Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What supply do you still wish you had bought?        (Topic#1577017)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Cindyckj

OMg I actually got the quotes right for the first time! lol

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Cindyckj

I'm just now getting into spellbinders, and edger punches. and i may dabble in some Copics before the end of the summer. I don't know why I kept putting off buying these things maybe it the lack of space but i will have to utilize my space better once i get these things.

wish me luck

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Cindyckj

A crop A dile eyelet setter. I still might.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Peridotskies

well after trying colored pencils and baby oil today for the first time, I wish I'd tried it much earlier.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
well after trying colored pencils and baby oil today for the first time, I wish I'd tried it much earlier.

Tell me more! What do you do with them??!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to crazycricut

• crazycricut Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Interesting. Yes please do explain

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-01-12 08:46 AM
In response to Cindyckj

Oooh those buttons are cute! Now I want some! LOL!!

I see them for like $1.42 w free shipping... is that a good price?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-01-12 08:48 AM
In response to crazycricut

• crazycricut Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

There was another recent post called NOT Copics (I think) where people were talking about using baby oil to help blend the colors.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Vae

I regret having sold my Quickutz hand model and a bunch of dies I had.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
  • crazycricut Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

There was another recent post called NOT Copics (I think) where people were talking about using baby oil to help blend the colors.

yep,,,,,,,you use wax based colored pencils (most commonly known as prismacolors, but I use el-cheapos for now),,,,,,,

and you blend the colors with a blending stub dipped in baby oil or OMS. There's a post on my blog with pics of the first few I did, if you're interested.

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
I really regret not getting SCAL when it was available to use with the Cricut. I really with I had subscribed to SCAL when I got my Cricut.

Yes, this! I'm happy with my cricut. I bought it because it was cartridge based and did NOT need a computer. It fit and still fits my needs. In fact, I still don't have a computer anywhere near my scrap stuff, don't have a ton of interest in the cut files BUT the fonts, oh I wish I had it for all the fonts! I'm really kicking myself for not getting it to use on my baby bug. That machine is certainly small enough to move back and forth or even store by my computer!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Oooh those buttons are cute! Now I want some! LOL!!

I see them for like $1.42 w free shipping... is that a good price?

Yep those are the ones I ended buying two sers and with free shipping I thought it was a great deal. I've had them in my wish list on ebay for a year and they were $3.00 I think.

They have them in other colors and stuff too I think. But I thought i'd order these and see how they were first and then order more maybe.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-01-12 02:36 PM
In response to Cindyckj

I went ahead and picked some up. I'd never even seen them before but they're really cute! Yeah, with free shipping it does seem like a pretty good deal. Hubby's gonna kill me... I've had at least one delivery every day this week!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to CommaHolly

I've used them with gamsol before, there are videos on you tube that show how to use them

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
I went ahead and picked some up. I'd never even seen them before but they're really cute! Yeah, with free shipping it does seem like a pretty good deal. Hubby's gonna kill me... I've had at least one delivery every day this week!

I think these buttons came out like at least about 6 years ago. lol So i've been waiting a long time for these and I hope you like them too!!!

Mine just hit hazelwood, MO so they should be here tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!!

Been waiting so many years for them that I don't remember what I had wanted to do with them so bad.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics