Username Post: Need Help in NYC, please!        (Topic#1576829)
scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I am going to be in NYC next weekend and I want to visit a scrap store! This is my first time ever in New York and I am really excited. The friend I am traveling with will be busy Saturday and Sunday so I would LOVE to visit a NYC scrap store!!!! I am also going to try and go to Spiderman on Broadway! Any suggestions for things to do would be welcome!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to scrapbooksusie

I have recently seen some posts in the general forum regarding stores in NYC.. I am not sure if you will have a car but if you do there is a nice little shop in NJ called Paper Anthology. That is also their website name. You might also try to see Wicked and I understand that Prisilla, Queen of the dessert is in its final run so you may want to catch that. Have a wonderful time. How long will you be in NY? It is Fleet Week and that is always interesting to see the big ships from our Navy.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Unique scrapper

Check this post:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15712...

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Here are a few more that I found on line but I would call them before going as I can't vouch that they are still there or that they really have scrapbook supplies:

Fun Facts Publishing
15 Vermilyea Ave. #43
New York, NY 10034
(212) 604 4562

The Ink Pad
37 7th Avenue
At West 13th Street
New York, NY 10011
(212) 463-9876
website

Michaels Arts & Crafts
808 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10025
(212) 865-0813
website

Design Partners
307 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
(212) 741-5080

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Thank you! I got a little too excited too quick - it ends up I will be going to Stamford, CT. I have a free day Sunday if I can find a cheap way into the city!

Thank you for your help!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

there are trains into NYC but, just so that you know, it is a fairly long ride.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Also, I am sure that you would be able to find some great scrapbook stores in the Stamford, CT.. Just google it. Good luck and have fun!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I am going to be in NYC next weekend and I want to visit a scrap store! This is my first time ever in New York and I am really excited. The friend I am traveling with will be busy Saturday and Sunday so I would LOVE to visit a NYC scrap store!!!! I am also going to try and go to Spiderman on Broadway! Any suggestions for things to do would be welcome!

Ohh, Ms. Susie if I knew you were coming I would have take you shopping in a heartbeat since I was home alone all weekend...bummer

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics