Page 5 of 18 
Username Post: June Budget Challenge - even enablers are welcome here!        (Topic#1577065)
runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to runzalot81

I just noticed I still need a budget and a wish list...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yes yes you do Alissa!

I am meeting some English SU friends today for lunch and we are going to have a 'flash craft' - seems we are going to craft a wee something at the restaurant lol.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

LMAOOOO Pat...thanks for the support...as if you really needed to twist my arm LOL

tammy that sounds like so much fun!! share with us what you make in your flash craft mob LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Hi ladies, life has been crazy so haven't spent any $$$. I too love loopholes and I get around mine by buying gifts for my scrapping friends and family. Sometimes I get to use it too:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

GRRRR Kelly just got Happy Hauntings in the store...of course...as soon as I push the button LMAO!! well off to spend some more money!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

It's pretty incredible paper - the colors in that line are SO vibrant, and it's SO vintage/retro. It's one of their BEST Halloween lines ever IMO.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I nominate Pat as Top Enabler of the Year. I wasn't even looking at that paper and now I want it...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

LMAOOOO Pat you have passed me, sonja and kelly...thats pretty good LOL!!

Thankfully she guaranteed me it will be at the crop tomorrow so I will just buy it then LOL

It is GORGEOUS!! it rivals Authentiques Halloween line from last year that i loved more than anything...i still have some and am saving every scrap LMAO

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol too funny Courtney! I knew there would be something new! Wishing I was going to that crop though!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies. Alissa, I also need a budget. I have to be at work in 1.5 hours and I'd rather just stay on the couch. I've graduated to eating cheese, after being sick yesterday. I'm so glad DH was home to take care of me and take me to the Dr's office.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

awww feel better!!!

Tammy...she kills me...there is not only Happy Hauntings but she also got some new websters pages LOL...i purposely waited to hit the button in case...LOL guess I didn't wait long enough!
Wish you were coming too!! would be a great time...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

LOL Courtney and Kelly!

*Clamps hands over eyes*
I did NOT read what I just read from Pat's comments... I need ZERO more halloween paper...

OH Katie! Feel better soon! I too am coming out of my cold I had all last week, but it wasn't nearly as bad as what you had! (I still had an appetite at least...) Yuck... hope you're well for the weekend!

Tammy - Flash Craft Mob?? Sounds intriguing and FUN!!! Take pictures! (duh) That in itself would be a fun two-pager!! Wonder how that works... Can't wait to hear about it!

I may go to J's this weekend and pick up some more baby boy paper and a pack of blank cards, but they are to make the thank-you cards for my MOM, not for me! HAHAHAH! LOOP HOLE! Other than that, noooo spending until at least next payday...

So Pat... Courtney... SHOOOOSH!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies. Alissa, I also need a budget. I have to be at work in 1.5 hours and I'd rather just stay on the couch. I've graduated to eating cheese, after being sick yesterday. I'm so glad DH was home to take care of me and take me to the Dr's office.

what did the doctor say?

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
I adore Authenique pprs! They are one of my favorite companies.

Mine too. I love the way their paper FEELS - almost like linen. It's VERY cool paper to play with!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
LOL Courtney and Kelly!

*Clamps hands over eyes*
I did NOT read what I just read from Pat's comments... I need ZERO more halloween paper...

So Pat... Courtney... SHOOOOSH!

You want I should SHOOOOSH? That sounds not very nice....

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

oh my gosh love that photo of Puss! Who knew Antonio Banderas could do cutesy!

I had my camera with me and NEVER took a single pic - dah me. Poor Sally-Jo took over 2 hours to do a 20 min drive because some guy jumped off a bridge onto the Motorway (major highway). But I had fun making a hanging ball of flowers from a single punch!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake

Didn't watch Puss n' Boots but I do know the picture and that look very well!!

I like Authentique, but it's not my favorite. Don't throw fruit at me please!!

Been very busy not being scrappy. Have over 700 photos of a wedding to go thru. Been slowly going thru it all all week. Very tired of looking at photos of a wedding that wasn't mine LOL. It's seriously sucking all my creative juices out the window.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Vivian Lake

Dr. said it could've been food poising. I didn't hear back on a test, so I'm figuring I'm okay. I'm moving at a sloth's pace and am achy, but at least I'm hungry. I could go for a good night's sleep though. I sure hope I get better soon. Whenever I get sick, I get sick. Blargh!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

I did really good today...I waited to be at the crop to buy Happy Haunting line LOL...so I spent $26...i thought that was pretty controlled for me LOL I bought nothing else!!

I got 4 layouts done which I should be uploading right now LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

that line just haunted you into buying it! Hee hee

Page 5 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics