Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: Welcome! Read this first...        (Topic#1577125)
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to miriade

Hi and welcome Gigi! I'm in the UK but my DH used to work in Rio de Janiero (I visited there once) and Sao Paulo - a beautiful place.

Come and chat in the General Scrapbooking forum - it's busier than here.

KatieG2014
New Kid On the Block
KatieG2014
In response to RedSquirrel

Hi! I'm Katie! I live in Ohio with my hubby of 24 years. We have 2 boys, 21yo (away in college) and 18yo (in college living at home). I watch children during the day - and make cards and scrapbook during their naptime! In the evenings I teach card making classes locally, and I have started offering online classes as well!

ireinah
Tenant
ireinah
In response to KatieG2014

Hello.....I'm kinda new here...joined a long time ago but have been uber busy taking are of my youngest who has been very ill for the past few years. I'm happy to be back. I'm definitely a beginner but love it so. I saw a post about NSD and joined a few hallenges and rediscovered my love for scrapbooking. It was a calm in the storm of the super busy life I lead taking care of my family.

I was a special education teacher for 14 years but for the past five years I have happily stayed home to take care of my Lil guy who is the light of my life. I am the lucky mother of two boys ages 17 and 10 years.

My new motto: Keeping sane one layout at a time.

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning a ton. I welcome your help and ideas.

Ireina

SnowDancer
Tenant
SnowDancer
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hello from Michigan's BEAUTYfull Upper Peninsula! I am very new to all of this, I ordered some card making kits and have been going crazy ordering paper punches, card stock, adhesives etc. I am amazed by the video's and sites like this that are willing to teach newbies like me!!! Since I will be making cards I have a question... a friend of mine owned a floor co. and when he closed he let me have all of the wallpaper sample books and I was thinking surely there must be some way into incorporating those into some of my cards... any suggestions? I also have two large coffee cans full of buttons that I got when my Grandma passed away... I see lot's of them on cards! I have spent two days in the gallery just looking at other cards and posting them in my favorites and voting on them! Looking forward to your posts and learning everything I can to pursue my new hobbie! Renee

Cloverlady
Governor
Cloverlady
In response to SnowDancer

Hello
I am a newbie here jumped into the challanges and that is how I got started I love tp peruse the galleries lookign fo rnew idea nd love participatin in challanges. I am form Illinois and I ma married with three furrkids. I used to be a foster home for rescue and that is how I wound up with three. I chose Copper, Baxter picked me and Copper and Baxter picked Blossom. I love animals and nature. I msotly scrapbook the kids and vacations and nature.

Cloverlady
Governor
Cloverlady
In response to SnowDancer

I love UP it has been awhile since I have been gut it is pretty there! Love all the waterfalls! Last tiem I was up there I found a great scrapbooking store in Ironwood I cannot remeber the name now but I think it was something like two sisters not sure.

SnowDancer
Tenant
SnowDancer
In response to Cloverlady

[color:purple]Hello Cloverlady! I finally clicked around enough to find my original post and then saw your replies. My name is Renee, I live in Ontonagon! That's about an hour from Ironwood. So I will have a friend on here, lol. And we have animals in common! LOVE your dogs, they are beautiful! I had a black chow when I lived in Georgia. My current baby is a rescue, he is a five year old Plott/Redbone hound dog. I was raised with a Doberman and have had three since then so I am very partial to them but LOVE them all!!! My last dog was a Great Dane named Minnie, lol. She was extremely tall. When she passed from cancer and old age I had to go get another right away! My husband of 17 yrs. drives Semi over the road and is gone for a week to three at a time so I HAVE to have a dog to cuddle with and protect me. He had major separation anxiety for the first two years I had him, then I rescued a cat and Ohhhhh my goodness, the BEST thing I could have ever done for him! They love eachother SOOO much, always cuddling and kissing one another and NO MORE anxiety when I have to leave! Anyway... Yes I am excited about this new hobbie, How long have you been scrapbooking? I had posted in my other post that I had some wallpaper books from a flooring co. that closed and was thinking surely I should be able to get some use out of them! Would you use them in your projects? I will see if I can do a search for you and if any of your photo's of your work show up! I just got an order yesterday with some of doodlebug designs fruit stand and my first paper I got, I ordered on HSN when I ordered my card kits. Oh shoot... it has been SOOOO long since I have posted in a forum or anything it just dawned on me... I'm wondering if this will post for everyone to read or just go to you? Oh geez... oh well I guess I will have to post to see... Cryin out loud and here I am writing a book, lol. Well I will sign off... keep in touch hey? I will see if I can find some of your projects [/color]

secretvenus21
New Kid On the Block
secretvenus21
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hi, Scrapbook family! I'm a nem member and also a new scrapbooker(almost a year). I'm really excited to start my journey with all of you! I feel I'm learning a lot with your classes and your ideas. Thanks!

XOXO from P.R.!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapcrazy121104

New here and hello from WV... Just having a look around to get familiar with everything

New Kid On the Block

My first day on the forum....I currently live in Alabama, but I'm a native Texan! I've been a scrapbooker for many years but have taken a long break and ready to dive back in!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scottandlisat

Welcome all!

New Kid On the Block
In response to RedSquirrel

Hi all I am new here and excited to get to know everyone. I have been a scrapbooker on and off(lately more off:( than on). I am the mom to 2 kids(19 year old son & 12 year old daughter) and work part-time after being a SAHM for 11 years. Looking forward to joining some challenges for inspiration!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to luv2scrap94

KimberlyNew
New Kid On the Block
KimberlyNew

Hello my name is kimberly N I'm so excited to be here! Thank you!!!

PamLlaguno
New Kid On the Block
PamLlaguno

Hi everyone!

I am Pam and I am soooooo new to this place. It's a little bit overwhelming but I've started to add my projects in my gallery. Hope you can check it out!

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics