linda, good luck getting your order!! I can't wait to see what you got :-)

Alison, did you get the gelatos? I have two metallic ones still in the package. I can't wait to try them.

Diva
In response to anda11

No scrapping for me this weekend. Going to a wedding and spend time with family.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to bayamonesa1

Yes, Vae, I got some gelatos.....the greens, the blues, the oranges/yellows, the black/white...LOL!
I haven't tried it yet but I want to play with them because I watched a couple videos of Wilna Furstenburg using them!
You can make them look like water colours too!
I just need to find time to sit and play with my scrapping stuff....I've been way too busy lately!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to kiyawinn

Hey you guys

Thanks for the nice gallery comments!
Here's hoping the lss likes it, too

Vae-Congrats and enjoy the first night in the new house!! Exciting and exhausting all at once.

Alison--Let me know how you like the gelatos! I've seen them in the stores, but haven't taken them for a test drive yet.

Linda--Hope you're having a fun and scrappy day!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics