Page 3 of 18 
Username Post: June Budget Challenge - even enablers are welcome here!        (Topic#1577065)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

it was just minor damage....scraped along the bumper and yes it was parked in a parking lot...the people stuck around and we got a police report...its nothing major just annoying!! they will most likely just have to buff out the scratches...if it wasnt a leased vehicle, I wouldnt have even gone through insurance...

Dom was relatively calm...which doesnt usually happen LOL...I was the one flipping out...I guess because it was my car and not his JEEP...he may have killed someone LOL...

work is crazy and im taking a sanity break at the moment LOL...need to start working on month end close for May...yeah and make 500,000 cases of tea and uhhh yeah they think i am superwoman!!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I want "stuff". I want to make "stuff". Just don't seem to have the energy for "stuff".

Was an amateur wedding photographer this weekend. Slowly going thru 900 pictures!!!

I have a list of my "wants" - now where is it?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Vivian Lake

Now, Vivian, I know there are some "sketches" that you should be working on If you haven't found them, text me or message me on FB and I'll help you

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to runzalot81

I should really be scrapping, I actually have some time...but no mojo..grrrrrr

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I still don't have any idea of what I want to do for anything this month. I did manage to walk out of J's without spending any $. The BBG does sound interesting. Would the Budget challenge and BBG be exclusive from each other?

DH came home today and we went out to dinner. I am so happy to have him home!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to kdinsmore

They are separate challenges, Courtney, but many of us like to do both.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Im trying really hard to not push that button on the ladies diary and fresh collections, but PAT isnt helping LMAO!! I am going to wait until Thursday because im sure she will have more new stuff by then HAHA!!

Prima sponsored this amazing fundraising crop with scraputante, so I am going to that on Saturday...it seems like forever since i went to a crop and just got busy!! So excited!! Prima sent her all kinds of amazing stuff to giveaway SQUEEEEE!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Im trying really hard to not push that button on the ladies diary and fresh collections, but PAT isnt helping LMAO!! I am going to wait until Thursday because im sure she will have more new stuff by then HAHA!!

Prima sponsored this amazing fundraising crop with scraputante, so I am going to that on Saturday...it seems like forever since i went to a crop and just got busy!! So excited!! Prima sent her all kinds of amazing stuff to giveaway SQUEEEEE!!!

I am green with envy!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

me too!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

wish you all lived closer we could have a budget busting awesome time LMAO!!

I also just got an email from heartfelt creations that they are going to be at a stamping expo not too far from us this weekend...I think hubby will kill me if I scrap all day saturday and then want to go to a stamp convention sunday hahahah!! we shall see...maybe i can drag him with me.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

Me three! Loves me some Prima - especially when it's a prize!

Got my G45 order already - that was FAST! Good thing too, after seeing Pat's masterpiece yesterday I've been dying to play with my pprs!

I've got two RRs due this week... better get crackin!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
wish you all lived closer we could have a budget busting awesome time LMAO!!

I also just got an email from heartfelt creations that they are going to be at a stamping expo not too far from us this weekend...I think hubby will kill me if I scrap all day saturday and then want to go to a stamp convention sunday hahahah!! we shall see...maybe i can drag him with me.

Big news next month

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

Alissa you tease!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Whoops... realized I wasn't very clear on my purchases there, Tammy... my bad! I got the first five Prima items on my list, which includes the bling and tiles!

Not bad for under $40! Not spending any more until I get a couple nannas....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

OMG! I forgot to share... guess what my parents brought me when they came to town yesterday?!? A WHOLE basketfull of scrappy goodies!!!! Their church youth group does a silent auction to raise money for their programs and one of the items was this basketfull of scrappy stuff WITH one of those plastic Iris boxes full of paper. My dad bid on it for me and WON! A couple major goodies in there were a new album (needed one of those), the MS circle cutter (wanted one, but would never have spent that much on it) and the Sizzix Sidekick with five diecut plates! I've been wanting a Sizzix for a while now, though I would have bought the Bigz one, at least I can get my feet wet with the sidekick!
There were also tons of embellies, more paper than I'll probably ever use, chipboard letters and shapes, shaped scissors, ribbons/lace and a pack of buttons!
Products Referenced in This Post:

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to SonjaC

Allisa, is the Banana Bowl Goal budget separate from the June Budget challenge?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• runzalot81 Said:

Yes, they are separate. Check out the link!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

okie dokie Sonja! and congrats on your goodie box! (but methinks you already had more paper than you could ever use lol)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I changed my wish list and removed one thing - I don't really know what I want but added it there when it really makes sense to spend the money a different way!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies.
SOnja that's a great gift!

Page 3 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics