Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: Welcome! Read this first...        (Topic#1577125)
ScrappingLJ
Guru
ScrappingLJ
In response to scrapcrazy121104

Hi I'm new too this whole forum site but have been scrapbooking for a long time. I am interested into getting into some swaps but have no idea how to get started and involved. Please help this new comer. I would be so appreciative.

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hello Everyone! I am Lisa from New Jersey. I have been scrapbooking for about 2 or 3 yrs. I have been a craft addict all my life. I am also currently obsessed with sewing/quilting and try to spread my time between the two. I also knit, crochet, quill, bead and cross-stitch. I also love to cook and bake.
I am super excited to look around, meet new neighbors, and learn as much as possible. I just joined my first atc swap that I am excited/nervous about. Any tips as to where to go first or what to definitely check out, let me know. Thanks.

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07
In response to ScrappingLJ

Hello, I am also new as I just joined the other day. Wanted to let you know about the march atc swap I joined if your interested. Learned about the swap and this site from a lady at a crop I was at this past Saturday. So of course I immediately checked it out and joined. Had no clue what atc's were but fell in love immediately. So if you want check it out under the interactive forums. Also if you have any advice or tips as to what to check out first or if there are swaps that you have joined and loved let me know as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

kandib
kandib 
New Kid On the Block
kandib
In response to craftingmomma07

Hello I'm also new to the site and scrapbooking. Doing my first pages now (digital). I'm currently living in the Bossier City/Shreveport, Louisiana area. I'm looking forward to learning new tricks and techniques. I'm amazed at all the beautiful layouts I've seen and only hope I can someday create pages as original as I've seen here. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

AliceScrapsWonderland
Resident
AliceScrapsWonderland

Hello, all! I am also not new to the site but have never checked out the forums! I've been scrapping for many years now and have even challenged myself to create at least one craft a week and post my progress on my blog at alicescrapswonderland.tumblr.com .
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Adrienne

christineee
New Kid On the Block
christineee
In response to AliceScrapsWonderland

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been digital scrapping for a little while now. I love it so much and hope that this site can help me learn new things and develop my skills!

naiaracicilia
Tenant
naiaracicilia

hello to all
Naiara my name is and I am registered on the website ha long time.
but not how to speak / write in English, it's harder for me to actively participate in the forum.
so sometimes I come to visit (using a translator) and post some project.
but I love to see every job they post in the gallery, they always inspire me a lot.
thanks for the kind words and compliments I receive in my gallery.
big hug.

Maya Ariffin
New Kid On the Block
Maya Ariffin

Hi. I'm Maya from Brunei. I just joined here today.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Maya Ariffin

Welcome!

msplantladi
New Kid On the Block
msplantladi

Hello Everyone, I am new here but not to scrap booking. I started this hobby about 5 yrs ago, all gunho and have completed several albums but sorta lost interest when my kids weren't as excited about receiving their albums as I was hoping. I have way to much interested in this to stop so I was hoping by joining this group I might get excited again about.
I do have a few other hobbies that also take up my time besides working but
looking forward to meeting some of you.
Thank-you for having me
dee in Utah

cardnewbie
New Kid On the Block
cardnewbie
In response to msplantladi

Hello, I am new here also. But I dont scrapbook. I want to make cards. I have lots of photos, but they never seem to organized in any way.

So cards or ArtCards are what I am interested in. Just learning. Glad I found this place to learn things.

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain

Wanted to stop by and say hi..... I was on this site a few years ago and had to take a break from scrapping for a while. But I am back to scrapping now so I thought I would see what was happening here....

Happy creating
Dori

dagi.scrap
New Kid On the Block
dagi.scrap

hi! I'm Dagi and I'm new to this site, I'm not new to digital scrapbooking though, I've started digiscrapping back in 2008 whan my son was born.
I can't wait to look around here a bit more, get to know new friends and maybe meet some old scrapping friends in here too

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813

Hello!
I am new to scrapbook.com (I just joined last night) and I am trying to customize my place like it says in the my place tutorial. But I don't see where to customize it at. It that something that they have done away with now?

Anyways, I am just overwhelmed with all the nice looking layouts of scrapbook pages on here. I am no where near as advanced as that. I have been scrappin since 2009 and I don't get as detailed as others do. But I am looking to get some ideas and make some friends on here.

I also am beginning to do card making. I just made the invites for my friend's fall wedding, and she loved them! Am looking to getting feedback on that.

Kaylann
Expert
Kaylann

Hello!! I'm so excited to be here! But I still have a lot to learn about this site! Haha I might need help before the day is done though, where do I get that?

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Kaylann

The tech support area is a good place to start. Start a new message there.

kmh925
kmh925 
New Kid On the Block
kmh925
In response to ervin.patrice

Hello, I'm Kris from Michigan. I don't scrapbook but I so love the beautiful papers and embellishments. I use them to make cards, bookmarks and all kinds of decorating.
I just want to say Hi and that I am really looking forward to learning and making contacts and friends. This site is so great, I just stumbled in a couple of days ago and am very impressed with all the information and resources.
Bye for now, It's way past my bedtime. LOL
Goodnight all,
Kris

Edited by kmh925 on 07-11-13 09:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ja9lozano
New Kid On the Block
Ja9lozano

Hi all Ive just joined and can say i'm looking forward to meeting new ppl and seeing new projects

Ja9lozano
New Kid On the Block
Ja9lozano
In response to dee.is.me

hi i'm from sydeny as well n have a got scrap-booking shop close by but never go there as its to expensive for my pockets cheers ja9

anitasandra
New Kid On the Block
anitasandra

hi i'm new here and looking forward to learning how to do scrapbooking

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics