Username Post: So Excited SB order on the way        (Topic#1576831)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I am so excited I have a scrapbook .com order coming today and it's got two TH Sizzix in it. I wish I had the money to get a couple of more of the edges there are a couple I really like. But since I'm on a mini book trip right now I got what I thought I would use the most.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to Sneezy1956

Me too! I ordered a paper pack and embellishments as well as some
TH goodies! Should be here next week as they shipped today

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to SandraB.

Oh love what you got

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I just placed a $200+ order from sb, plus another order from j's, then I see what you all ordered and I want that too! Guess I'll have to wait until the piggy bank gets filled Have fun with your new toys~

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to mrsdriver5

Mrsdriver I found more I want to but the piggy is empty. I placed orders at both places too. Wish I had ordered it all here still waiting for the other order to ship. I hoped to have both before my trip next weekend but I guess it won't happen. At least I have my new dies and I want them for a mini I'm planning on making

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.

Lately I've been having exceptionally good service from here. Once it's shipped (usually the day after I order) I've been getting in about a week. That's to Canada! This is pretty much the only place I order from now online.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to SandraB.

I LOVE the TH on the edge dies and have quite a few...I want to get that envelope as well.
I'm sure you will really enjoy them!
I use them on the edge of photo mats or BG papers as well.....no need to limit them to mini books!
The file tabs one you can actually use on any size (only limited by your machine) cause you can easily cut off the excess after it cuts the tabs. It's one of my favs!
Alison

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to kiyawinn

Alison thanks for the heads up! I can do most edges on my cricut but I had nothing with the tab. And sometimes I just don't want to fight with the cricut lot easier to just pull the big shot out.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

Oooh! I had to celebrate here too...I just ordered a bunch of items off my wish list with a gift certificate my DH and boys got me for Mother's Day. I ordered a bunch of awesome paper, stickers, etc. It is so fun waiting for a SB.com package to arrive. I can smell that paper now!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Vintageivy

Anyone else place a few large orders and then basically forget what you ordered?

joogz
joogz 
Diva
joogz
  • joogz on 05-29-12 10:34 AM
In response to theellenbee

WTG on your order! I can't wait to make another order from here, it is my fave place to shop for scrapbooking stuff, and the shipping is good too! I live in BC Canada, and it usually get's here in about two weeks, which is very good, because I live in a pretty small town. Next on my list, is Zva bling and Prima flowers Hope all you ladies are having a fab week!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
Anyone else place a few large orders and then basically forget what you ordered?

Ellen, that's what happens when you order drunk.....next time, leave the wine alone!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics