Username Post: Mister's question ...        (Topic#1576845)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

I dis-like the mist's that have the glitter, shimmer to them.

I tryed a Mr Hueys for the 1st time yesterday. I loved the Matte look ... what other name brads of mist is more of the matte with out the glimmer???!!

Has anyone tryed "Fire works" from J-ann's? I have the red. blue & green set but ive not tryed it yet. Is it shimmery or a matte, if it shimmers it goes back

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Sassie

I really like October Afternoon's SPRINKLERS. Mister Huey's is my favorite- and always will be, in part because I love the name, lol. Seriously tho, Mister Huey's are GREAT- but I picked up the 'Boarding Pass' set of OA's SPRINKLERS, and they are great, too- matte, cool colors, all that...

The only down-side of the 'Sprinklers' is that you really really gotta shake them to mix them up-

-kory

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to designguyKORY

I like the Adirondack Color washes and the new Lindy's Stamp Gang Fabio sprays. The sprays are bold without all of the shimmer...

Expert
In response to HisGEM

Yep the Fireworks from J's is shimmery. Another one that doesn't have shimmer is the Dylusions spray by Ranger. I just bought a couple of those but haven't played with them yet.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 05-25-12 07:52 AM
In response to scrappy_day

Turquoise Dylusion with Butterscotch Adirondack - FABOO!! Love the Lindy's Fabios as well, I hope they come out with more colors. I also just ordered some of the new Tattered Angels NON-shimmery glimmer mists, I should get them next week.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 05-25-12 09:03 AM
In response to stick

Please stop... I want all of these...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics