Page 3 of 29 
Username Post: JUNE NEW LAYOUTS        (Topic#1577061)
tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

awesome info denise

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Here are three patriotic cards that I have been working on. I used stamping and my cricut for the inside sentiment. Those photos are in my gallery if you want to check them out.

Celebrate By Anna C

Patriotic Card By Anna C

Firecrackers By Anna C

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
id like to play please..

big welcome rhonda

Edited by tealbrand on 06-01-12 05:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to tealbrand

Hello, everyone! Happy June! It is hard to believe that 2012 is half way over.

Terry: I know about how well men follow "no lifting" instructions. By boyfriend had hernia surgery in Sept., and he WOULD NOT follow those instructions. It would be funny, but he could have hurt himself!

Rhonda: Welcome. I am new to this site as well, having joined mid-May. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Anna: Thank you for hosting!

I am dropping off 2 LOs. Will give as much love as I can b4 I have to leave, then I will finish when I get back.

Kim
Rhubarb Crisp! By Jaspernonyx
Stand by Your Man By Jaspernonyx

Edited by jaspernonyx on 06-01-12 06:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to tealbrand

Me again!

Just droppng off 2 lo's and a card. Thanks SO much for sharing that tutorial Cheryl...I'm addicted to making these cards!

Anna-maybe Megan can move the thread? I'm cool with where it is...I have it saved to my desktop. I was just thinking this isn't a challenge and you know how territorial some people get on these boards. Heaven forBID you post something in the wrong catagory-the claws come and and the fur goes flying lol. Just a thought

Dress Card By DittoBabyGirl

Chocolate Pretzels By DittoBabyGirl

Brickle By DittoBabyGirl

Oh...just a lil vent here. I don't know what is UP with the businesses down here. You arrange for someone to do some work for you (in this case concrete work), they are hired to do the job-setup a day to come out and do the work then DON'T show up. No calls, nothing!!! We, along with our next door neighbor, hired a friend of his to pour some concrete slabs in our backyards. He gave us an awesome price...$500 compared to others who wanted $1000. He was supposed to come out 2 weeks ago. Didn't show, didn't call. Then he was supposed to come Wednesday, same thing. Then oh yeah-Thursday for SURE. Nothing. I flipped out yesterday and told my hubby to cancel the job. I mean...WTH??? The guy shows up this morning...is now pouring the concrete in the POURING rain. I wanna go outside and slap him upside his head. Aurghhhh-that just ticks me off!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Donna, I hope no one from the challenges gets upset. I think I will email Megan to see if she can move the thread.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to DittoBabyGirl

i'm in

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Twinlets Mama

Donna, I sent an email. Once I hear back from them, I will let you know what they say.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone...heading off to Katy's for a non scrap weekend..at least I am not bringing my scrapcrap..which doesn't necessarily preclude any scrap related activities occurring. We have to meet our older brother for some housecleaning on Saturday at our folks' house...hopefully that won't take too long.

Terry glad your husband's operation went well...for the both of you.

Anna no confusion here..at least no Anna-caused confusion.

Hi Rhonda...welcome to Chatterboxes R Us.

Sad thing...the lss here in town is closing June 30...darn it..the economy and all the construction on the main boulevard here in town has driven away several businesses and hurt a lot of others. Katy and I were just there last Saturday..all seemed well.
There is a beautification project going on to make downtown lovely and a wonderful place to shop...not gonna work if all the businesses keep closing. It's taking forever but should be lovely when completed..in 2025 (kidding)...if there are any business left.

Thanks for the mudpot info Denise....not sure I'd want to walk out there without railing...big chicken here.

Donna thanks for the Christmas heads up.

Hi Mandi..still here I see..lol....so cute about Jessa..love kindergartners. I've got my fingers crossed.

Just read the review of Snow White in the San Francisco Chronicle....bad....that doesn't stop me from seeing a movie. I want to see Moonrise Kingdom. The Chronicle rates movies with a little cartoon man..great movie, he is jumping up and down in his theater seat clapping...pretty good movie., he is sitting up all alert....ok movie, he's just sitting there...not so good movie, he's asleep..bad movie...empty chair. For Snow White..little man was asleep. Moonrise Kingdom, he's jumping up and down on the chair clapping...soooo..
Cheryl..we're having the same weather..will be quite warm later though so I am heading out while it is still cool to wash my car.

Have a great weekend one and all...be back Sunday. Maybe, Mandi you'll have had that baby.

PS.I posted this and then looked above and there are all these layouts and cards and posts that were not there earlier..I swear this MAC is HAUNTED!!..so I am off to leave love.

Edited by dollscrap on 06-01-12 07:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Dropping off:

caught! By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

ACU and headed off to the movies. I will give you my review when I get back.

Donna - WHY is he pouring concrete in the rain?!?!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to tealbrand

Thanks Anna.
I really dont see why anyone doing challenges would get upset..this thread does have to do with scrapping. I am okay with where it is.

Cathe..Jessa is in Kindergarten. She is so excited about next week. She said she wanted to send maamma (my mom) and her Auntie Lauren invitations to go. Unfortunately my mom wont beable to make it, due to medical problems shse cant travel the 16 hours, and Jessa doesnt know it yet but Lauren is coming June 22 from Kentucky to see us. Lol

I really hope baby comes today or tomorrow. I am not sure how much longer I can take lol

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to tealbrand

Hi guys! A gorgeous day over here- the weather network says its supposed to reach a high of 21, but I doubt it. It feels warmer than that already!

And, I'm not sure how much I'll be around for a while...maren's started complaining about an itchy bum (every time she pees in her diaper), and so now I think it is HIGH TIME she potty trains! I'm going out this afternoon to buy her panties, because pull ups don't do a darn thing to prevent her from peeing in them! Wish us luck!!

having said that, I will try my darndest to keep up!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Twinlets Mama

OO, we just did the potty training thing with Cara our DGD. DH, her Poppy, put a jar on the counter and a pile of pennies. Everytime she went potty she got a penny. IF she went without someone asking her she got two pennies and when she went #2 she got five pennies. If she had an accident they took out a penny. When the jar was full her and Poppy went to the playground or the Carousel ponies in the Mall, or to the playground at MickyDs. Did the trick lickty-split! They were here for three weeks so they made several trips. It was so cute, she'd run down the hallway shouting, "Gotta pee in 6 seconds!" Everyone would get outta her way and she made it almost every time. Good luck to y'all!

Anna, no problems from me, I just always add the thread to my favorite topics and get to it from there. Don't feel bad, its not a big deal. I always appreciate y'all hosting each month's threads!!!

Jeannie, I saw some recent photos of the boardwalks and they are much wider than they were in 1965. Notice in the photo how narrow they were, they'd never get away with that nowadays. Someplaces even have railings today.

Mandi, you must be proud of little Jessa!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to rockmom

Ladies, I want to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers you sent up for my friend/brother. I just got the word that he passed away a little bit ago. Please keep his family, especially his children in your thoughts.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to SQ Mandi

Aww, man, I am so sorry to hear that Mandi. Hugs.

DOO
Mammoth Hot Springs Yellowstone By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Back from seeing Snow White and The Huntsman, and it was FANTASTIC!! Having said that, if you are not into sword fighting as in day of old, this movie might not be for you as there is quite a bit of it but none of it is gory. All the elements of Snow White are there just told in a darker way.

Mandi - sorry about your friend. I will continue to pray for his family. Sure hope you have that baby soon!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Mandi, so sorry about your friend.

Don't think sword fighting is for me, Cheryl.

Terry, how's DH today?

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Anna C

TThanks ladies.

Donna I know what you mean. We had some one out here to repair a broken window . Not only did he crack the new glass installing it but he broke the handlw on the window next to it causing that window to not be fully closed..he was suppose to come the next day and fix it and never came..I refuse to pay him until both are repaired correctly and will only pay him for the original repair. Its not my fault he broke the other window and the glass on the new window. Its now been a month and he wont return my calls.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to SQ Mandi

Dropping off:

Make my wish come true By Cdjohnson

Page 3 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics