Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Welcome! Read this first...        (Topic#1577125)
New Kid On the Block
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hi everyone,
Just popped on to introduce myself...
I have been a crafter all my life. I am a wife, mother to three grown up children and grandmother to two beautiful grandaughters. I taught craftwork for a number of years and now retired. I am not sure whether scrapbooking will be for me or not yet but decided to dip my toe in and join this forum to learn more about it.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you around the forum and learning from all of you.
Off now for a looky see.
Lol Crafty Eileen

andiwilcox
Resident
andiwilcox
In response to scrapcrazy121104

Hello there. My name is Andi, I have been scrapbooking for 13 years (wow, has it really been that long) I have amassed so much scrapbooking product that I have been on a spending freeze for 6 months. I consider my style old school but I enjoy trying the occasional new trend now and then. Nice to meet all of you and I hope to get comfy here

Jessica Summer
New Kid On the Block
Jessica Summer
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hey I'm Jessica, not really quite sure how to work this site yet but I'm a work in progress. Yes, I'm a beginner that has lots to learn and very excited to do so. Thank goodness for this website.
-Jessica

GMB
GMB 
Tenant
GMB
  • GMB on 03-05-15 10:15 PM
In response to scrapcrazy121104

Hi everyone. Brand new to scrapbooking, but looking forward to reading the forum posts.

Edited by GMB on 03-05-15 10:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Susanlhl
Tenant
Susanlhl
In response to GMB

Hi everyone. I joined this site a few years ago and then didn't spend much time on the forums. Now I am retired, I think I might be around a bit more I live in Australia and love all things Stampin' Up! which of course includes Sizzix products and many other lovely items. I am mainly a card maker but I do scrap, and I quilt too. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you all.

liljenny1
Guru
liljenny1
In response to Susanlhl

Welcome

Susanlhl
Tenant
Susanlhl
In response to liljenny1

Thank you, Jenny

Edited by Susanlhl on 05-07-15 07:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics